• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FULL story: Madelyn tickles daughter, the Tickle Club Reunites PAYBACK FFFF/F

Korina

Tickling Chronicles: The Revenge of the Feathered Queen

Chapter 1: The Feathered Queen Emerges

Emma was sprawled across the living room couch, engrossed in the latest episode of her favorite show. The room was dimly lit, the flickering screen casting dancing shadows on the walls.
Suddenly, the sound of the front door creaking open caught her attention. The light from the hallway seeped into the room, illuminating a figure that seemed to saunter into the room with a confident swagger. It was her mother, Madelyn.
She looked nothing like the mother Emma was used to seeing. Gone were the usual mom jeans and cotton blouse. Instead, she stood there dressed in an ensemble that was both daring and bewitching.
Madelyn wore a form-fitting black dress adorned with feathers of different hues of blue, making it look as if she was wrapped in an iridescent plumage. The short hemline revealed her toned legs, enhanced by the stiletto heels she wore. The plunging neckline was bold, showcasing a daring edge Emma hadn't seen before.
Her makeup was a work of art. She had smoky eyes that were accentuated with winged eyeliner and glitter, complimenting her outfit beautifully. Her lips were painted a bold red, adding a touch of glamour and mystery to her look. Her hair was pulled back, held by a feathered headband, a perfect finishing touch to her ensemble.
It was a breathtaking sight, one that immediately captured Emma's attention, dragging her away from the TV screen.
Her mother's figure was bathed in the faint glow of the TV, the light accentuating the mesmerizing beauty of the feathers on her dress. Each feather seemed to shimmer and shift in color as she moved, lending her an aura of exotic allure.
"Emma," Madelyn started, her voice exuding a confidence that matched her attire, "today's the day."
Emma turned off the television and sat upright on the couch, her eyes wide with curiosity and slight apprehension.
Madelyn sauntered forward, the feathers on her dress rustling lightly with each step, the sight and sound accentuating the gravity of what was to come.
"Today's the day, sweetie," she repeated, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "for my revenge." The words hung in the air like a promise, a challenge that set the stage for the grand tickling saga that was about to unfold.

The dress Madelyn wore was meticulously designed to flatter her body shape, accentuating her feminine attributes. The neckline plunged into a deep V, pushing up her breasts and showcasing her voluptuous curves in a subtle yet provocative manner. It was a daring design choice, but one that suited her purpose perfectly. The play of shadows from the flickering television cast an intriguing play of light and dark on her form, adding to the overall allure.
Madelyn's eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief as she caught Emma's surprised stare. She raised an eyebrow teasingly, a knowing smile playing on her lips.
"My outfit, dear," Madelyn began, a lilt to her voice that held Emma's rapt attention, "is more than just an ensemble for today. It represents a tradition, a unique symbol from a time when I was a part of something extraordinary - the Tickle Club."
She paused, taking a moment to let the name sink in, her gaze softening as she recalled her past. Emma could see a twinkle of nostalgia in her mother's eyes as she elaborated on the significance of her outfit.
"Back in the day, each member of the club had a special tickling attire, designed to represent their unique tickling style and personality. It wasn't just about looking good or being fashionable, it was a visual reminder of who we were - artists of laughter, if you will."
She traced her fingers delicately over the feathered details of her dress, her expression full of fondness. "This is my outfit, my tickling uniform from the club days. I was known as the Feathered Queen. The feathers are not just an accessory. They served a practical purpose, you see."
A curious expression passed over Emma's face as she listened. The feather dress, the bold makeup, the name 'Feathered Queen' - all these puzzle pieces were slowly coming together to form a fascinating picture.
"The feathers on my dress," Madelyn continued, her fingers gently caressing one of the blue-tinted feathers, "were my tools, my weapons. They enhanced my tickling techniques, adding a surprising and delightful element to my art. Every tickler in the club had their own style and tools of choice, but the feathers... they were my signature."
As Madelyn shared the history behind her outfit and the traditions of the Tickle Club, Emma couldn't help but marvel at this new side of her mother. The thought of Madelyn as the Feathered Queen, a tickling maestro, was both intriguing and exciting. It was a revelation that set the stage for the epic tickling saga that was about to unfold.

Chapter 2: Echoes from the Past

Emma was taken aback by the sheer intensity and passion in her mother's voice. It was clear that the Tickle Club and the art of tickling held a special place in Madelyn's heart. However, the notion of being the subject of her mother's 'tickling revenge' filled her with a peculiar mix of trepidation and curiosity.
Seeing the apprehensive look on Emma's face, Madelyn gently took her hand, reassuring her with a warm, motherly smile. "Sweetheart, I won't do anything you're not comfortable with," she said, her voice filled with sincerity. "This is not just about me getting my revenge. It's about us sharing a new experience together."
Emma gulped, staring at her mother in a new light. The woman before her was not just her mother anymore. She was the Feathered Queen, an expert tickler from a time long past.
Slowly, a small nod came from Emma. She decided to put her trust in her mother. Madelyn's eyes shone brightly, gratitude and anticipation dancing within them.
"Thank you, Emma," she said softly, moving to gather the necessary items.
Soon, they had moved to the living room where an elaborate setup had been prepared. Emma watched, wide-eyed, as her mother began to prepare her for the tickling session. The preparation was meticulous, as Madelyn explained each step, making sure Emma was comfortable.
First, Emma was carefully positioned on the large plush sofa. She laid on her back, feeling the soft cushioning beneath her. Her limbs were then gently but securely bound with soft but durable silk scarves at the four corners of the couch. The knots were firm, ensuring limited movement.
Once the restraints were secure, Madelyn turned to her daughter, giving her one last look of reassurance. "Remember, Emma, you can tell me to stop at any time."
With her heart pounding in her chest, Emma looked into her mother's eyes, filled with an odd mixture of fear, anticipation, and excitement. Nervously, she nodded, giving Madelyn the green light.
Madelyn took a deep breath, ready to reprise her role from the past. The Feathered Queen was about to return, and this time, it was personal. She was not just out to create laughter; she was out for revenge.
Madelyn smiled at her securely bound daughter, a playful glint in her eyes. Holding a long, soft feather in her hand, she moved closer to the couch, her dress rustling softly with every step.
"Well, Emma," she began, her voice teasing. "You used to be my little tickle bug when you were young. Couldn't stand a second of tickling without bursting into giggles."
Emma blushed, recalling the childhood memories of her mother's light tickles that would send her into fits of giggles.
"Yeah, mom, I remember," Emma said, a touch of embarrassment in her voice. "But I'm not that little girl anymore. I'm sure I can handle your tickles now."
"Oh, is that so?" Madelyn's eyebrows arched in amusement, her lips curving into a mischievous smile. "We'll see about that, my dear."
With that, she moved the feather closer to Emma, lightly brushing it against her side. Emma immediately tensed, a small giggle escaping her lips. She bit her lip, trying to suppress the laughter bubbling up inside her.
"Seems like my little tickle bug hasn't grown up as much as she thinks," Madelyn teased, continuing her light assault with the feather.
Emma squirmed in her bindings, a slew of giggles escaping her lips. Madelyn chuckled, watching as her daughter wriggled and laughed beneath her skilled touch.
"So much for handling my tickles," she said, her voice full of affectionate mockery. "And we are just getting started."
A glimmer of worry flashed in Emma's eyes, her breath hitching as she braced herself for what was to come.
Suddenly, Madelyn's feathery teases ceased. In the blink of an eye, she exchanged the soft feathers for her skilled fingers and targeted Emma's exposed sides, right where her ribs were. The shift from gentle tickling to a robust, relentless attack sent Emma into a fit of explosive laughter, her body jerking against the restraints, trying in vain to escape the tickling onslaught.
Madelyn's fingers moved expertly, their dance on Emma's ribs well-practiced and precise. She dug her fingers in deep, drawing out a wave of ticklish sensations that rippled through Emma's body, evoking a cascade of high-pitched laughter.
Emma writhed in her bindings, the intense tickling catching her off guard. Her heart pounded in her chest, a trace of panic creeping into her laughter. She twisted and turned, trying to escape her mother's relentless tickling assault, but her restraints held her firmly in place. It was a feeling of vulnerability she hadn't expected, making her laughter sound more desperate.
Madelyn watched her daughter's reactions with delight, her fingers never ceasing their relentless exploration. She reveled in every squirm, every gasp, every bout of laughter that Emma surrendered to her. It was a sight that brought a rush of triumph coursing through her veins. She was finally getting her revenge.
In the midst of her tickling torment, Emma managed to gasp out a sentence, her words punctuated by fits of laughter. "Mom, this is...ha ha...insane! I...ha ha...I can't...I can't breathe!"
"Well, dear," Madelyn retorted, her voice firm but still carrying a note of playful tease. "You should have thought of that before you decided to tickle me senseless."
With a sudden surge of determination, Emma managed to bite out, "You...ha ha...you're...you're just because...ha ha...you're...not the...tickle champion anymore!"
In her laughter-filled state, Emma found enough breath to call out, "Mommy! HAHAHAHAHA! I can't HAHAHAHA! Please, HAHAHA!"
Amidst her own laughter and Emma's hysterics, Madelyn retorted, "You... you just don't get it, do you, sweetheart? It's not about the championship anymore."
Despite the vigorous tickling, Emma was listening, her laughing eyes searching her mother's for an explanation. "HAHAHA...What...HAHA...What is it about then, HAHAHAHAHAHA MOMMY?"
Madelyn, her fingers still working their ticklish magic, responded, her voice carrying a note of sadness that was hard to miss, "It's about me missing my old friends... our laughter club, Emma. I miss the camaraderie, the fun... the laughter. This... this is my way of feeling connected to them again."
Suddenly, Emma's laughter wasn't just about the tickling. She understood, for the first time, that her mother's motivation wasn't rooted in revenge, but in nostalgia and a longing for the shared laughter that she missed from her past. The realization didn't lessen the intensity of the tickling, but it changed her perspective.
Yet, her body's instinctive response to the tickling didn't cease. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I understand, HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Madelyn smiled, her fingers easing a bit, but not stopping. She nodded, "Good, sweetheart. And now,... you've laughed at my expense. it's only fair I get to laugh at yours!"
The tickling resumed full force, and Emma was once again reduced to a fit of breathless laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA... MOMMY... HAHAHA... I CAN'T... HAHAHAHA!"
This tickling session was more than a playful punishment, it was a shared moment of understanding, a connection, and perhaps, the birth of a new tradition.

Chapter 3: The Foot Attack and a Call from the Past

Despite her breathless pleas, Madelyn's tickling frenzy was far from over. Her fingers danced away from Emma's sides and found a new ticklish spot – her feet. The unsuspecting Emma was taken aback by the sudden change of location, and her laughter rose to new decibels as her mother's fingers worked their tickling magic on her delicate feet.
"Mommy! HAHAHA... No, not the feet! HAHAHA... I can't... HAHAHAHA!"
Madelyn's face was painted with a wicked grin as her fingers deftly played around Emma's soles, heel, and the spaces in between her toes, causing her daughter to writhe and twist in uncontrollable laughter. The helpless Emma was at her mother's mercy, every stroke of her fingers on her foot causing a fresh wave of laughter to roll through her.
But amidst her endless fits of laughter, Emma managed to gasp out a plea, "Mommy... HAHAHA... Mercy... HAHAHAHA... Please!"
For a moment, Madelyn continued her relentless foot tickling, reveling in the joyful cacophony her daughter's laughter created. But hearing her plea for mercy, she finally eased her fingers, allowing Emma a moment to catch her breath.
Madelyn sat on the edge of her bed, the last vestiges of laughter still echoing in the room from her recent tickle session with Elise. The sides of Elise ached and her cheeks flushed from the relentless onslaught of her mom's nimble fingers. There was something mesmerizing about that laughter.

Her hand reached for her phone, her fingers tapping across the screen as she dialed a number from the past, one she hadn’t touched in years. The call connected, and a familiar voice filled the room. "Hello? Madelyn, is that you?"

"Yes, it's me, Anna," she answered, her voice resonating with determination. "I need you, and the others. We have a tickle session and I need your help."

A surprised gasp sounded on the other end of the call. "A tickle session? Madelyn, we haven't done that in ages!"

"I know, Anna," Madelyn responded, a playful twinkle in her eye. "But there's a first for everything."

The living room had been transformed into a tickle fortress, equipped with a plethora of
of tickling tools, including feathers, brushes, and oils, all neatly arranged on a table nearby. A soft, inviting cushion lay on the floor, where Elise was to become the 'ticklee' for a change.

Elise had endured a lot of tickling the last couple hours, her laughter music to her mother's ears. But she was not prepared for the grand onslaught that awaited her. It was like a scene straight out of the past, only this time, her daughter was at the center.

Madelyn, Anna, and two other ladies from the old 'Tickle Club' stood tall, grinning mischievously. Elise looked at the setup, then at her mom, her eyes wide with a mix of anticipation and curiosity. Little did she know, she was about to endure a tickle session like no other.

Chapter 4: The Reunion of the Tickle Club

As Madelyn's call ended, she could hardly contain her excitement. Not long after, her friends arrived, each one carrying a similar aura of nostalgia, their eyes sparkling with anticipation. The door creaked open to reveal Anna, followed by Mabel, each dressed in outfits that seemed to have been pulled straight from their past.
Anna had worn a silk dress adorned with feather patterns, reminiscent of the dress she would wear during their old tickle sessions. Her blond hair was pulled up into a bun, highlighting her high cheekbones and dazzling smile. Mabel, on the other hand, sported a leather dress, symbolizing her no-nonsense approach to tickling. Her curly hair fell around her shoulders, framing her playful smirk. Both were draped in a palpable aura of nostalgia, a vivid reminder of their youthful days of laughter and tickles.
As they stepped in, Emma could only look at them with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. Anna and Mabel, upon seeing her, couldn't help but laugh and tease her gently, their voices echoing in the living room.
"You're in for a ride, Elise!" Anna said, her eyes twinkling with playful mischief.
"A ride you won't forget," Mabel chimed in, her smirk widening at the sight of Emma's blush.
Madelyn, Anna, and Mabel sat down, a soft reminiscence filling the room. They started talking about their past, their conversations punctuated by laughter as they reminisced about the last time they were together.
"It's been years since we did this," Anna began, her voice filled with nostalgia. "Remember our last session? Martha was the ticklee then. She couldn't stop laughing for days!"
"Oh, yes!" Mabel joined in, her eyes crinkling with laughter. "That was one of the most memorable sessions we had. Poor Martha, she never saw it coming!"
Their laughter echoed through the room, a haunting echo from their past that now breathed life into the present. The anticipation of what was about to come, of the laughter that was to fill the room, was palpable in the air.
The reunion was a colorful affair, much like the personalities of the women present. There was a sense of renewed camaraderie as they animatedly chatted, filling the room with their laughter and memories.
Madelyn, sitting cross-legged, couldn't help but marvel at her friends. She found herself noticing the changes that the years had brought them, just as they had transformed her. Anna, ever the slender and graceful woman, had matured into a figure that was a blend of strength and femininity. The silk dress clung to her body, emphasizing the gentle curves of her breasts and hips. Mabel, who was always more voluptuous, had a figure that rivaled the best of them. Her leather dress did little to hide her buxom curves, accentuating her generous breasts and rounded derrière.
As their conversation flowed, the atmosphere started changing subtly, becoming more intense, more focused. The women's body language shifted as their tickling past flooded back to them, mixing with their present, ready to shape the future of their reunion.
"Oh, I remember our tickle sessions so clearly," Madelyn said, breaking the silence that had fallen over them. She was tracing the rim of a feather with her fingers, her gaze distant. "The way we laughed, the sound of our mirth echoing in the room. And the rush we felt each time we managed to make someone laugh uncontrollably. It was... exhilarating."
Anna chuckled, leaning back in her chair, her silk dress rustling against the leather. "Indeed," she agreed, her own fingers playing with the feathers on her dress. "The thrill of being the tickler, the power... It's intoxicating, isn't it?"
Mabel's lips curled into a smirk, her eyes glinting with mischief. "Yes, and we also can't forget the thrill of being the ticklee. The anticipation, the sudden burst of laughter. It's a high that's hard to forget."
Madelyn nodded in agreement, her gaze now on Emma, who was watching them, wide-eyed. "And now, it's time for a new generation to experience that thrill," she said, her tone firm yet playful. The women exchanged knowing glances, their smiles promising a session of laughter and tickling that Emma could only imagine.

For Emma, the joyful atmosphere was a bit overwhelming. Seeing her mom with her old friends, dressed in their tickling attire, reminiscing about their old tickling adventures, filled her with a sense of wonder, but also a flicker of fear. Their teasing looks, the way they laughed, and the tickling tools spread around the room, all hinted at the tickle session she was about to endure. Little did she know, the joyride was only about to begin.

Chapter 5: A Ticklish Start
The room was filled with an electrifying energy, an anticipation that crackled and sparked, setting the stage for the coming tickle session. Emma was seated on the cushion in the middle, her heart pounding in her chest as her mother and her friends encircled her.
The first to take her position was Madelyn. She stood beside her daughter, a feather in her hand, her eyes twinkling with mischief. Anna was on the other side, her fingers gently tapping on a soft brush, while Mabel stood at Emma's feet, a grin spreading across her face.
The women looked at each other, a silent nod passing between them, and then they began.
The room was suddenly filled with Emma’s nervous laughter as the feathers, brushes, and the ladies' nimble fingers started their dance on her skin. Her body twitched and wriggled, the light touches sending waves of ticklish sensation through her. "Mommy, st-stop!" she stammered out between laughs, but the women only smiled, their fingers continuing their relentless pursuit of her laughter.
"Remember Emma," Madelyn cooed, her fingers dancing across Emma's ribs, "this is just the beginning. You’re about to find out just how much the Tickle Club loves to tickle."
Anna's voice joined in, her fingers trailing down Emma's sides, causing her to giggle uncontrollably. "We've been out of practice, my dear. You'll have to bear with us as we get back into the swing of things."
Mabel's laughter echoed in the room as she gently prodded Emma's feet with her brush. "And do remember to give us feedback. After all, we need to know just where you're the most ticklish."
The room was filled with the music of their laughter and Emma's desperate pleas for mercy. Their excitement was infectious, their mirth transforming the atmosphere into a whirlwind of joy and exhilaration. Emma knew in her heart that this was just the beginning, and the ladies of the Tickle Club were just getting started.

The laughter in the room intensified as the Tickle Club decided it was time for Emma's sweater to go. "Now dear, we need better access," Madelyn said, her fingers playfully tracing the hem of the garment.
Anna and Mabel were at Emma's sides in an instant, gently tugging at the zipper, revealing the t-shirt underneath. Emma's eyes widened as she felt the cool air against her skin. Madelyn grinned, her fingers curling in anticipation. "There we go," she cooed, the nails gliding over the exposed area, causing Emma to squirm and laugh.
Her belly was bared to them now, the soft cotton t-shirt doing little to protect her from the women's exploring hands. Madelyn, with a gleam in her eyes, was the first to venture into the newly available tickle territory.
Emma’s eyes widened as the ticklish sensation washed over her. She squirmed, her laughter growing louder as the tickling on her belly grew more intense. The ladies of the Tickle Club worked in synchrony, their fingertips and feathers weaving a symphony of ticklish sensations that had Emma in fits of laughter.
"Emma, you have no idea how long we’ve waited for this moment," Madelyn teased, her fingers fluttering across her daughter’s stomach. "Your laughter is the best music we've heard in ages."
Mabel chimed in, a devilish grin on her face. "Such a ticklish belly! I wonder, does it tickle more here..." Her fingers skittered around Emma's belly button, resulting in a fresh burst of laughter.
Meanwhile, Anna was relentless, her soft brush stroking across Emma’s ribs, occasionally dipping lower to join Madelyn and Mabel in their belly assault. "Remember the rule, Emma," Anna said, her voice filled with mirth. "The more you laugh, the more we tickle."
The room was filled with Emma's hearty laughter and the playful taunts of the Tickle Club. The tickle session was becoming more intense, and there was no sign of it stopping anytime soon. This was just the beginning of their relentless tickle assault.

Chapter 6: The Next Level

Their playful assault on Emma’s belly came to a halt as Madelyn announced, "Time for the feet, ladies." The three women, their outfits shimmering under the room's light, moved in unison towards Emma’s feet. Their eyes sparkled with excitement, their laughter harmonizing with Emma’s.
Madelyn retrieved the oil from the table, its scent filling the air, while Anna and Mabel secured Emma's feet. They tenderly massaged the oil into her soles, their hands moving in synchrony, preparing them for the imminent tickle onslaught.
"Remember, honey," Madelyn said, her voice warm and soothing. "You're in safe hands. Just let go."
With her words hanging in the air, they began. Their fingers, brushes, and feathers danced on her oily soles, each touch bringing a fresh wave of ticklish sensation that surged up Emma's legs. Her laughter peaked, a mix of squeals and giggles, interspersed with desperate pleas for mercy.
Madelyn gave her friends a nod, and they all paused, allowing Emma to catch her breath. "There, there, sweetheart," Madelyn cooed, brushing a few stray hairs off Emma's face. "You're doing wonderfully."
Anna and Mabel joined in, their voices forming a chorus of reassurance. "Giving up control can be liberating, Emma," Anna shared, her smile warm and encouraging. Mabel added, "And it feels good, right? The laughter, the tickling, it's all part of the fun."
Emma nodded, her face flushed, and she let out a breath she didn’t know she had been holding. They were right. In that moment, she realized she was enjoying the experience, despite the overwhelming sensations.
The women resumed their positions, their fingers poised over Emma’s feet. They shared a look, a silent agreement passed among them, and they dove back in, their movements deft and precise, turning Emma's feet into a canvas for their playful, relentless tickling. This was the next level of their tickle session, and they were all ready to explore it together.
The room was filled with the infectious sound of laughter as the three women proceeded with their playful, yet somewhat sadistic tickle session. The very air seemed to vibrate with the energy and mirth they shared. Emma's laughter resounded louder, providing a musical backdrop to the ticklish dance playing out.
"Isn't this fun, Emma?" Madelyn cooed, her fingers tracing tantalizing circles on Emma's arches. Her words held an edge of sadistic glee, her delight evident as she reveled in her daughter's helpless laughter.
Anna and Mabel took turns, their brushes swirling in rhythm over Emma’s soles. Each stroke brought a new wave of laughter from Emma, her pleas for mercy punctuating the symphony of giggles and guffaws.
Yet, amidst the relentless tickling, there was a comforting, almost soothing presence among them. Their words, their touches, their smiles – all of it was part of a shared experience, one that bound them closer. The room was filled not just with laughter, but also warmth, acceptance, and a sense of camaraderie.
"You're doing great, darling," Madelyn encouraged, her voice soft yet firm. "Just let it out. Let your laughter fill the room."
Her words seemed to resonate with Emma, her laughter growing louder, freer, like a bird set loose. She thrashed and squirmed, her body responding instinctively to the relentless tickling. And yet, through it all, she found herself smiling, caught up in the euphoria of the moment.
"HAHAHAHA... OH MY, HAHAHA... STOP... PLEA-SE... HAHAHA..." Her words were lost in the cascade of laughter that fell from her lips, the room echoing with the sweet, uncontrollable sound.
Emma's laughter, the women's joyful teasing, the ticklish onslaught, all combined to create a memory that would forever remain etched in their hearts. Their tickle session, once a means of revenge, had transformed into an occasion of pure joy, laughter, and bonding – a testament to their enduring friendship and love.
Her laughter had taken on an almost frantic tone now. It was wild, unhinged, the sound of someone teetering on the edge of control. Sweat glistened on her forehead, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath between bouts of laughter.
"Just a few more minutes, Emma," Mabel said, her voice gentle, coaxing. There was no mockery in her tone, just warm encouragement. "You're doing so well. You've come so far."
Madelyn kept her hands steadily moving, ignoring the way Emma's body spasmed and twitched beneath her. The corners of her eyes crinkled in sympathy, but she knew this was something her daughter needed to go through.
"Keep going, darling. Just a little longer," she coaxed. Her voice was a soothing balm amidst the laughter-filled storm, a beacon Emma could focus on as the tickling continued.
Anna chimed in with her own words of encouragement. "It's okay, Emma. Let go. Let the laughter take over. You've got this."
Emma's eyes were squeezed shut, her face a mask of intense ticklish pleasure and slight agony. A film of sweat covered her skin, making it glisten under the room's soft light. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, her breath coming in short, labored gasps.
And then, something shifted in her expression. It was subtle, a slight relaxing of her furrowed brow, a softening of her clenched jaw. Her laughter, still wild and uncontrolled, took on a different quality. It was softer, almost... joyful. She was letting go, surrendering to the tickling and to the ensuing laughter.
The women watched in silent awe as Emma succumbed, giving herself over to the laughter and to the shared experience. Her transformation was remarkable – from being a somewhat reluctant participant to now a willing, even eager, ticklee.
"HAHAHAHA... OKAY... OKAY... I... IT TICKLES SOOO MUCH... HAHAHA!" Emma finally managed to gasp out between fits of laughter.
Madelyn rose from her position near Emma's feet and moved to the side, her curvaceous form slightly outlined in the dim lighting of the room. She pulled out a small cloth from her tickle toolbox, a soft gag designed for moments just like these. Her cleavage was visibly pressed against her dress as she leaned over her daughter, her fingers deftly maneuvering to tie the gag around Emma’s mouth.

“Emma, honey, this is just to help you focus on the sensations, okay?” Madelyn reassured her daughter, her voice calm and soothing. The women watched with intrigue, knowing that Emma was crossing another ticklish threshold. Anna and Mabel shared a knowing glance, both women fully aware of the intensity that was about to ensue.

Once the gag was secured, Madelyn looked at Emma, her gaze filled with a strange mix of empathy and excitement. She then moved back to her position, ready to continue their session. The women, now more than ever, looked like tickle mistresses, their teasing smiles never faltering, their hands poised and ready.

With a collective nod, they descended on Emma. Their fingers began their relentless assault anew, this time even more intensely. They targeted all of her ticklish spots; her ribs, her belly, her sides, and of course, her ultra-sensitive feet. Emma’s muffled laughter echoed throughout the room, her body writhing in ticklish ecstasy. The gag, rather than silencing her, seemed to amplify her reactions.

Emma’s laughter was near hysteria now, her body convulsing with each ticklish touch. She was completely helpless, bound and gagged, at the mercy of the Tickle Club. Despite the intense tickling, there was an undeniable aura of joy and satisfaction around her.

Her eyes, once filled with trepidation, were now sparkling with a mixture of surrender and thrill. She had given herself over to the experience completely, her laughter becoming her language of expression. Her body was on fire with the ticklish sensations, the sounds of her muffled laughter mingling with the teasing chatter of the women. The room was filled with an intense, vibrant energy – it was the joy of shared laughter, the ecstasy of ticklish surrender, and the triumph of a successful tickle session.

Chapter 6: The Ritual of Laughter

Anna spoke first, her hands dancing along Emma's ribs. “Alright ladies, let’s begin the ritual. As per our tradition, each one of us will share a fond memory with Emma while tickling her."

Madelyn was the first to comply. Her fingers found their way to Emma's soft belly, tracing patterns around her navel as she began. "Emma, do you remember the time when you were just five years old? You were so ticklish even then, a slight brush of fingers had you laughing your head off." Her words echoed in the room, her fingers working in tandem with her tale, tickling and teasing Emma into fits of laughter.

Emma’s muffled laughter continued, her body twitching in response to Madelyn’s relentless fingers. Next was Mabel, her fingers finding their way to Emma’s bare feet. “Oh Emma, I remember the first time I met you. You were this tiny bundle of joy. Now, here you are, all grown up and still as ticklish as ever. Tickle tickle tickle!” Her fingers danced along Emma’s arches, sending waves of laughter through the girl.

The room was alive with stories and laughter, the combination creating a unique symphony of joy. This ritual, the sharing of memories during a tickle session, was a tradition they had established in their Tickle Club. It added an extra layer of camaraderie and connection, binding them together in their shared joy.

Anna was the last to speak, her fingers teasing Emma's sides as she reminisced. “Emma, I remember when you were very young and used to beg your mom to join our club. You always had that curious glint in your eyes, wanting to experience what we shared. And here you are now, experiencing it all. You den’t even remember it any more, right? Choochie coo!" Her words were met with laughter, Emma's body convulsing in response to her tickling.

The ritual ended with them all tickling Emma at the same time. Their hands working in unison, they tickled Emma to a grand finale, her laughter peaking into a crescendo of ticklish delight. It was a moment of pure, unadulterated joy, a testament to the strength of their friendship and the power of shared laughter.
As the intensity of their combined tickling reached a crescendo, a final triumphant chorus of Emma's muffled laughter filled the room. Then, with one unified movement, the tickling ceased. The women removed their hands, leaving Emma to catch her breath, her chest heaving with exertion.

Anna gently removed the gag, while Madelyn and Mabel began to untie the knots that held Emma captive. The room was filled with an air of satisfaction, mixed with the remnants of joyous laughter that still echoed in the room.

"Whew," Emma gasped, wiping the sweat off her brow with a sigh of relief. "That was... wow." A light chuckle escaped her as she sat up, flexing her fingers and toes as sensation returned to them.

"Intense, wasn't it?" Madelyn asked, her smile teasing. She offered Emma a hand, helping her up. They all watched as Emma stretched, her body tired yet radiating an infectious afterglow of joy and relief.

"You know, there was a moment... a moment of panic, with the gag and the tickling and everything," Emma confessed, her gaze drifting towards her mom. "But I managed to turn it into ecstasy. It was like... like surrendering and taking control at the same time."

"And you did well, Emma," Anna added, clapping her shoulder in a sign of camaraderie. "You have the spirit of a true 'Tickle Club' member."

They all shared a round of laughter at that, the sound warm and comforting. It was a celebration of their bond, of the trust they had built and shared that evening.

Before they left, they gathered in a group hug, Emma in the middle, surrounded by her mom and her mom's old friends. It was a hug of gratitude, a silent promise of more laughter to come.

As they left, the house was filled with a silence that was content and peaceful, the remnants of laughter lingering like an old, familiar song. And in the heart of that silence, Emma sat, her eyes gleaming with anticipation for the future.

For all of them, the 'Tickle Club' had returned, with a new member and a promise of many more tickling sessions to come. It was a beginning, a fresh chapter in their lives filled with joyous laughter and endless memories.

As Emma sat there, her body still tingling from the tickling, she realized she couldn't wait to experience it all again. It wasn't just about the laughter anymore; it was about the bond, the camaraderie, the joy of shared experiences.

Yes, the 'Tickle Club' had returned. And it was here to stay.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back