• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Well, Going Off, And,. Getting Back Into

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Out of almost nowhere, after being sick for almost two weeks, Ross seemed to get better, "almost suddenly"

Ross knew he was feeling better.

One night, he came home, brought Kayley flowers, took her out to dinner, and when they got home, Ross said. "Feet please, educator"

Kayley happily removed her black flats and black stockings, and put her bare soles into Ross's lap.

Ross buried his face in her bare , musky soles, and then attacked her soles with "Spider Fingers"

Kayley, who had not been tickled in two weeks due to Ross's illness, erupted with giggles!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH OH MY GOD STAPPP THAT! I GIVE UP! HEEOOOOO! HEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross guided Kayley toward the bedroom, removed her clothes, and then his own, eased her down onto the bed, and kissed her from head, to erect nipples, to soles.

Kayley said nothing, as Ross got on top, and eased his stiff pecker into her pussy, just happy to be "back at it" with her husband.

When they finished, Kayley said. "Thank God you're better"

"That was nice. Kale, I'm going to give it a few more days to make sure that I'm better, but, in two or three days I really should go to OKC. As you know, this cold destroyed me for almost three weeks. I have not been there in two months. I just want to make sure that I'm better, and can stay away for a few days" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "No problem. That means we can do it one more time before you leave" Kayley smirked.

"Oh, at least" Ross said.

The next morning, Ross and Kayley kissed goodbye, and Ross went to work.

When Ross went to the office, he was met with a bit of surprise.

"Jack, I'm going to OKC later this week, so if there is anything important we need to discuss, please tell me now, as it is often difficult to get into it long distance when I am on the phone from OKC other than to say hi, if you know what I mean" Ross said.

Jack handed Ross a folder. "I've been holding this because I did not want to bother you while you were sick. A brokerage company put some marketing and PR companies on the market of some mega wealthy old marketer who is looking to get out. These three look like possible good buys, but as I said, no rush as I know you are just getting back into it, and now going away" Jack said.

"I will start to look it over, and then when I come home, I will look it over some more, and we can make a more informed decision, okay? As you know, you run RossShell day to day, but since you came to me, you must think something is different" Ross hinted.

"It's because there is almost like a "Clearance Sale" of companies. We can fold the companies into RossShell, pick apart the clients we want, and then turn around and sell the rest of the parts to someone else" Jack said.

Ross smiled broadly. "Ross's specialty in both this company, and my strategy with Fritz and Steve at RFS for decades" Ross said.

That evening when Ross got home, Ross happened to see his favorite thing. Kayley, barefoot on a ladder, organizing closets in their bedroom.

"I will bet that your schlong (The Jewish word for penis) is hard right about now from seeing me up here barefoot" Kayley hinted.

"Not hard, but let's just say, very,, interested" Ross said, as Kayley came down from the ladder, and the couple kissed.

That night, the couple went into bed, and made love again.

"Kale, I really am fine. I would like to get out of here, and get to OKC by dinner tomorrow night. I will stay no more than two nights, and will be back sooner if anything happens" Ross said.

"Go right ahead. No one here is saying anything. You seem fine, you're over your cold. You've serviced me twice this week. All is well" Kayley said.

Ross sighed, and Kayley knew something was up.

"What is the sigh for? What happened at the office today?" Kayley said.

"Jack came to me with something that as you know I've done for decades. A guy is selling his holdings, and Jack wants to pick up a couple of companies at a bargain price" Ross said.

"And it felt strange to you because it's the first time this has happened since Jack is working at RossShell, and you did not think of the idea" Kayley said.

"Yes"Ross said.,

"Ross, use an analogy of your favorite sport. Look at it as if RossShell was a baseball team, and you were managing general partner for three decades, and now you took a different position, and were still involved with the team, but put yourself into a different position for the good of yourself, and the team" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Such is why you are a school principal and I am still the immature CEO. You think of things so rationally"

"Slightly immature, but getting better Hiring Jack and stepping back from the day to day running of RossShell for the good of your health, and our relationship, is a major step for you. So far, it has worked out very well all around, for you, us, and RossShell" Kayley said.

"I know, Babe" Ross said.

The next morning, Ross packed a bag, kissed Kayley goodbye, and decided to change his flight to be in OKC by that afternoon.

Ross boarded the 11 am flight, and landed in OKC at 3 pm OKC time, and then went to the office.,

As Ross went upstairs, he happily greeted Fritz and Steve for the multiday trip to OKC.

Ross knew that he had to get his mind off RossShell and focus on whatever Fritz and Steve wanted him to do, and whatever they had planned for that trip.

How would the trip go? How would Ross's health hold up? What would happen when Ross got back to NY with RossShell?

All of those questions would eventually be seen and answered.

When they finished, Kayley said. "Thank God you're better"
[A fine wife indeed]
schlong (The Jewish word for penis)
[along with putz and the obscene schmuck]
[I found it highly amusing when the Mets had a relief pitcher naned J. J. Putz.]

Well, both the author and Ross are Jewish.

Yes, I clearly remember when my "Hated Mets" had the relief pitcher JJ Putz .

Some announcers used to pronounce his name just that way, as "Putz"

While others would clean it up and say it as "Pootz"

More to come by Thursday night, I hope.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back