• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Game played with my GF during the NFL season

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
Both my GF and I love watching Football together, and I thought of this game for the 2010 season. We would pick 1 game every week that we differed on who we thought would win. And whoever's team lost got tickled. We would decide on the games by going through the list of the games that week and counting to 3 the saying who we thought would win without hesitation. And if we picked the same team for every game that week, then we wouldn't play that week. And to make it interesting, the difference in points would be the number of minutes the loser got tickled. And we would use her cell phone as the timer. And depending on the score, we would divide up the tickle sessions, so the loser wouldn't get worn out. Example: In Week 2, I said the Patriots would beat the Jets, and she thought the opposite. The Jets won 28-14, the difference was 14 points, so I was tickled for 14 minutes, but it was divided into two 7 minute sessions. In Week 8 I picked the Raiders and she picked the Seahawks. The Raiders won the game 33-3 so she was tickled for a total of 30 minutes, but we made it into three 10 minute sessions over the next few days.

Note: we never bet on Redskins games cuz we both always wanted them to win.

I hope we can play this game again, but because of the lockout, our game is in jeopardy :(

Last edited:
Looks like you're going to have to roll with the NCAA this year

She's not into NCAA like me :(, she likes the NFL better. But I can try to get her into it lol. I'm keepin hope alive that the lockout will end soon

You could try another sport. Baseball is just starting and Hockey still has a bunch of games to go.

You could try another sport. Baseball is just starting and Hockey still has a bunch of games to go.

She's kinda into Baseball, but she doesn't watch much. And she's not really into Hockey. She's watches the NBA sometimes, not as much as the NFL though. Maybe I'll have a story about us and the NBA playoffs

I did and still do (when the teams are in) a similar betting system with the nhl playoffs. When me and a good friend of mine's team manage to face each in the playoffs. The bet is on and the length of the 7 game series and determine how the tickling will in length and intensity. She's cool with it so I can't complain.

I did and still do (when the teams are in) a similar betting system with the nhl playoffs. When me and a good friend of mine's team manage to face each in the playoffs. The bet is on and the length of the 7 game series and determine how the tickling will in length and intensity. She's cool with it so I can't complain.
Nice :) I chose the NFL cause there's a higher chance for a big difference in points, which means more tickling :) EVERYBODY WINS!!!! :D

Nice :) I chose the NFL cause there's a higher chance for a big difference in points, which means more tickling :) EVERYBODY WINS!!!! :D

With lower scoring games like hockey you could say each point is 5 minutes or something like that.

Sounds like a creative game lol hope you two had fun. Id do this if it were hockey or something haha

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back