• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghris

Ghris

2nd Level Red Feather
Well, thought I may as well get round to this...

Well, a bit about me in real life.

Male. Birthday is in October, towards the end of the beginning. That makes sense, really. I am, at this point, 18; I joined the TMF maybe a month after my birthday, though may have browsed through a couple of times prior to this...

Currently at the end of 6th form (for those not from England, years 12 and 13 - where students will be 17 and 18 respectively.) I study IT, English Language and Media. Unsure about what I'm doing next year; gap year for sure, but if I need to then I'll go back to 6th form to get more A-levels. Hoping to not have to do this, not least because learning in a building that looks very much like it was constructed out of lego is demeaning.

I have a few weird hobbies and things - I'm a self proclaimed nerd, to the extent that I do things in my IT work that teachers do not understand. A lot of things. Complicated .bat files are what I really love using at the moment - it's amazing how much you can do with them.

Don't tend to give up on things easily, as can be demonstrated by the fact that I have just tried to work out the hex value of the colour used in the post background. Still haven't got my normal picture editing software on here, so I have no easy way to check...

I also do Dark Age re-enactment, with a specific focus on the combat aspect. Not swords, I really don't like using them - spears, knives and axes are what I tend to use at the moment. I have a weird collection of bruises because of the hobby... Done a small bit of leatherworking related to this as well - however, I'm not that great yet. Working on it though. Next port of call would probably be a new belt. Bondage equipment is, sadly, a fair way off :p

Got a fairly weird music taste. Music folder has anything from Nightwish to Airbourne to Chimaira, and then I've recently started to get into EBM/Industrial stuff - VNV Nation, Combichrist, Grendel, Aesthetic Perfection. The last of those has been described by one as "an epileptic mix of metal and 90s house music." This is an appropriate description...

And as for what I look like.. somewhere around 6' in height, I think. Brown hair, in need of a trim probably. Hazel eyes. A bit of chinfuzz - I tend to keep it trimmed, but if I cut it all of I look about 14. I kid you not. Fairly skinny, especially on the arms. Tends to get less so through the year and then I go to seed slightly over winter when there's less axe-related violence...

I'm a fairly quiet guy a lot of the time, unless I've got a couple drinks down me... usually go for ciders and a few mixers. Rum and coke, the (VERY) occasional black russian (damn things are pricy...) and so on.

On a few different forums, but don't tend to bring things between the two. Much. This username is not one that I use anywhere else, I can't actually remember how I thought it up...

Anyway, the rest: Been into tickling for, well, no idea how long. Prefer it as an addition to other stuff more than anything else, I was more into bondage for a long time. Came across a link to a tickle site, and the rest pretty much writes itself. Since then I have had the fortune to have two girlfriends who've been interested; one towards the last month or two of the relationship, and one who was pretty much instantly into things.

(Sadly, at the time of writing I have been single for around a year.)

At some point in my life, I'd very much like to go to a few gatherings, with an overall aim to end up at NEST - even if it will be pricy getting there from England, I'd probably end up turning it into a weeklong trip or something to make up for it. However, this does not seem to be viable at the moment, unemployed student has no monies :(

One more thing of note: people have had many an issue trying to tickle me in the past. That being, I will not let them - or at least, easily. I'll make them work for it. Fairly hard sometimes - my first girlfriend once remarked "I can't tickle him, he's too fast. I have to tie him down first, and even then it's a struggle..."

But yeah, that's pretty much me in a nutshell: quiet, weird, but more than meets the eye. However, only so much can be put across in a simple bio: to get to know me properly, then talk to me. You won't get to know me very well otherwise, will you?

You seem like a cool guy; your profile was certainly an interesting read.

Welcome aboard! :)

i really liked your profile but will admit im quite clueless on just how may things a .bat file will do

Your schools confuse me but atleast you take it seriously, (and i want to see this lego building)

but hey great profile like artoo said you sound cool enough
come post in the Silly stuff form

Welcome to the TMF, Ghris. Very interesting profile, thanks for introducing yourself. :D

You seem like a cool guy; your profile was certainly an interesting read.

Welcome aboard! :)
Cheers :)

i really liked your profile but will admit im quite clueless on just how may things a .bat file will do

Your schools confuse me but atleast you take it seriously, (and i want to see this lego building)

but hey great profile like artoo said you sound cool enough
come post in the Silly stuff form
Again, cheers, and I'd post a picture but a)currently don't have one and b)posting a picture of a school (same site as my 6th form..) on a fetish site is probably not the best idea.

Welcome to the TMF, Ghris. Very interesting profile, thanks for introducing yourself. :D
Cheers, and no problem.. had to get around to it sometime.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back