• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Funny AI goofs

Toesheldback

TMF Master
If you play around at all with AI, you’re bound to have way more goofy results than decent ones. If you have any funny/interesting ones that are ticking-related, feel free to post ‘em there. I’ll start…
IMG_3282.jpeg

I love some of the craziness that goes on in the background most AI pics, in this one it looks as if they're praying XD

This is a funny one. I was experimenting as to whether AI could handle different angles of the same scene, so I had a woman tickling another in a funhouse hall of mirrors. The reflections of the woman tickling helped gang up!

IMG_3370.jpeg

almost had a great one of the mother of dragons but bing choked at the end and this happened....ill probably fix this one in the mix later....oy vey!

AI66.jpg

another goof......was looking for a stern human female starship captain with ticklish feet but wound up with a new species that apparently has 11 toes.....would make for an interesting tickle session id imagine...

ai167 (16).jpg

This is a funny one. I was experimenting as to whether AI could handle different angles of the same scene, so I had a woman tickling another in a funhouse hall of mirrors. The reflections of the woman tickling helped gang up!

View attachment 750415

Those are the most common goofs I get too - right foot on left leg, left foot on right leg. Extra toes.

Sometime I’ll prompt “blonde is tickling her sister’s foot” or whatever, and the output I get is a blonde tickling a foot. Just, a foot. No sister in sight.

6 toes strikes again! although maybe she was just designed that way by dr. frankenstein, who knows......

AI28.jpg

horrifying nightmare creature, roid rage three footed witch she hulk thing...

AI86.jpg

Started dabbling with AI too.
Some images look mostly ok, give or take a digit.

OIG.bherVB13.jpg
OIG.jpg

Others, not so much.
Weird, or at least blursed.

_342dfe16-76ce-4524-91f0-ca2c0884ae94.jpg
_986194ef-d99a-499b-9b95-84002409216e.jpg

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back