• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gagged While Tickled

Dr. Duran Duran

Just wondering, but how many people here like being gagged while tickled or like gagging the ticklee while working them over.
Obviously, using stuffing in the mouth is dangerous because the person can choke, but other than that, I just love being gagged while tickled. Curious to hear your responses.

Gags ROCK

I love to wear a gag when I play, and to have one on the 'lee when I'm the 'ler-it adds a lot to their feeling of helplessness. That slightly muffled shrieking and begging is pure music, and it's fun to ask questions and then 'punish' for not answering properly (I learned this from one evil 'ler i particular:devil: ).

You'll get people saying that gags cancel out the laughter, but that's very untrue with the right gag. It's usually people who've never tried it :rolleyes: Ironically, I know several 'lees that actually have louder and heartier laughter WITH a gag because they feel less self-conscious about being too loud.

Bella

I don't like gags at all. A gag may not spoil the laughter, but it ruins the facial expression for me, one of my major turn-ons as a tickler.

And I can't tolerate a gag in my own mouth. My retching reflexes are violently high, which sometimes brings me in trouble at the dentist. The most I can take is a silk scarf around my mouth, but a gag IN the mouth is a complete no-no for me.

I'm fine both ways. I think a gag can add a certain layer of helplessness to the 'lee, so I suppose I'd alternate depending on mood ^^x

absolutely no gags for me. To each their own, but not this being tyvm:)

Pawz

Add my name to the list of people who don't like to use gags. I think women are beautiful when they laugh, and I love seeing women laugh when they're tickled. The gag only takes away from that. Plus I would think it'd be difficult to breathe when you're gagged, and tickled. Who would enjoy that?

magic fingers said:
Add my name to the list of people who don't like to use gags. I think women are beautiful when they laugh, and I love seeing women laugh when they're tickled. The gag only takes away from that. Plus I would think it'd be difficult to breathe when you're gagged, and tickled. Who would enjoy that?

A proper, slim gag takes nothing away from the beauty of the face, trust me. In fact, often it makes the smile even wider ;) And gags don't make it difficult to breathe-being tickled certainly does, but not gags. That's what your nose is for. I've worn gags for marathon sessions of intense tickling (I'm talking three hours at least) without the slightest problem.

Bella

Depends on my mood--sometimes I like to hear them laugh and beg, other times I just like to see their eyes wide while their mouths are in gagged helplessness.

Whenever I'm tickled I like using gags because of the helplessness and the feel of the gag wrapped around my mouth. I sometimes go for tape over the mouth and then an ace bandage comfortably wrapped around my already tape gagged lips. Sometimes I don't go for the tape and just use the ace bandage, but it's the overall helplessness that I just love. Just like having your toes tied, it's not necessary, but it's a great addition to the helplessness.

Gags? Not me!

I will NOT play with a gag, mainly because I love the sound of my own laughter (lol), and I absolutely love trash talking while I'm being tickled....

I mean... who wouldn't want a lee teling you how horrible you are? And what about all that begging? You would just hear muffles... Not that I beg! I'd never do that! :D

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Re: Gags? Not me!

Sunriseticklee said:
I will NOT play with a gag, mainly because I love the sound of my own laughter (lol), and I absolutely love trash talking while I'm being tickled....

I mean... who wouldn't want a lee teling you how horrible you are? And what about all that begging? You would just hear muffles... Not that I beg! I'd never do that! :D

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

I actually agree with you, but through a slim gag you can hear a good 90% of what someone's saying; plus, having someone attempt to trash talk through a loose gag is one the THE funniest things you'll ever hear in life I promise you. You don't just hear muffles, you hear hilariously messed-up swearing and insults; a frustrated chatterbox is an *extremely* fun 'lee :D :devil:

This is really one of those things you have to try before saying you wouldn't like it, I've converted more than one person-same with blindfolds :)

Being gagged is a nice variation, but I don't want it to go on to long. My favorite is to be gagged for the first 10 ro 15 minutes of a tickle torture session, and then have the ler rip the gag off, saying something like "I want to hear you laugh now! And you can beg me to stop, but it won't do you any good."

I honestly don't know if I would like being gagged. But you never know what you like until you try it!! I like being tickled and just bound, I would definitely like to try the blindfold with a bit a verbal teasing thrown in. But I think I would try it as long as I would be able to communicate with ther LER about it if I really didn't like it. Bella, how hard is it to hear someones safe word if they are gagged??

JPie

I don't mind gags either way. Sure, I love the sound of begging, pleading, taunting and laughter, but there's a certain added helplessness to the victim when you gag them. The muffled laughter and pleading sounds sound more vunerable, but for some reason, they don't get any quieter! So, I think the gag is down to personal taste and the situation.

JPie1 said:
Bella, how hard is it to hear someone's safe word if they are gagged??
JPie

Depends on the type of gag, but usually if it quiets them to that degree you use more than one method for safewording. Along with your word you use a physical signal: some of us have a ball or small cloth placed in our hand, if we drop it the tickling stops immediately. Others tie the hands together, and clapping or snapping the fingers means STOP. There are several methods, but most gags used during tickling don't prevent the safeword ;).

Bella

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back