• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FULL story: Madelyn tickled by Daughter, The tickle club, F/F

Korina

Chapter 1: The Delicate Unveiling - Part 1

Elise and Madelyn, a vivacious mother-daughter duo, shared a home nestled in the friendly town of Mayville. The warm, sunlit house reflected their personalities perfectly. Madelyn, with her vibrant auburn hair and infectious laughter, was the life of the town. She was a woman of substance, beauty, and heart, and her laughter was the soundtrack of the house.
Elise, Madelyn's confident and witty daughter, bore a striking resemblance to her mother, although her hair was a rich, chestnut brown. Being a 20-year-old full of life and curiosity, Elise had a secret desire that she'd harbored for a while. It was nothing shameful, nothing to lose sleep over - it was a fascination with tickling. And more than the act itself, it was the power it held over the tickled, the helpless laughter it evoked, that truly intrigued her.
To Elise, tickling was about control, about domination. She'd dream about the scenes - her fingers dancing on someone's ribs, a feather gently brushing against a foot, the uncontrollable laughter that would fill the room. And she desired to see her lovely mom, Madelyn, in this scenario - the idea of making her mom laugh with helpless abandon thrilled her.
One afternoon, as the sun streamed through the windows, casting playful shadows around the living room, Elise decided to take the plunge. She approached her mom, who was nestled in an armchair with a book.
"Hey mom," she started, a playful twinkle in her eyes. "I've got this project... for psychology."
Madelyn peered over her book, a smile tugging at her lips. "Oh? What's it about, sweetie?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.
"Relaxation," Elise responded, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice. "I want to explore different stimuli that cause Relaxation. Tickling, for instance."
Madelyn's eyes sparkled with intrigue. "Tickling? Now that sounds interesting," she said, her laughter echoing through the room, setting Elise's plan in motion.
Elise's heart pounded with anticipation as Madelyn expressed interest in her psychology project. An array of emotions played across her face - surprise, curiosity, amusement - but most importantly, there was no hint of suspicion. Elise knew then that her plan was off to a promising start.
With a grin on her face, Elise leaned forward in her chair, eager to delve deeper into her ticklish proposition. "Tickling can trigger such a raw, involuntary response, don't you think? It's all about the unpredictability, the surprise factor, and the physical contact."
Madelyn chuckled, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "I can't remember the last time I was tickled, Elise. It was probably when you were just a little girl. But you're right. It's one of those unusual things that can bring out such strong reactions, both physical and emotional."
Seizing the opportunity, Elise pushed forward. "Well, Mom, for my project, I was thinking... would you be up for a little experiment? Just some light tickling to see your reactions and all. It would really help me."
Madelyn looked taken aback for a moment, then her expression softened into a teasing smile. "Well, I've always said I'd do anything to support your education, haven't I?" she said, her laughter filling the room. "I guess I'm about to prove it."
Elise's heart soared at her mother's words. She was doing it - she was actually going to have a chance to live out her fantasy, all under the guise of this psychology project. She was thrilled at the thought of tickling her mother, of hearing her laughter echoing through the room, all at the mercy of her fingers.
And with that, the stage was set. Elise's secret tickling fascination was about to step out of the shadows of her dreams and into the light of reality. The anticipation of what was to come sent ripples of excitement through her, and she couldn't wait to embark on this ticklish journey.
Chapter 2: The Covert Preparations - Part 1
Elise's mind was abuzz with thoughts and plans as she moved into her room, her heart still pounding with exhilaration from her conversation with Madelyn. She could hardly believe it - her mom had agreed to be a part of her project, her tickling experiment, no less. It felt like a dream.
This was her opportunity, and she was going to make the most of it. She wanted this tickling session to be unforgettable. But for that, she needed the right tools. A quick search online led her to a range of items that would fit the bill perfectly.
First, she decided, she would need a feather. Not just any feather, but a long, elegant peacock feather with soft barbs - perfect for gently gliding over the skin. Then, a brush, one with firm yet flexible bristles for a different tickling sensation. And finally, gloves, with various textures on each finger, providing the most diverse tickling experience possible.
Elise was meticulous as she searched for and ordered each item, ensuring they would arrive in time for the experiment. The anticipation of using these tools on her mom sent a thrilling chill down her spine. She could almost hear Madelyn's laughter ringing in her ears.
But acquiring the tools was only half the battle. Elise also needed to figure out a way to get Madelyn into the right position for the tickling. The position that would make her most vulnerable, that would give Elise the most control.
She pondered, and then it hit her - she could tell her mom that the experiment would work best if she was lightly restrained. Not for any sinister purpose, of course, but to ensure that the tickle subject wouldn't accidentally interfere with the process, skewing the results. It was perfect. It made sense scientifically, and it would allow Elise to fully unleash her tickling fetish.
With her plan taking shape, Elise felt a surge of adrenaline. She had a clear vision in her mind, of her mother bound and at the mercy of her tickling tools, helpless laughter filling the room. She was excited, maybe a little nervous, but mostly, she felt powerful. And she couldn't wait for the tickle session to begin.
As she looked around her room, she realized how far she had come. From quietly dreaming about tickling to taking the first steps towards living out her fetish, Elise felt a sense of satisfaction. Her secret fascination with tickling was no longer just a secret. It was a plan, a tangible goal that she was on the brink of achieving.

A few days after their initial conversation, Elise decided it was time to approach Madelyn about the details of the experiment. She had her tools, her plan, and now, she just needed her mom's cooperation.
"Hey Mom," Elise began, a newfound confidence in her voice. "You remember that project we talked about? I've been thinking, it could be more like a tickling therapy experiment."
Madelyn looked at her with curious eyes. "Tickling therapy? That's a bit different from Relaxation, isn't it?"
Elise grinned, ready with her explanation. "Well, yes and no. You see, it's about exploring different stimuli and how they affect the body's response. So yes, it will include relaxation, but also the sensation of different textures on the skin. It's all about understanding the body's natural reactions."
Seeing Madelyn's interest piqued, Elise pushed a little further. "For the experiment to work best, I'll need you to be in a loose, restrained position. Just so you don't reflexively move away from the stimuli, it's purely for the accuracy of the results."
Madelyn, always the supportive mother, agreed. "Well, it sounds like you've really thought this through, Elise. If it'll help with your project, I'm up for it."
Elise's heart pounded with anticipation. This was it - her plan was falling into place. But there was one more thing she needed to address.
"Oh, and Mom," she added, trying to sound as casual as possible, "you might want to remove your sweater for the session. The textures will feel better on bare skin, and well, it's getting warm in here anyway."
Without a second thought, Madelyn obliged. As she pulled off her sweater, she revealed a form-fitting shirt that perfectly accentuated her well-maintained figure. For a woman of 45, Madelyn had an enviable figure. Her slim waist contrasted beautifully with her ample bust and rounded hips, the perfect curves gracefully tracing the shape of her body. She was a vision of mature beauty, age having only enhanced her allure.
Elise tried to keep her excitement in check as she admired her mom. The woman before her was not just her mom, but also her tickling subject. The anticipation was almost too much to handle. And as Madelyn sat there, unaware of Elise's true intentions, Elise knew she was one step closer to living out her tickling fantasy.

Chapter 3: The Suspenseful Beginning
In the center of the living room, Madelyn sat comfortably on a cushioned recliner, her wrists loosely tied and a soft blindfold across her eyes. The room was filled with a palpable air of anticipation, both women acutely aware of the unorthodox experiment that was about to unfold.
Elise, her heart pounding with excitement, took a moment to admire her mom. Bound, blindfolded, and utterly vulnerable, Madelyn was the picture of anticipation and a hint of nervous excitement, completely at the mercy of her daughter's tickling experiment. And Elise intended to make the most of it.
"Alright, Mom," Elise said, her voice trembling slightly with excitement. "Remember, this is all about observing your natural reactions to different stimuli. Just try to relax and let the sensations wash over you."
With that, Elise picked up the peacock feather she'd purchased. She carefully ran it over the soles of Madelyn's bare feet, watching with rapt attention as her mom's toes twitched at the contact. The soft, delicate barbs of the feather against the ticklish skin of Madelyn's feet produced an immediate reaction.
Madelyn squealed, a mixture of surprise and laughter bubbling from her lips. "Elise, that tickles!" she exclaimed, squirming in her bonds. "I didn't expect it to be so intense."
Elise grinned, her heart fluttering at her mom's reaction. "That's the point, mom," she teased. "Let's try something else."
Trading the feather for her textured glove, Elise gently ran her fingers along the sides of Madelyn's torso, eliciting a fresh wave of giggles from her mom. Madelyn writhed under her touch, her laughter echoing around the room, but there was an undeniable sparkle of excitement in her voice.
Elise was loving every moment. The sight of her mom squirming and laughing beneath her touch was even more exhilarating than she'd imagined. And as she prepared to move to the next phase of her tickling experiment, she felt a rush of excitement.
She could hardly wait to explore Madelyn's belly and belly button, to hear the sound of her mom's laughter rise to new heights. But she knew she had to be patient, to savor each moment of this unique experience.
As she focused back on Madelyn, her heart pounding with anticipation, she knew one thing for sure - this was just the beginning of her tickling adventure

With her heart pounding with exhilaration, Elise continued her tickling, her fingers dancing gently over Madelyn's belly, expertly avoiding the edges of her belly button for now. Madelyn’s laughter echoed throughout the room, filling it with an infectious joy.
"But Mom," Elise cooed in a voice that was almost too sweet, "We're not done yet. You see, for the experiment to be truly effective, I need to tickle you even more intensely."
Madelyn, still recovering from her laughter, raised a questioning eyebrow, her blindfold slightly askew. "Intensely?" she asked, a note of wariness creeping into her voice.
Elise simply nodded, a spark of excitement igniting in her eyes. "Yes, and for that," she continued, her fingers dancing lightly over the buckle of Madelyn's belt, "I'll have to secure you a bit more and..." She trailed off, leaving the sentence hanging in the air.
Madelyn didn’t respond immediately. She seemed to be wrestling with the idea, yet beneath her hesitation, there was a hint of curiosity, even excitement. "Alright," she finally agreed, her voice shaky but determined. "Just...be gentle, okay?"
Elise could hardly contain her delight as she moved to further secure Madelyn's bonds. Once she was certain Madelyn couldn't move, she carefully lifted the hem of Madelyn's shirt, revealing her belly and belly button in their entirety.
The sight of her mother, bound and exposed before her, sent a thrill of anticipation running down Elise’s spine. She looked at her fingers, now poised to explore new territories, and then at her mom’s expectant face. This was the moment she had been waiting for, the moment her tickling torture fantasy was about to turn into a reality.
Chapter 4: The Belly of the Beast - Part 1
Madelyn's belly, soft and inviting, lay bare and exposed before Elise's eager eyes. Elise's heart thudded with excitement as she admired the slight rise and fall of her mom's belly with each breath she took, the little indent of her belly button just begging to be explored.
"Oh Mom, look at that cute belly button of yours!" Elise cooed, her fingers hovering over the sensitive area. "I wonder how ticklish it is?"
Before Madelyn could respond, Elise's fingers darted down, tracing the rim of her belly button lightly. Madelyn squealed, her body jolting in surprise. Her laughter filled the room, the sound music to Elise's ears.
"Ahahaha! Elise, not there!" Madelyn gasped out between bouts of laughter, her pleas falling on deaf ears. Elise was fully in control, a wicked gleam in her eyes as she reveled in her mother's ticklish plight.
Elise began teasing Madelyn's belly, her fingers dancing over the ticklish skin, drawing delighted giggles from her mom. With each tickle, each squeal of laughter, Elise felt a rush of excitement.
"Aw, is mommy ticklish there?" Elise taunted, a playful grin spreading across her face. Her fingers continued their relentless dance, occasionally dipping into Madelyn's belly button, which only served to amplify her mom's uncontrollable laughter.
Madelyn's laughter was so infectious, so pure and full of joy, it filled the room, echoing off the walls and filling Elise with an indescribable thrill. She could hardly believe how well this was going. The sight of her mom, squirming and laughing beneath her touch, her belly exposed and so very ticklish, was even more incredible than she'd ever imagined.
Elise was lost in her tickling world, the rhythm of her mom's laughter fueling her excitement. She wanted to push further, to explore her mother's ticklishness to its very limits. And as she reached for her tickling tools, she couldn't wait to dive deeper into the belly of the beast.
Elise's heart fluttered with excitement as she reached for her next tool – a small, feather-light tickler that was as soft as a whisper. She let it dance across Madelyn's belly, tracing circles around the rim of her belly button. Madelyn's laughter intensified, her body writhing in response to the tickling sensation.
"Elise...hahaha...no, not there!" Madelyn pleaded between bursts of laughter. But her pleas only added fuel to Elise's thrill, making her more eager to continue the tickling session.
"Come on, mom," Elise said, her voice playful and teasing. "You have to stay still for the experiment. Can you do that for me?"
Ignoring the helpless shake of her mother's head, Elise switched to a more intense tool. This time, it was a hairbrush with soft bristles, designed to induce a different, more intense tickling sensation. The moment it made contact with Madelyn's belly, her laughter reached a new high. Her body squirmed, but the bonds held her firm.
Elise reveled in the sound of her mother's contagious laughter, her heart swelling with a mix of joy, thrill, and a sense of power. The sight of Madelyn, bound, laughing, and completely at her mercy was more intoxicating than anything she'd ever experienced.
As the tickling continued, Elise let go of any lingering worries about her mom discovering her secret fetish. She was far too consumed by the present, too engrossed in the sweet symphony of her mom's laughter and the delicious sense of control she felt.
Chapter 5: The Tickle Talk - Part 1
As the waves of Madelyn's laughter began to ebb and flow in rhythm with Elise's tickling, a unique bond started to form between them. A conversation - a 'tickle talk' - emerged from the laughter-filled room, words and giggles woven together in a whimsical dance.
"HAHA! Elise! No...no more!" Madelyn gasped, laughter making her words stutter. "Hahaha...you're... you're driving me mad!"
"But mom," Elise said, mischief in her eyes, "you're so ticklish, it's so much fun!" Her fingers slid over her mom's belly, down to the sensitive belly button, eliciting a fresh burst of laughter.
"I am... hahaha... not that...ticklish!" Madelyn managed to say, although her body's reaction betrayed her words. In a bold move, Elise leaned in, her tongue flicking out to lick Madelyn's belly, causing her to shriek in surprise.
"But you are, mom," Elise said confidently, her eyes softening. "I... I have a confession to make." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "Mom, I have a tickling fetish."
Madelyn was silent, her laughter subsiding as she processed Elise's words. Her eyes held surprise and curiosity, but no judgment. Her lips opened to say something, but Elise cut her off, blowing a big raspberry right on her exposed belly.
Madelyn's belly quivered beneath her, her laughter ringing out anew, a sound that made Elise's heart flutter with happiness. She felt a strange relief, her secret out in the open, even amidst the laughter, the tickling, and the thrill of the moment.

Chapter 6: Tickle Training - Part 1
Elise looked at Madelyn, who was still breathless from the intense tickling session. She had an idea to make things even more exciting. "Mom, we're going to add another element to the experiment," she declared, her voice rich with anticipation.
Madelyn looked at her daughter, curiosity sparkling in her eyes. "What now?" she asked, her laughter slowly subsiding.
"Blindfold, mom. For the project," Elise explained, trying to suppress her grin. She held up a black silk scarf, folding it carefully as she moved closer to Madelyn. "It's to see how the absence of vision heightens your other senses."
Madelyn raised her eyebrows at the explanation, but she didn't protest. The tickling experience had been surprisingly enjoyable, and she found herself oddly excited by what was to come. "Alright, I trust you, Elise," she said, offering a small smile that held a mix of nervousness and anticipation.
Elise felt a thrill at her words. She gently placed the blindfold over her mom's eyes, securing it tightly. She took a step back to admire the sight in front of her – her beautiful mom, bound, blindfolded, her well-toned belly still heaving from the laughter. A feeling of joy, mixed with a sense of power, washed over Elise. This was more than she ever dreamed it could be, and she couldn't wait to see where the journey would take them next.
"Alright, mom, are you ready?" Elise asked, her voice echoing in the quiet room. She held her breath as she waited for Madelyn's response.
A nervous giggle escaped from Madelyn. "I suppose I am, darling. Proceed with your... experiment."
Elise couldn't help but chuckle at her mother's use of the word 'experiment'. It was an inside joke between them now. "Okay, mom. Remember, it's all about the senses," Elise said, trying to sound as professional as she could, "I'll be as gentle as possible."
"I'm counting on it, sweetheart," Madelyn replied, her voice shaking slightly with a mix of anticipation and fear.
Elise approached her mom, her heart pounding in her chest. She couldn't help but marvel at the sight before her – her gorgeous mom, bound and blindfolded, entirely at her mercy. It was a dream come true. "Let's start," she finally managed to say, picking up a feather.
For the next few moments, there was no sound in the room apart from the occasional giggle from Madelyn as Elise started with light strokes of the feather on her mom's exposed skin. Elise couldn't help but smile at the sight - her mom, usually so poised and in control, was now writhing and giggling under her touch.
"Okay, mom, I'm going to count down from five, and then we're going to start the real tickling," Elise announced, her fingers poised above Madelyn's belly. She could feel the anticipation building in the room.
Madelyn's breath hitched in her chest. She tried to brace herself, her fingers tightening around the restraints. "Alright, I'm ready," she said, her voice slightly shaky.
"Five..." Elise started, her fingers dancing just above her mother's skin. "Four..." She didn't wait for the countdown to complete; instead, she dug her fingers into Madelyn's belly, eliciting a burst of laughter.
Madelyn shrieked in surprise, her body jerking. She wasn't expecting Elise to start tickling at four! Her laughter filled the room, bouncing off the walls and echoing around them. The element of surprise coupled with the blindfold was proving to be more exciting than she could have imagined.
As Elise continued to tickle her, she explored different techniques. She tried light feathery touches, drawing giggles and gasps, and then switched to more intense tickles, digging her fingers in deep and swirling them around. Her mom's laughter only fueled her excitement further.
Elise picked up one of the brushes they had laid out earlier and started to glide it along her mother's ribs. Madelyn squirmed and laughed even harder, the bristles of the brush creating a unique tickling sensation that she had never experienced before.
"HAHAHAHA E-elise! That's...haha...new!" Madelyn gasped between fits of laughter.
Elise just chuckled, watching her mom's reaction with delight. The blindfold had indeed added a new level of excitement. This was the best tickle training session yet.
Chapter 7: Ticklish Revelations - Part 1
Elise’s fingers danced around her mom's midriff as the laughter filled the room once again. Madelyn was trying her best to wiggle out of the tickling assault, but to no avail. Elise was in control, and she was determined to keep it that way.
"Alright, mom, time for a little game," Elise declared mischievously, pausing her tickling for a moment. "I want you to tell me a secret, something you’ve never told me before. And if you don’t… well, you know where my fingers will go."
Madelyn gasped, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "Elise! This is not fair," she protested, knowing well that her pleading was futile. She had a feeling she knew where this was going, but she couldn't deny the thrill of excitement that came with it.
Elise just chuckled, her fingers drawing dangerously close to her mom's belly button. "Fair or not, I make the rules, mom," she replied, her voice holding an edge of excitement. "So, are you going to share a secret or do I get to continue my exploration?"
Madelyn hesitated for a moment, her mind racing. Then, with a resigned sigh, she relented. "Okay, okay, I'll tell you," she said, her voice shaky. "Elise," she had gasped, her voice strained from the relentless tickling. "When I was about your age...I was part of a club." Her voice was a soft whisper, almost drowned by her incessant giggles. "A tickle club."
Elise’s fingers stopped mid-motion, her eyes wide with surprise. She had never expected this revelation. Her mom, a part of a tickling club? The thought was exciting and it somehow brought her even closer to her mother. "You're joking, right?" she asked, unable to keep the disbelief from her voice.
"I wish I was, Elise," Madelyn replied, her voice barely a whisper. "But it's true."
Elise's mind was reeling with this revelation. It felt as though she had discovered a whole new side to her mom, a side she was eager to explore further. It also brought a new layer to their tickling sessions. They weren't just a part of Elise's fetish anymore - they were also a way to reconnect with her mom's past, a past she never knew existed.
The confession made Elise pause her ministrations. Her brows furrowed as she glanced at her mom, intrigued. "A tickle club?" she echoed, curious to hear more.
Madelyn nodded, a blush creeping onto her cheeks. "Yes," she admitted, her eyes looking in the blindfold of Elise’s. "I was... rather ticklish. Just like you. And, well, I found it fun. Liberating, even. We would take turns tickling each other, and there was this...this trick they used."
A coy smile played on her lips as she continued, "They would apply oil. Olive oil, coconut oil, any oil really. It made the skin more sensitive, amplified the ticklishness."
Elise watched her mom, her interest piqued. It was a new side to Madelyn, one that she found incredibly fascinating. It was like looking into a mirror of her own hidden desires. The revelation brought them closer, forging a bond that was unique to them. The shared fetish, the mutual understanding, and now, the same oil trick - it was a thrilling discovery.
‘Really interesting….’
Madelyn's laughter subsided for a moment as she registered Elise’s words. "Elise, no! You wouldn’t…" she protested, but the hesitation in her voice betrayed her excitement. She knew what was coming, and a part of her was looking forward to it.
"I think I would, mom," Elise replied, her fingers already reaching for the bottle of oil. As she uncapped it, the aromatic scent filled the room, adding a new sensory element to their tickling adventure.
With the oil in hand, Elise rubbed her fingers together, the slick sensation bringing a new level of anticipation. The room fell silent, save for the soft shuffling of Madelyn against her restraints. And then, Elise’s oil-coated fingers found their way back to Madelyn’s exposed belly.
The immediate reaction was explosive. Madelyn's laughter echoed throughout the room, louder and wilder than ever before. Each touch sent waves of ticklish sensations coursing through her, amplified by the slippery oil. It was a familiar sensation, one that brought back memories of her youthful adventures in the tickling club.
Elise reveled in the symphony of laughter, finding herself thrilled by the power she held. Her fingers moved with newfound confidence, exploring, teasing, and tickling, while Madelyn writhed helplessly, lost in a sea of laughter and nostalgia.
Even amidst the intense tickling, Madelyn found herself enjoying the experience more than she had anticipated. The tickling, the laughter, the memories - they all intertwined, creating a unique bond between her and Elise. A bond that was born from their shared tickling fetish, something Madelyn never thought she'd rediscover, especially with her own daughter.

Chapter 8: Shared Laughter - Part 1
With her belly still glistening from the oil, Madelyn took deep breaths as the waves of laughter subsided, her chest heaving. The room was filled with a shared warmth, an understanding that only they could comprehend. Elise took a moment to admire her mom, undoing her blindfold for a moment, the laughter lines more profound, the glow in her eyes brighter than she had ever seen before. Madelyn looked... alive, invigorated.
"You know," Elise started, her voice soft, "I didn't expect this."
Madelyn turned to her, a questioning look in her eyes. "Expect what, dear?"
Elise shrugged, her eyes on her hands. "This. Us, sharing these experiences. I thought... I thought I was alone in this, you know?" She met her mom's gaze, a sincerity in her eyes that struck a chord in Madelyn's heart.
"No, honey, you're not alone," Madelyn reassured. "And to be honest, I didn't expect to still enjoy this so much either." She laughed, a soft chuckle that echoed in the room. "I guess we're full of surprises, aren't we?"
Elise chuckled in agreement. "Yeah, we are."
Madelyn took a moment to recollect her memories, a distant look in her eyes. "You know," she started, her voice softer, "back in the day, we had this rule in the club. 'What happens in the Tickle Club, stays in the Tickle Club.' It was like our own little world, a sanctuary where we could be ourselves without judgment."
Elise nodded, hanging onto every word. "Did you have a favorite memory from the club?"
Madelyn smiled, reminiscing about the old days. "Oh, there were so many. But there was this one time, they held a tickle challenge. The goal was to see who could last the longest without laughing. It was so tough! But it was also so much fun."
As Madelyn recounted her memories, Elise couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. Their shared experience was like a door opening to a world she never thought she could explore, especially not with her mom. It was a strange yet exhilarating feeling.
With a mischievous grin, Elise suddenly leaned over and blew a quick raspberry on Madelyn's exposed, oily belly. The unexpected sensation sent her mom into another round of laughter, her body squirming and wriggling under Elise's playful ministrations. Elise didn't hold back this time; she allowed her fingers to explore, to tease, to provoke.
"Well, mom," Elise chimed, her tone more confident, more authoritative, "You were quite the tickle champion back in the club. Can you hold your laughter now for a whole minute?"
Madelyn tried to suppress her giggles, but Elise's tickling was too intense. She shook her head frantically, "Noo...Elise! I can't...HAHA...not fair...HAHAHA!"
"Aw, but mommy," Elise cooed in a faux baby voice, "You said you were the best at holding your laugh back then. Isn't that right?" Her fingers continued their assault, especially targeting her belly button, making her mom's laughter even louder.
The atmosphere in the room was electric, filled with joy, laughter, and a new level of trust. It was as if they had discovered a secret language, one that only they could understand. A language of tickles, laughter, and shared experiences.
Despite the ticklish torment, Madelyn found herself giving in to the pleasure. This was not the nervous laughter of earlier, but the hearty, carefree laughter of a woman who had found a newfound joy in her life. Her laughter mingled with Elise's, creating a symphony of joy that filled the room and warmed their hearts.
Elise looked at her mom, her eyes shining with happiness. This was not just about her fetish anymore. This was about them - a mother and daughter, discovering a new side to their relationship, one that was based on understanding, acceptance, and most importantly, shared laughter. The tickling was just a medium, a tool that had brought them closer in a way they hadn't expected.
With a renewed fervor, Elise continued her ticklish onslaught, her fingers expertly playing the symphony of laughter on her mom's belly. And through the laughter, the two of them found a deeper connection, a stronger bond, and a shared joy that they knew would last a lifetime.
And just like that, their tickling session turned into a shared experience that was about much more than just laughter - it was about them, Elise and Madelyn, mother and daughter, finding joy and acceptance in their shared tickle fetish.

Chapter 9: The Grand Finale - Part 1
Elise's eyes gleamed with mischief as she surveyed the array of new tickling tools she had laid out on the nearby table. It was time for the grand finale, a culmination of their tickling adventure. She had planned this moment meticulously, with a mixture of excitement and anticipation.
"Mom, get ready for the ultimate tickle experience," Elise announced, her voice brimming with playful enthusiasm. "I have some surprises in store for you!"
Madelyn's eyes widened with a mix of excitement and trepidation. She had experienced a range of tickling sensations throughout their session, but she had a feeling that Elise had saved the best for last. She braced herself, her body already quivering with anticipation.
Elise picked up a soft feather and traced it lightly along Madelyn's sides, evoking giggles that filled the room. But she didn't stop there. She reached for a small toothbrush, dipped it in water, and brought it closer to Madelyn's belly button.
"No, Elise!" Madelyn pleaded between bursts of laughter. "Not the belly button! Hahaha!"
Elise chuckled, her fingers twirling the toothbrush with a playful flourish. "Oh, but Mom, your belly button is so ticklish! I just can't resist!"
With that, she started swirling the bristles of the toothbrush around Madelyn's belly button, and the reaction was immediate. Madelyn's laughter erupted with an intensity that shook the room. She thrashed against her restraints, helpless and completely at Elise's mercy.
The laughter was contagious, infectious. Elise couldn't help but join in, her laughter intermingling with her mom's as she continued her relentless tickling assault. She blew raspberries on Madelyn's exposed belly, tickled her sides with quick, nimble fingers, and explored every sensitive spot she could find.
Madelyn's screams of laughter filled the room, echoing off the walls. It was a symphony of ticklish delight, a crescendo of joy and uninhibited laughter. She surrendered herself to the experience, giving in to the intense sensations that surged through her body.
Amidst the laughter and tickling, Elise couldn't help but marvel at her mom's reactions. The way her body squirmed and writhed, the uninhibited laughter that spilled from her lips – it was a sight to behold. This was the grand finale she had envisioned, an explosion of ticklish ecstasy that would leave them both breathless and exhilarated.
Part 2: The grand finale was an absolute success, surpassing all expectations. Madelyn's laughter reverberated throughout the room, filling every nook and cranny with its infectious melody. Elise couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of joy and satisfaction as she witnessed her mom's unbridled freedom and happiness.
The tickling tools in Elise's hands became extensions of her playfulness, dancing across Madelyn's sensitive spots with precision and mischief. She teased and taunted, using her fingers, feathers, and various tickling implements to elicit peals of laughter that were pure music to her ears.
Madelyn's laughter reached its crescendo, a symphony of joy and abandon. Her body convulsed with each ticklish touch, her screams of laughter intermingling with Elise's own contagious giggles. In that moment, they were more than just a mother and daughter; they were kindred spirits, bound by a shared love for tickling and the unspoken understanding that had grown between them.
As the grand finale drew to a close, both Madelyn and Elise found themselves breathless and exhilarated. The room was filled with a blissful silence, save for their heavy breathing, a testament to the intensity of their tickling adventure.
With a playful smile, Elise moved closer to her mom, carefully untying the restraints that held her captive. The bonds that had symbolized their tickling journey were now released, setting them both free.
Madelyn sat up, her body still tingling from the ticklish sensations that had consumed her. She looked at Elise, her eyes sparkling with gratitude and affection. Without a word, they embraced, their tired but contented bodies coming together in a warm and loving hug.
In that moment, they both knew that their tickling adventure had not only brought them closer but had also opened the door to a new level of understanding and acceptance. Their shared laughter had become a powerful bond, a language that only they could understand.
As they lingered in each other's arms, the room filled with a sense of calm and satisfaction. The chapter had reached its conclusion, but their journey had only just begun. They looked forward to their next tickling adventure, knowing that it would be another opportunity to explore their unique connection and to create cherished memories together.
With hearts full and laughter echoing in their souls, they parted ways for the day, but their shared joy would stay with them, an invisible thread that bound them forever. The next tickling adventure awaited them, promising new experiences, laughter, and an even deeper bond between mother and daughter.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back