• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Fuck Your Toothbrush!" (FM/F) 01/08/12

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Holly is locked down in the stocks and double teamed by Pepper and I. Her feet are extremely sensitive and she is quickly driven into hysterics. Pepper makes herself comfortable and laughs at her friend's predicament. Holly flings her body back and forth and smacks herself against the wall to try to distract her from the tickling sensations. She isn't very fond of the brushes, but they do provide some classic reactions. Torture for Holly, fun for us.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221
http://www.zentickling.com

Zen

Attachments

• hdts1.jpg
    hdts1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,590
  • hdts2.jpg
    hdts2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 908
  • hdts3.jpg
    hdts3.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 922
  • hdts4.jpg
    hdts4.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,003
  • hdtspre.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 2,023
HEAVEN- seems like the toothbrush and the hips/pelvic area proved to be too much- if there is a part 2 to this- id love to see an elec toothbrush on each foot plus an assualt on her hip/pelvic area at the same time - thanks

Love seeing Pepper tickle Holly as she seems to love tormenting her, especially around her brilliantly ticklish groin! Would love to see more of that or even a revenge clip as Pepper is so ticklish herself ;)

oh man, holly got so hot feet....I want to lick them! more of her feet pls!

Wow, Holly is a Hottie, and I think she likes the hairbrush!!!
Pepper is also a Hottie, and they both have Very Yummy Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

ok, I bought it... and it's probably the best foot-tickling video I ever see. hollys reactions are were authentic and she really suffers. in the same time, she is beautiful and got gorgeous feet. She is really hot and just sweet.
the other foot-tickling clip with holly is better for foot tickling fans, cause you see her feet in a greater, nearer view and it's a sweeter tickling. but this one is more...tortures ;)

I love holly and it would be the perfect clip, if pepper suck hollys toes an make her squirm.... any chance to see something like that? or playin with each others feet and toes? that would be....awesome.

I have a personal question: did you ever have kissed hollys feet? please tell her that she is completely adorable and her feet drive me crazy ;)

anyways: great work man! keep it going!

ok, I bought it... and it's probably the best foot-tickling video I ever see. hollys reactions are were authentic and she really suffers. in the same time, she is beautiful and got gorgeous feet. She is really hot and just sweet.
the other foot-tickling clip with holly is better for foot tickling fans, cause you see her feet in a greater, nearer view and it's a sweeter tickling. but this one is more...tortures ;)

I love holly and it would be the perfect clip, if pepper suck hollys toes an make her squirm.... any chance to see something like that? or playin with each others feet and toes? that would be....awesome.

I have a personal question: did you ever have kissed hollys feet? please tell her that she is completely adorable and her feet drive me crazy ;)

anyways: great work man! keep it going!

Thanks for the endorsement! I've been thinking about doing a foot fetish clip but haven't planned anything yet. Pepper might be coming back for another shoot.. I'll see about Holly.

feet ;) worship or something like that ;)

I have been thinking about making these types of clips, I'm just looking for girls willing to shoot them. The other day I picked up a few feet worship clips so I could get an idea what is included.. I'm not a huge foot guy so those clips never interested me much. Tickling and foot fetish seem to go together well though.

tan sheer nylon tickling with toe bondage ;)

Will do with the nylon tickling. I do need to figure out how I could setup some new bondage positions as well.

Thanks for the feedback.

How i would love to tickle holly...oh well, excellent job zenny

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back