• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Funniest Moments In WWE/WWF/WCW/ECW history.

TheD

TMF Poster
What do you think is the funniest moments?

My faves include:

Booker T turning the bedside light on to discover he is in bed with the girl he's pulled AND....GOLDUST! LOL!

The Rock makes Coach dance the Charlstan (sp?)

The nWo (Syxx/X-Pac and Kevin Nash with Konnan & Buff Bagwell) do an excellent piss take of The Four Horsemen (WCW 1997 - This is CLASSIC!)

Goldust, dressed as Darth Vader, attacks The Big Show with a plastic light sabre.

When Chris Jericho used to come down to the ring in WCW with Ralphus. These two were great together!

The 'Real Man's Man' promo in 1998 where Stephen (now William) Regal is shown squeezing his own 'hand selected Florida Oranges' and drinking the juice.....Pulp and All!

LOL!!

I FORGOT ABOUT RALPHUS!! HE WAS F***ING HILARIOUS!! lol...whew...damn that guy was funny. Chris Jericho rules!!

Last years "cowboy hat" scenerio between Austin, Vince, and Kurt Angle.(who got the kiddie cowboy hat)

There are just so many to remember, but there was a very funny incident on WCW back in 1999 where Eric Bishoff got arrested and taken off the live show. Tony Shivone and Bobby "the brain" Heenan were laughing so hard they couldn't even announce the following matches.
(Bobby: "They took Eric off to the sneezer!")

Drew

I liked the bit that they did when Rocky brought out the midget Booker T. THAT was a riot....all the reactions back and forth, the spinneroony (however the heck you spell that), the comments.

I also loved it when Rock brought and end to the but kissing club by shoving Vinces face half way up Rakishi's backside as he got the stink face.

The King singing "Here She Comes" as the gals all got into a cat fight at the Thong Awards. AND Rico coming out to compete in the contest too.

Pretty much anything when the Rock gets going is a riot. He's a natural born comedian.

Ann

Austin was comedy gold last year, and that bit where the entire Alliance got together to sing "The Wind Beneath My Ring" to him -- only to be interrupted by Kurt Angle driving a milk truck into the arena and hosing them down -- was the funniest single moment of the year for me.

Other of my favorite comedy moments:

Anything involving Al Snow is usually good. Remember his European Title run, when he came out dressed in different European costumes? When he was announced as representing Greece, and then made his entrance wearing a pompadour, shades, and a T-Birds black leather jacket, Night and I nearly fell off the couch groaning and laughing.

Or how about the time Snow defended the Hardcore title against four midgets simultaneously?

And there's the time the Big Bossman invaded the Big Show's "father's" funeral and drove off dragging the coffin behind his car, with the Show clinging to it. That was just so stupid you had to laugh.

And don't forget Mick Foley, the guy who gave us Mr. Socko.

The time Mick Foley and The Rock were in the ring and Mick caught him with the "IT DOESN'T MATTER!" The look on The Rock's face was priceless.

Also, The Rock and Mick Foley beating the hell out of each other during the half-time Super Bowl Heat. At one point, a phone rings and The Rock answers it: "Smackdown Hotel!"

Drew

TicklingDuo said:
The time Mick Foley and The Rock were in the ring and Mick caught him with the "IT DOESN'T MATTER!" The look on The Rock's face was priceless.

Drew

I'm pretty sure that that one-liner was an ad-lib. It's the only time I've ever seen The Rock break character. As MF was sprinting round the outside of the ring chanting "Foley, Foley, Foley!" The Rock was trying to stop the top of his head falling off, he was grinning that wide. A minute later he was back in Rock mode though. Truly a classic moment from wrestlings greatest ever "clown prince".

Talking of funny moments in ECW, the time P.J. Walker went to climb the ropes and fell outside the ring, landing on his head and knocking himself out in the process was hillarious. The ECW crowd started chanting "You fucked up! You fucked up! You fucked up!" Nice to know the folks care isn't it?:dogpile:

Darn it... You all said all of mine... EXCEPT for when Chris Jericho was once again snapping on Stepbanie... (is that her name).... and he showed a before picture and after picture of her boob job... I was crying.

I loved the Angle Milk incident... I was laughing my butt off at the minime Booker T (who I can not stand!)..... and the time Stone Cold snapped on his wife about the cookies... I was laughing.... And who is that guy with the mop? I thought it was funny when the mop got stolen and broken.

And yeah well... I agree with Ann... The Rock is funny and he is oh so FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Woohoo!

Sigh... I miss wrestling but I am trying to fight tbe power and NOT get cable. Heehee Right now I only can pick up one channel. :blaugh:

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

man, you guys took a lot of mine already! but, i dont know how everyone else feels, but Eric Bischoff's "3 minutes" skit is hilarious. i couldnt stop laughing when Moolah and Mae Young got crushed by those Samoans. or when "mini-dust" got smashed by them. absolutely hilarious.....

anybody remember the skit where D-X imitated the Nation of Domination? pretty funny stuff.

Kurt Angle is ALWAYS funny.

but the King of comedy? hands down, the Rock!!!! i remember when he fought Mankind at the Royal Rumble and when the two were on the outside of the ring, the Rock took JR's headsets and gave commentary on how he was going to beat Mankind into the Smackdown Hotel. or when he took the TV camera away, then it showed him beating up Mankind some more. GREAT stuff!!!

speaking of Mankind. remember how Socko was invented? man, that had me dying of laughter for weeks!!!

but how many of you remember Bobby Heenan during the 1980's? Heenan was GREAT! i remember when he used to do primetime wrestling with Gorilla Monsoon, and they used to have me in stitches. they even had a spinoff show called "the Bobby Heenan Show" where Bobby would basically talk trash and had a sidekick named Jamison (a "nerdy" type). Bobby Heenan was a classic!!!

More great replys, folks

The guy with the mop was Perry Saturn, Sunrise. And the mop was Moppy.

Chris Jericho also did a bit where he talked about defeating Chris Benoit showing goofy pics with Benoit inserted in them, and doing a "Green Eggs and Ham" thing : "I will not fight Benoit on a boat, or on a goat". The best two pics were Benoit with a dunce cap and wearing a wedding dress.

I remember DX's spoof of the Nation of Domination, Triple H as "The Crock" and X-pac as Mark Henry. Forgot who the New-Age Outlaws portayed.

Mick Foley had the most ridicoulous line the night Mr. Socko was born, when he visited Vince in the hospital and bought him candy:
"Cause Vinny's got a sweet-tooth"!

I used to crack up when Bobby Heenan would announce an Eddie Gurerro match in WCW cause he would always mention "that horrible chili that Mrs. Gurerro cooks". The Bobby Heenan show was so awful it was good.

Drew

Mentioning Benoit and Jericho reminded me of something from last year -- the night they harrassed Vince into giving them a title shot by playing that old video of him singing "Stand Back" (with Hulk Hogan and other wrestlers playing instruments in the background). One of the few times Benoit's actually been funny ...

I loved the PPV (KOTR as I recall) when Drew Carey came down to "compete" and took out a wad of bills to NOT get his tail kicked. That was a good one.

Jericho used to have a lot of good routines too...with all his cracks about people. I loved when he'd come out and make fun of Kurt, calling him the olympic cry-baby, etc. That was fun. I don't particularly like his new character...and LOVED it when Flair smashed up Fozzy's equipment. I'm sure they sounded better without it. YUK!

Ann

Drew Carey's appearance was at Royal Rumble 2001. And yeah, that was pretty funny: him alone in the ring, raising his hands in triumph -- and then Kane's pyro goes off behind him.

Jericho's current personality isn't that much different from the one he used in WCW, back when he was complaining about being a conspiracy victim, starting feuds with "Greenberg," or claiming to be the "Man of 1,004 Holds" ...

I got a kick out of Chris Jericho's bit in WCW, when he was trying to find legal information on how to sue the company after losing whatever title he had. He actually showed up in a courthouse.

Chavo Gurerro Jr.s bit with Pepe the hobby horse was priceless, which was a rehash of Al Snows head. Speaking of which, Al Snow has had some other friends show up as well: his chihuahua(can't remember his name) and Pierre the reindeer(head).

Drew

Ah man!! You guys are bringin' back some old memories! I remember this one time on WCW Thunder, Bret Hart was making fun of Booker T and suddenly, a fan throws an egg at him and it splatters on his leather jacket! I was suprised he didn't break char.

Another one was of course this Monday Night (Sadly, I had no ticket money) Kane's return to MSG. After beating down the Unamericans, he proceeds to do the Kane-a-rooni! I always joked of him doing the Kane-a-rooni and giving it to him in wrestling games, but I NEVER thought he'd acually do it!

We also can't forget the Hurricane. Or WCW's La Parka voice over where he would give shout outs to "All his homies." :p Ah good times....

''Break Char'' is short for Break Character. When a wrestler breaks from his/her character.

TheD said:
''Break Char'' is short for Break Character. When a wrestler breaks from his/her character.

Aha! And there was me thinking it meant throwing a cup of tea at the guy.:blaugh:

Saturn was cool when they started him on the insane guy character. I remember someone set him up on a blind date, and in the middle of the date he turned to the gal and said "You smell like a Viking, you're welcome!"

Edge and Christian were pretty freakin' hilarious at times. I had a video clip of them playing their's and Triple H's entrance themes on a kazoo. Trip' got annoyed and chased them out of the room.

Jeff Jarret was out talking trash one night, and apparently what he as saying was recorded, because it started skipping. Reminiscent of Milli Vanilli. Quite hilarious.

Alex Warfield said:

Jeff Jarret was out talking trash one night, and apparently what he as saying was recorded, because it started skipping. Reminiscent of Milli Vanilli. Quite hilarious.

Indeeeeeeeeddd!:dogpile:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back