• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang Tickled By 4 Pro Dommes

JimmyBoy

TMF Expert
Last night was Mistress Ardenne's Spring Soiree held over at Arena Studios in NYC. The party was meant to be a donation for prisoners who have MS, it was very nice charity thing to do.

I was hanging out in one of the dungeon rooms watching the play that was going on. They had this cage in there that looked like a dog cage but way bigger. I was told to get inside and i was locked in. Then Mistress Ardenne, Mistress Mitsu, Mistress Widow, and Mistress Varla began tickling me through the cage bars. The more i've been tickled lately the more i am able to hold in my laughter instead of belting out almost immiediately like many time before. I can now hold it in for about a minute as opposed to 5-10 seconds. I wasn't laughing at all and the Dommes asked, "Is he ticklish at all?" Mistress Ardenne then said, "He's holding it in, he usually just belts out when you get him in the right places." and then she went for my belly. If you read my previous story you know what this means... i couldn't hold it in anymore. I then plopped on the floor and Mistress Widow began squeezing my thighs which made me scream more. She then yelled, "It's the thighs!! THE THIGHS!!" and I am trying to crawl to the back of the cage which really meant i had no where to go.

When I managed to get of their grasp I had an idea and said, "Please wait.." I then stuck my legs through the bars so I'm now in a Y position with my legs spread apart through the cage. Mistress Varla and Mistress Mitsu each had a foot and Mistress Widow was in the middle going for my thighs. At this point I went NUTS!!! I'm screaming, panting, banging on the floor, and trying to crawl away. I unporposely put myself in this way so my legs were locked and so I couldn't get myself out. The more I tried to pull away my legs were tightening on the bars which caused pain and I had to stop struggling. This gave me some black and blues all around my legs and still hurts but not too bad. While those 3 Dommes were at my lower body Mistress Ardenne then came around to the other side of the cage and began going after my ribs and stomach. So I REALLY had no where to go now :wow: This whole experience was a little longer and lasted about maybe 7-8 minutes.

On a funny note, somehow during this activity my cell phone fell out of my pocket, dialed speed dial, and of all numbers to call it was my HOME NUMBER. The call was about 55 seconds and I didn't know when exactly it happened. Everyone got a huge laugh out of this and I was told to tell my parents I'm in a pro domme dungeon getting the shit tickled out of me. I then came home around 2am and my parents were waiting at the table. My mom says, "James, we were worried about you. You called us a little while ago and all we heard was laughing and screaming. Do you mind to tell your father and I what this was about?" I couldn't lie to my parents and I told them the exact story that you just read. My parents looked at me and said" Son, we are so proud of you. Not only do you engage in activities that please you but you do it also for a good cause. I can't believe how well he is turning out to be.." and my father nodded in agreement. I then went to bed with a huge smile on my face. :D

Obviosuly this didn't happen ha ha. I thankfully got no questions from the call. I'm laughing hysterically about this now but not so much last night. This was my first gang tickle experience. Man it was great!!

I'm glad you had a good time, it sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Next week, maybe

Great story, Jimmyboy. Thanks. For all the convenience, cell phones can be a pain the neck sometimes.

I would like very much to tickle or switch tickle with Mistress Varla or Mistress Ardenne. You seem more submissive - not that I rule that out but /f is my driving force. There is a chance I could make it to Rapture this Thursday but I am not sure yet. Who knows, by time I finally contact them, it may be too late. I am sure their schedules fill up.

Do you know how much money Mistress Ardenne's event raised?

Awesome, i'm sure that you would love Rapture. Mistress Ardenne and Mistress Varla are great. Yes, i'm submissive only into f/m tickling. I don't like getting tickled by men; no offense to you or other m/m lers and lees. How much money? Um the tickets were $50.00 and there were about 30-40 people there so you do the math lol. Math isn't one of my strong points.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it" Department

Jimmyboy, not that there is anything wrong with it, as Seinfeld would say, but I am not an /m tickler. I am hard-core /f.

Sounds as though the event raised as much as two thousand dollars and some awareness to boot.

Since the last time I posted here, unanticipated events have screwed up my tentative plan to see if can make it to Rapture on Thursday. There is an outside chance I will be able to go, assuming they can take me. Mistress Varla said she is willing to do a tickle switch with me, but we have not planned it yet.

Congratulations,JimmyBoy!

I`m glad you had such a good time! I envy you! Although,four at once would be hard to handle! :dogpile:

Thankfully,you didn`t have to explain yourself with the phone! All in all,it sounded like a great evening! ;)

Way hay

Looks like a lot of fun. As a 'ler who recently found out he has 'lee tendencies I'm a little fascinated by that scenario. And the Mistress who I assume is Mistress Mitsu looks pretty hot. I'd mostly prefer to tickle all of them, but if I had to endure their tickling to get there, I'd do it.

Thanks for the story.

Mitsu looks like she's having a good time

I never would have thought /m tickling would interest me until I saw f/m with a tickler such as Mistress Mitsu looking so joyful, as she does dishing out the tickles in that photo. Thanks, JB.

P.S. - I admire Mistress Ardenne from afar and like many of the photos.

thanks for the compliment Em Es. Glad that you liked that photo.

For all to know, the Mistress on the left tickling my foot is Mitsu, the one in the middle is Mistress Widow, and the one on the right with the feather in her hair is Mistress Varla.

Thanks for the second cool photo

That's an even better picture, JB. Thanks. Mistress Mitsu's smile is that of a tickler at heart. And, damn, that Mistress Ardenne is so photogenic, even when you can't see her face!

That's not Ardenne wearing the feather headdress?

Then someone's trying to look like her from the rear and doing a good job!

Haha, nope. That is the lovely Mistress Varla with the feather in her hair.

That explains why I thought she was Ardenne

Ah, so that was Varla, not Ardenne? Well, judging from the many photos I have seen of those renowned dominatrices, both look as good from the rear as they do from the front! Hence my confusion.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back