• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Game of Thrones: Catelyn Stark & Brienne of Tarth vs The Tickler (M/FF)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A commission I did for Redknight3 of Catelyn & Brienne captured by a devious tickler

Game of Thrones: Catelyn Stark & Brienne of Tarth vs The Tickler (M/FF)
by MrObscura101

“Uurrgghh…” Brienne of Tarth moaned as she stirred back to consciousness, then immediately realised she was in trouble, she was seated in the back of a covered wagon with thick ropes securing her arms behind her back and binding her wrists and elbows together, more ropes were tied around her upper body to keep her arms pinned while her knees and ankles were similarly tied, lastly a thick metal collar was secured around her neck and chained to an iron bar on the inside of the wagon
“oohhh...” she heard a soft moan next to her
“LADY CATELYN!” she gasped at seeing her charge bound the same way next to her who was also just waking up
“Brienne…?” she mumbled as she tried to move but found herself incapacitated. Brienne then noticed a pair of masked guards watching them
“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!” she snapped

A few days earlier the two of them had travelled northwards on a mission to gain an alliance for her son, the new King Rob Stark, to consolidate his power base. The mission had been secret, so Catelyn had decided to travel in a small a party as possible, just her and Brienne as a bodyguard. Things had gone well and House Stark had new allies… however when riding home suddenly a group on horseback had appeared in the distance, trying to race back to their new allies they had been overrun, Brienne had been knocked off her horse while Catelyn had been grabbed off hers and the last thing Brienne had seen was some masked man holding a cloth against Catelyn’s face as she passed out…

The guards however refused to answer
“YOU DOGS! DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE! YOU WILL DIE FOR THIS!” Brienne snapped, however to her frustration they just looked to each other and giggled mockingly
“They’re always so tough at first!” one said which made Brienne growl, she tried to work herself free but the knots were too tight and all her hidden weapons were gone, it was clear she had been thoroughly searched while unconscious

Soon the wagon stopped, and the guards stood up before approaching and grabbing Catelyn
“LET ME GO!” she shouted as the chain was unhooked from the wagon and one held it to keep her close
“NO! LEAVE HER ALONE!” Brienne snapped, struggling to kick them as more guards entered the wagon
“Watch this one!” one ordered as the original two dragged the struggling Catelyn out of the wagon
“LET GO OF ME!!!!!” she shouted, trying her best to remain in the wagon but more guards waiting outside grabbed at her until she was pulled out and dragged away
“YOU BASTARDS WILL PAY FOR THIS!” Brienne growled as they approached her, immediately she threw a kick, but one of them grabbed her ankles and smirked. Another one then unhooked the chain and she was unceremoniously dragged along the wagon towards more waiting guards

Brienne was pulled out of the wagon with guards grabbing her ankles, waist, upper body and neck to carry her
“GGRGRHRHH!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!” she snarled but they didn’t listen. She saw they were in a mountain village and brought to a square where Catelyn had already been held, with two guards holding her. The guards went silent as a man appeared from the largest hut
“Hello ladies and welcome to my humble home” he bowed “My name is Derek and you will be staying here for quite a while”
“GGRRR!!!!! YOU ARE A DEAD MAN! YOU AND EVERYONE HERE IF YOU DON’T FREE US!” Brienne shouted
“Unlikely, we are in a remote part of the lands, and with winter upon us tracking us is near impossible” he grinned, “Now then what’s say you come inside and warm up” before either of them could say anything the guards were dragging them into his house

Once inside they were made to stand before their captor
“YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS! I SWEAR I’LL GHFHFHFHFHF!!!!!!!!” she began to scream… until a thick rag was shoved into her mouth and made into a cleave gag
“Much better” Derek said mockingly as he watched her struggling around “Now then…” his eyes turned to Catelyn
“I am not afraid of you” she said, refusing to be intimidated by him
“I’m glad to hear it… you’re perfectly safe with me” he grinned as he nodded to his guards
“GHGHMFMMFHH!!!!!” Catelyn then cried as one of them forced a thick rag over her face
“Just breathe…” the guard said calmly and soon her body grew limp and fell into his arms
“RRFFFFDDDDD!!!!!!!” Brienne screamed, only for another guard to sneak behind her and do the same, despite her best efforts she too fell asleep soon after

When Brienne awoke she growled angrily… while unconscious she had been stripped of her armor down to her beige undergarments and secured into a set of stocks bolted into the floor with her arms bound behind her back, while she could see Lady Catelyn had been similarly stripped and was now bound spread-eagled to a large bed with Derek sitting on it in between her spread apart legs
“GHGHMFMFMFHFHH!!!!!!” she screamed at Derek who was grinning at them both
“So beautiful…” he said admiringly as he caressed her cheek
“My son will execute you for this!” she replied sternly
“We’ll see, I think you and you lady friend will come to love it here” he replied mischievously as he took a lacquered box and placed it beside her
“Whatever you are going to do I want help you against House Stark!” she said confidently
“Oh, I don’t want you to do anything like that…” he replied as he opened the box “I just want you… to laugh…”

Catelyn gasped as she saw him holding up a large blue feather and slowly moved it around
“W…what are you doing?” she asked, trying to hide her fear
“I think you can guess dear Lady…”
“GHGHGMFFHH!!!!” Catelyn then squealed as the feather gently caressed her stomach
“Come on my dear, I’m sure you have an enchanting laugh…” he said as he continued feathering her navel
“GHGHGMGMGMFHFHFH!!!!!!” Catelyn replied in a panic as she pulled at her bonds and shook her head
“BBHHHFFFFFD!!!!!” Brienne screamed at him, but he simply glanced over “Oh don’t worry my dear, you’ll have a turn as well” he winked as he turned his attention back to Catelyn

“Look at your stomach quivering dear Lady, I’m sure your about ready to burst with laughter!” he said, noting how red faced she now was
“GHGHGMMGMGMGHFHFHFHF!!!!!!” was all she replied, still refusing to laugh, but he simply pulled out another feather and casually moved it against her inner thighs
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!! NOHOOHOHHOOO STHAHHAHAAPPP THAHHAAHATTT NHOHOHOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!” she burst out laughing and almost leapt off the bed
“Sorry my dear, but you have no authority here…” he replied with a shrug as he continued toying with her body, moving the feathers against her stomach, sides, hips and thighs causing her to thrash and squeal with every touch
“I was right, you do have a lovely laugh…” he said admiringly

Catelyn was now frantically pulling at the ropes to try and get away
“HHAAHHAHAAA!!!!! STHAHAHAHAPPP IIHHHHHTTT!!!!!! IIHHH OOHHRRDDHHEERRR YOOHOHUUU!!!!!!” she cried loudly
“Order? You don’t understand my dear, you won’t be giving orders ever again… all you’re going to do is laugh for me!” he grinned deviously
“HAHAHAHHAAAA NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” she cried angrily but he suddenly moved so he was now pressed against her, mere inches away from her face
“GET AWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAYYYYY!!!!!!!” she tried to say, only to shriek as his nimble fingers suddenly dug into her underarms
“That’s it… just embrace the laughter my tickle slave…” he said encouragingly
“HHAHAHAHAHAHA IIHHMM NAHAHAAHHATT YOOOHUHUUURR SLAAHAHAHAHAVVEEE!!!!!” she cried defiantly, but this made Derek smile, he loved breaking in new slaves, the tougher the better, watching how their strong willed defiance slowly shattered as they realised escape was impossible and their lives would become nothing but a never ending tickle cycle!

Derek continued tickling away at Catelyn for over twenty minutes, moving from her underarms back to her navel then back again over and over as she pleaded and demanded him to stop, by the time he stopped she was gasping for air
“How do you feel your Highness?”
“hhahahaa…jahahsstt…sthahhaapp…” she gasped as Derek looked over to Brienne
“Looks like she needs a break!” he shrugged, only to see her scowling at him “Oh don’t be mad, let’s have some fun!” he grinned as he sat by her feet

Derek slowly looked over Brienne’s size 12.5 feet
“Very impressive!” he beamed as she immediately shuffled them around to move them away from him, then watched as he moved a feather about menacingly
“GGRRRHHRHRHRHRFFFF!!!!!!” she growled angrily as it moved against her skin, unlike Catelyn she didn’t burst out laughing, rather she found the feather irritating and she refused to give this sicko the satisfaction of laughing for him!
“You’re not making this easy…” he sighed as she caught the feather between her toes and refused to release it “But no matter” he added, she wasn’t the first tough girl he had broken as he took some string from a nearby box and moved towards her toes

“GHGHGHFGMFMFFHH!!!!!!” she scowled angrily as she furiously kicked her feet around, but he was able to ensnare her big toe of her left foot, then pulled it back and bound the string to a nail protruding from the top of the stocks
“There” he smirked as he watched her straining to move her foot but found her movement greatly limited, then despite her best efforts her other big toe was soon restrained and he watched as she kicked with all her might to get free before he promptly bound all her other toes as well to make her feet completely immobile.
“GHGHMFMFMFFHFFMFMFHHH!!!!!!” she screamed into the gag as he held up a clay pot and took out a brush, Brienne was preparing herself mentally to not laugh as he moved the brush against her sole and strange liquid was slowly applied to her arch

“GHGMGMGNFHFFFMFFHFHFHHF!!!!!!!!!!!” Brienne shrieked as whatever it was sent a shockwave through her body, she had never experienced anything like it as the small brush tickled like mad!
“Oh this? It’s a special concoction to heighten someone’s sensitivity” he grinned as he began slowly applying more to her foot, then to the other as he went deliberately slow, watching Brienne scream and squeal with every movement, it took almost thirty minutes to cover every inch, even getting in between each toe!
“Now then…” he said deviously as he watched her fearful face, then gently blew against her left arch
“GHGGMMGMGGMGMGMGMGHGHFHFHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Brienne screamed, kicking her legs instinctively, she had never been all that ticklish, but this bastard had clearly changed that!

“Now then my dear, I am going to show you what happens to disobedient slaves…” he grinned as he selected two stiff horse brushes and moved them towards her feet…
“GHGHGHGMGMGMGMMGMGMMGMGMGMMGMGMGMGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Brienne screamed as loud as possibly when the stiff bristles made contact with her oiled skin, every inch of her foot now so sensitive that she could feel each bristle as it dragged against her
“Le…leave…her alone…” Catelyn gasped, still weakened from her own ordeal
“You should rest up, I’ll be back for you once Brienne here has had enough” he grinned before looking into the bodyguard’s eyes “But you’re a tough girl right, I bet you last at least a few hours before breaking!”

Brienne looked at him in shock, this torture was unlike anything she had ever experienced, it was horrible and yet had only just begun! And she had no idea how she could last for hours, remembering how much Catelyn had suffered in only a short amount of time! She then thought for a second that he had stopped when the brushes were pulled away
“You know, I would love to hear what your laughter sounds like!” he grinned as he pulled the gag out of her mouth
“YOU BASTARD! I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KHIHIHIHHLHLHLHLHLHLLHHIIILLLLLL YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOUUUHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Brienne immediately screamed, then unleashed a torrent of helpless laughter
“Much better!” he exclaimed in delight, while her laughter was not as refined as Catelyn’s it was full and boisterous befitting her nature

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA STHHAHAHAHAHAAPPP IHIHIHIITTT YOOOHHUUU FREAAHAHAHKKK!!!!! RIIIIIGGHGHGHTT NOHOHOHOOOWWWW!!!!!!” she demanded over and over as the scrubbing brushes moved against her insteps, heels, balls of her feet and worst of all against her toes which caused her to yelp and shriek
“Enjoying yourself?” Derek asked when he stopped to allow her a break
“hhahahahaaa…noohho…” she gasped angrily, glaring at him
“That’s too bad…” he shrugged as he changed tools, now holding up a paintbrush in one hand and wiggling the fingers of his other one
“NO! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE!!!!!!!!!!” Brienne wailed as the brush started moving against her toes of her left foot while his fingers skittered against the arch of her right

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA STHAHHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!! STAAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!” Brienne demanded
“Just like Catelyn you still don’t seem to realise that you are not going to be giving orders here, and this is only a taste of what is to come, I’m actually going easy on you for your first day”
“WHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTT?????!!!!!!!” Brienne cried in disbelief, she didn’t think it was possible to laugh anymore, yet this was going easy on her?
“YOU VILE MAN! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO US!!!!!!!” Catelyn, now recovered shouted over, pulling furiously at her bonds
“You’ll see my dear!” he grinned and continued for another twenty minutes tickling Brienne’s feet

Once he stopped she gasped for air, tears and sweat now running down her cheeks
“yhohohouu…kkhhilll yoohohuu…” she struggled to say as he calmly walked behind her and held a rag over her face
“GHGGMGMFHHFHFF!!!!!” she struggled but was too exhausted to break free as she succumbed to the sleeping potion and passed out
“KEEP AWAY FROM ME!!!!!” Catelyn demanded as he approached, but soon found the rag pressed against her and likewise passed out

Brienne slowly awoke and saw their situation had not improved, she and Catelyn had been bound to a pair of horizontal racks side by side, both stretched as taunt as possible without hurting them, as well as a pair of small cymbals like a harem girl would wear, attached to their right thumbs and forefingers
“MY LADY!” she cried, trying to rouse Catelyn
“W…what…” Catelyn mumbled then awoke “Oh no…” she cried worriedly as Derek saw they were now awake
“Welcome back ladies!” he said smugly “And welcome to the endurance trial!” they watched as he circled round them and explained the rules “I will start by tickling one of you at random, you will notice the finger cymbals, all you have to do to make the tickling stop is hit that, the tickling will stop… and then I will start on the other person until they ring their own cymbals and I go back to the other one of you”

Both of them looked in shock, this was one of his favourite games, a perfect way to break any bonds of loyalty or friendship by forcing them to either endure being tickled or allow the other to be subjected to tickle torture
“You…you can’t make us…” Catelyn said worriedly
“You say that now…” he grinned, knowing full well what they were in for “Oh and one more thing…” he added, pulling out a small knife, they were a series of gasps as he gently cut away their respective underwear, causing them to fall away and leaving their naked bodies on display
“YOU…YOU…” Catelyn gasped, blushing profusely
“YOU’RE A DEAD MAN!!!!!” Brienne screamed but he was already getting ready for the game

Derek however ignored the threats as he walked around them slowly, each of them wondering where he would strike first… then suddenly he was behind Catelyn and his fingers were digging into her underarms
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!! GEHEHEHETT AWAAAAHYYY!!!!!” she shrieked as she thrashed around trying to dislodge his fingers, then blushed as she realised this made her now bare breasts bounce around wildly
“Oh my, look at them go” he grinned admiringly
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA SSTHTHTHTHTHHHOOPP!!!!!!!” she pleaded
“LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!” Brienne seethed angrily, fighting with her bonds but Derek was undeterred as his fingers nimbly moved up and down her sides

Catelyn shook violently about but no matter where she moved he followed, she howled when his fingers dug into her stomach and poked at her navel
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIHHHNN MEEHHRCCHHYSSS NAHAHAAMMEE STAHAHAHHAPPP!!!!!” she cried
“Only you can make it stop” he whispered into her ear, then his fingers pulled back. Catelyn’s eyes went wide in horror though as they reappeared… holding two feathers inches from her breasts!
“n…no…” Catelyn tried to speak but was frozen in fear as she watched the white plumes moving closer and closer making her flinch and already start giggling involuntarily
“DON’T YOU TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!!!!!!” Brienne shouted but it was too late

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!” Catelyn’s voice shrieked as the soft feathers lightly caressed her breasts, her body lurching about but they kept on teasing her naked body
“That’s it keep laughing my dear, laugh and laugh because that’s all you’ll do from now on” Derek grinned as he continued moving the feathers around her breasts
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA GGEHEHEHEHTT THHEHEEMMM AWAAHAAHAYYY!!!!!!” she sobbed, tears streaming down her face
“Only you can end this…” he whispered again before moving the feathers towards her nipples

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Catelyn’s voice jumped a full octave to become a high-pitched scream when the feathers made contact with her nipples, it was by far the worst spot she had endured so far and all she wanted was to get the feathers away while Derek moved them in a sawing motion against them
“Look how erect they are, I bet you’re enjoying this aren’t you? You kinky little slut” he joked
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA IIHIHIHI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTTEEEE IHIHIHIHIITTTTT!!!!!!!” Catelyn cried back
“Well your enduring it so maybe you’re a masochist… no matter… I’ll just focus solely on these nipples all night then, I have soooo many feathers and other toys still to use” he whispered wickedly.
Brienne tried to offer words of encouragement… but then suddenly she heard the cymbals chime
“M…my lady?” she looked aghast as Derek stopped and Catelyn slumped down, the restraints being the only thing that stopped her from falling down
“ihihihih…iihhmmm…sooohoho…soohohorrryy…” she tried to say regrettably, but Derek was already walking around and facing Brienne
“DO YOUR WORST YOU BASTARD” she scowled, spitting in his face for emphasis but he simply grinned at the challenge

Derek immediately moved closer to her and she then noticed he was holding a clay pot with a brush in it
“GGRRR STOOPP YOOUUHH BAAHHSTAARRDD!!!!!!” Brienne grunted as he took the brush out which she saw was coated in honey and began moving it against her underarms causing her to flinch, but he kept going with that smug grin that made her wish she could throttle him. Once he was done he licked his lips
“I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KHIHIHIHHHHHHLHLHHLLL YOOHOHOHOHUUUU!!!!!!!!!” she began to say, until his tongue began lapping away the honey

Brienne was totally unprepared for this, all her training and skills were useless to such a bizarre and sadistic torment
“GGEHEHHEETT AAHHHWAAHAHAYYYY YOOHOHOHOUU BAHHSHSSTTAAAHHRRRDDD!!!!!” she screamed while thrashing around furiously as he continued slowly licking up the honey and nibbling on her skin as well, occasionally even kissing her underarm to!
“You taste delicious…” he whispered infuriatingly into her ear, then to add further insult he suddenly grabbed her breasts and began caressing them
“LEHEHEHTT GOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!” she demanded, trying to shake her torso and make him release her but failing, then she gasped as he began rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers
“SSTHTHTHTHTHHOOOOPPP!!!!!!” she ordered, then squealed when his left hand moved downwards and dig into her ribs

Derek continued quickly changing tactics to keep Brienne off balance, he would lick at her underarms, then take a feather and use it on her belly button before digging his fingers into her sides, then he would slowly move a pair of feathers at her inner thighs before moving his tongue against her belly button… all the while as Brienne screamed and swore at him, but stubbornly refusing to give in and ring the cymbals to allow Catelyn to suffer

“What a loyal solider you are…” he thought admiringly “But your loyalty must be only to me…” he then stood up and faced her
“hahahaha…yooohuu ddoohhnnee… yoohhouu freaaahhkk…?” she gasped, her face bright red from all the laughter as Catelyn looked at her and felt guilt for allowing Brienne to suffer on her behalf
“No that was just the preliminaries so I could learn your various tickle spots…” he grinned as he took the two feathers and brandished them about. Brienne glared angrily as he moved them about, trying to work out their targets… then gasped as they touched her nipples!

“GGHFHHHRHFFF!!!!!!” she growled, trying to ignore them and play off that she wasn’t ticklish there
“Oh, you can try and pretend… but I already saw how sensitive you are here…” he grinned as though he could read her mind!
“BAAHHSSTATARRDDD!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she thrashed and tried to hit the feathers away as they teasingly caressed her nipples
“Master is the preferred term… you should learn it” he remarked as he continued, using the full length to swipe under each nipple making her gasp and squeal
“FAHAHAHAHAHAHHCKKKKK YOHOOHOHOHOHOUUU!!!!!!!”
“Maybe later… after you’re my broken tickle slave” he winked, then grinned at seeing how nipples becoming more erect

Brienne then shrieked as suddenly his lips were pressed on her left nipple with his tongue caressing it while her right one continued being feathered… then her eyes bugged out as the other feather suddenly moved against her clit!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA GHEHHEHEHHEHETTT AAHHAHHAHWAAHAHAHYYYY!!!!!!!!” she screamed as instinctively she tried to close her legs
“LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!” Catelyn cried in shock as this monsters’ tactics, but she was ignored as the feathers kept going. Brienne was now trying to mentally drown out the sensations but failing, the stimulation was cutting through everything in her mind and was all she could think of
“PPHHLLEELEAASSEEE TTAHAHAKKEE IIHHTT AWAAHAHYY!!!!!” she wailed, the tickling now unbearable but he simply kept on going. She tried her best to hold on but suddenly there was the clang of the cymbals and he stopped
“iihihihihhmmmm soooohhooorrryyy…” she sobbed as she looked over to a shocked Catelyn as Derek stood up to face her

Catelyn looked at her captor in terror, Brienne was one of the strongest people she knew… if this lunatic could make her beg for mercy what hope did she have? However, she simply glared
“Do you worst you fiend” she said defiantly, trying to hide her fear and be strong for them both
“As you wish” he grinned back as he brandished the two feathers around. Catelyn winced as they got closer, then gasped as the softly caressed her nipples
“HAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOHOHOOOO!!! SSTAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!” she pleaded
“You still need to learn that you no longer give orders my Lady, only serve as my tickle toys” he said calmly as he continued
“WE ARE NOT YOUR TICKLE TOYS!!!!!!!” Brienne snarled back, furious over how he had manipulated her body a short while ago
“A few weeks of non-stop tickle torture will fix that” he grinned to them both

Derek continued slowly teasing Catelyn’s nipples, randomly switching from the feathers to using his tongue and lips to skilfully drive her insane
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA STAHAHAHHAHAAPPP!!!!!” she squealed and shrieked as Brienne got angrier and angrier at him, swearing all sorts of punishments she would unleash upon him the moment she was free, he enjoyed this as background music for the session. Catelyn meanwhile was frantically trying to evade him, then fearfully watched as silently he dropped down so that he was crouching to face her womanhood
“NO! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!!!” she cried, then threw her head back as the feather teasingly moved against her clit

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA YOOHOHOHOHOUU BAHAHAHAHSSTAAHHRRDD!!!!!!!” she screamed
“Such unfitting language” he sighed mockingly as he continued gently stroking the feather against her “You should be punished for that…” he added as he moved closer and flicked his tongue against her clit
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA OHOHOOHOHOHOHOO NNHOHOHOOOO!!!! DOOHOHNNNTT DOOHOHOHOOO THAHAHHAAHTTT!!!!!” she pleaded, her face blushing and frantically trying to close her legs like Brienne had tried to do
“LEAVE HER ALONE YOU SADISTIC FUCK!!!!!” Brienne screamed angrily but he kept going, grabbing her hips and tickling them at the same time

Catelyn was horrified as soon as began to feel an orgasm building within her, she tried to ignore it but could feel it getting stronger and stronger. She was aghast, being forced to orgasm for this psycho was too horrible to think about, suddenly without even thinking she clanged the cymbals and he stopped, Brienne looked at her, trying to be compassionate but mad that she would now have to endure his torture once again!

However instead of going back to Brienne he moved to be in-between them both and waited for Catelyn to stop laughing
“Ok ladies, I am changing the rules of the game now…” he then held a feather up by each of their respective clits
“I’m going to tickle both of your clits at once, keeping you just on the edge of climax. The first one to chime their cymbals will get to cum and will then be left alone all night, the loser however will be teased and edged all night until daybreak without mercy” he explained. The pair of them looked in shock, surely they couldn’t concede to this insane game!
“W…WE WON’T!”
“YOU CAN’T MAKE US!!!!” they shouted, then both gasped as the feathers glided against their clits
“You say that now…” he said smugly, gently using the feathers tip against them “But we’ll see…”

Catelyn and Brienne both shuddered as the dastardly feathers moved against them
“GAGAAHAHHAHDD STAHHAHAAHAPPP!!!!!”
“NNOHOHOOO DOOHHNTT!!!!!! LLEHEHEVVHHEE UUHHSSS AHHHALLLOOOHHNNEEE!!!!!” they cried and wailed, each frantically trying to knock the feathers away

Derek wasn’t lying about keeping them on edge, his skills enabled him to bring them teeteringly close to a climax, but always stopped moments before they could actually orgasm causing them to constantly howl and shriek, and even beg him to let them cum but he refused each time, only one would be allowed and they had to decide who it would be

Finally, after almost an hour of incessant, non-stop teasing, neither could take much more, and Catelyn let out an anguished cry
“HAHAHHAHHAHAHA BBRRIIEEENNHHNNEEE IHIIHHHMM SOOOHHRRYRYYY!!!! IIIHH CAHAHAANNTT!!!!!”
“NNHOHOOOO DOOHNHNNT LLEEHHTT HIIHHMM WIHIHIHIINN!!!!!!” Brienne shouted back but it was too late as the cymbals rang and Derek began using both feathers on Catelyn
“OOHOOHOHOHOHOHO YYEHEHEHHSHSS FAHAHAHHAHACKKK MEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!” Catelyn screamed at the top of her lungs, her eyes rolled back as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life, cumming several times before collapsing in exhaustion and falling limply against the bonds in a blissful sleep

“Well then” he then turned to Brienne
“MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!! IIHHIHIHIHII KKHHIHIHIHIHLLL YOOHOHOHOHUUU!!!!!!!” Brienne raged at him before the feather returned to tease her
“Now now, don’t be mad at me, she’s the one who left you like this” he said calmly as he started on her once more, Brienne hated to admit it but his words made a small amount of sense, if Catelyn had only been stronger… she thought, her mind losing focus after the endless hours of torture
“And who knows… maybe one day I’ll even let you join me in tickling her senseless as payback… but for now you’re going to have one hell of a night!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA ONOHOOHOHOOO NOHOHOOHOHOOO!!!!!!” Brienne screamed, however his words had already planted a seed to make her get revenge on Catelyn, beginning the eventually destruction of their companionship

One Year Later…

Catelyn and Brienne had almost forgotten their days before being brought here, both now Derek’s wives/tickle slaves and pregnant with his children, it had taken over six months of daily tickling sessions by him and his cadre of slave girls to finally break them and acquiesce to their new lives here. No one had even found them and even though they now had free roam of the village they couldn’t bear the shame of returning to their old lives. However, despite Derek shattering their bonds of loyalty during the initial tickling phase they had now become friends again, working in harmony to do everything to please their master, even happily tickling each other if Derek gave the word

With another harsh winter due to hit the village Derek had ordered they and a few servants and guards be taken to his personal farm for protection, the journey had taken several days but now they were in his personal chambers, both strapped down to the large marital bed they shared
“Good morning my loves” he grinned as he entered
“Morning master!” they replied excitedly, their feet squirming in anticipation of his touch as he sat down on a chair positioned by their feet.
“Ooohh…” they both cooed as he gently kissed their feet one by one, loving how soft they were after he had implemented a daily regime of massages and skin care to ensure they were in perfect condition for him

“Shall we begin?” he asked
“YES!” they cried eagerly as he held up two feathers and began gently caressing them against their soles
“EHEHEHEHEHHEHE!!!!!!” they giggled immediately, both their feet were now so sensitive that the lightest of touches was enough to make them laugh hysterically
“That’s it my loves, I have set aside a whole day free just for tickling”
“HHUUZZAAAHHH!!!!!!!!” they cried happily as Derek looked over their feet, Catelyn’s size 7’s and Brienne’s larger but no less attractive size 12.5’s, he had often found himself debating which pair were his favorites, Catelyn’s were dainty and very sensitive to his tongue, but Brienne’s were larger meaning there were lots of areas to explore and exploit to drive her to near insanity.

However, he simply couldn’t choose, he loved both of them and looked forward to spending the rest of their lives together as one big happy family

The End?

Really enjoyed that one! Very intriguing dynamics with those two characters. Nice job!

Outstanding, loved the scenes where the two character are pitted against each other!

nice story as usual

Thanks! Glad you liked it :)

Really enjoyed that one! Very intriguing dynamics with those two characters. Nice job!

Thank you! It was a fun one to write ;)

loved the story <3

Thanks alot!

WoW loved it

Thank you!

Outstanding, loved the scenes where the two character are pitted against each other!

Thanks! That was fun to write, him trying to turn them against each other was something I hadnt done before ;)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back