• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gilly - Abducted, Tickled, Enslaved... (M/F, noncon, very sexual, long) (part 2)

tamerlaine

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...nslaved-(M-F-noncon-very-sexual-long)-(part-1)

Gilly squirmed desperately in her bonds as she watched her captors make their sick preparations. She turned her head away in shame as she saw them set up worryingly expensive looking cameras on tripods, all pointed either at her in various ways. The thought of them filming her torment was almost too shameful and humiliating to bear. Her eyes wandered up to the mirror image of herself, at her helpless and sweaty form, pink and sore from repeated whipping and sucking, and she felt like the most pathetic creature in the world. Her eyes grew blurry, and she blinked away terrified tears. She wanted to cry, to wail and scream, but deep down she knew that would only give her captors their kicks. She had to do her best to stay strong, but she only had so much strength.

The Collector noticed her distress, and he very gently and lovingly caressed her thigh and sides with one hand. He ran his other hand gingerly through the bound girl’s short, messy hair with a comforting tenderness that caught the girl off guard. The brought that hand down to softly caress her cheek, and lightly grab her chin. He easily tilted Gilly’s head over to meet his gaze, and looked her square in the eyes. Her gorgeous light green eyes gazed back up at him, twinkling lightly with tears. She looked so strained already, in an irresistibly beautiful way. Her skin glistened with a fine layer of sweat which beaded up in places. Her short, boyish hair had matted with sweat as well, and fell messily over her face in a deeply arousing wet tangle. She looked like she had gone through a wild night, and her desperate, pleading eyes revealed that she certainly though she had.

Poor Girl. They hadn’t even started the foreplay yet. He lovingly held her cheek.
“How are you holding up there, dear?” He asked her gently. Gilly squeezed her eyes shut and turned her head away defiantly. The Collector chuckled at the little display of defiance. He relished spirit and spunk, especially from his captives. It was always the strongest trait among girls worth taking.

“Don’t worry, dear. It won’t be much longer ‘til we start properly, and I promise you that it’ll be a memorable experience.” He whispered in her ear, softly, tauntingly.

A cart with various jars and bowls and rubber tubes and hoses was rolled up next to the rack, and Gilly eyes the thing and its collection of equipment with a mixture of confusion and anxiety. Her anxiety doubled when she saw Slade begin taking bottles filled with what appeared to be various types of oil, lotion, or God-knows-what from the crate next to her and begin neatly arranging them on the table next to it. She watched him pour a dose of a strange, clear, viscous liquid into a shot glass, and smile wickedly. Sloan, meanwhile, had completed his work setting up the AV gear, and was now laying out a series of brushes, feathers, and pens. Both men nodded happily at the Collector when they finished.

“Good. Let’s begin then, shall we?” The Collector said, satisfied. He went over to a laptop, plugged into and controlling the various cameras, and smiled as he saw that his livestream was up and running. He thought Sloan’s title for the stream was a bit crude and unimaginative: “18-year old virgin gets her first orgasm!”, but the large number of users logged in to watch the show obviously didn’t care. They saw the announcement, saw the first pictures of Gilly he uploaded earlier, and were intrigued – creative naming be damned.

The comments amused him.

“She’s sooo cute! Give her a really good one!”

“Mmmmph. I could stare at that body all day. I love the tie-up.”

“How’d her feet taste?”

And others he didn’t have time to read. He aimed one of the cameras at Gilly’s face before leaving the AV laptop and walking over to her. He tickled her under the chin with the tips of his fingers for a second, and she squirmed in response.

“You’ve got a big audience now, dear! They’re all so very excited to get to know you and see you perform, but first I think you should introduce yourself to everyone. Why don’t you tell everyone who you are, and what we’re going to be celebrating tonight?” The Collector said, his tone taking on that of a gameshow performer almost.

Gilly sharply turned her head away from the camera in disgust, and thrashed. “NO! FUCK YOU, I WON’T!” She shouted at him, with all the strength and courage she had been building since the end of her last round of torment. She had hoped to sound confident and strong, to make an effort to save some part of her dignity. Apparently, The Collector was unimpressed. He simply chuckled and reached over and pinched her thighs hard enough to make her squeal in pain.

“Please just cooperate dear. This will be so very hard for you if you don’t. Trust me.” He said simply, menacingly. He reached over and pinched her already over-sensitive nipples hard for several seconds, once again drawing a pained scream from Gilly. She looked up at him with defiant eyes and he marveled at how the helpless teen managed to regain her attitude so quickly. For a moment he allowed himself to get lost in her gorgeous, yet fiery green eyes and how they perfectly completed the image of her sweaty, strained face. Breaking this girl, he realized, would be beautiful in every way, and he decided he would draw out the process as long as possible.

He retrieved a small purple bottle from the table and popped open its cap. With a devilish grin, he upended the bottle and squeezed its content out onto the helpless girl’s bare breasts. Gilly yelped and jumped at the sensation of the cold, thick liquid landing on her skin. She could feel it start to run and dribble down the entirety of her bare chest and down her sides and she shuddered.

“What the fuck are you putting on me?” She demanded in protest. The collector chucked and continued emptying the contents of the bottle onto her. When its contents were fully emptied, he looked at her still with the same wicked grin and replaced the bottle before moving his hands up to caress and massage Gilly’s oil drenched breasts. Her eyes widened with disgust as the man began to rub and knead the strange, thick oil deep into her skin. She shuddered and stifled a moan as the collector began to focus intently on her nipples, but inevitably the sensation forced her to squirm in her bonds, and through the man’s strokes and rolling massages she could feel an alien tingle begin to build in strength as it radiated outward from her nipples to enshroud almost every inch of her breasts. She looked at her captor in distressed confusion, not understanding what was happening.

“This oil is very special, Gilly.” The man began to explain. “It’s a very rare sensitivity increasing oil made from combining the products of several very expensive plants not native to the US. You should think of it as a very special treat that you get to have it on your first time.” He said smugly. Gilly could feel the tingle more distinctly now, as even the slightest flutter of air over her bare breasts seemed to trigger it. She shuddered in disgust at how good it felt.

“What…what the fuck are you going to do to me? Oh my god!” She shouted at the man as the man’s very touch sent waves of completely alien pleasure up her spine and throughout her body. His kneading of her breasts was driving her wild with lust, and every time he flitted her nipples she could only gasp and moan. He breasts glistened magnificently as the strange oil was thoroughly and deeply massaged into the skin of her chest.
“Your breasts will have the same level of sensitivity as your genitals once the oil takes full effect. In particular, your already sensitive nipples will likely become as sensitive and susceptible to pleasure as your little clitoris. I could make you cum purely by sucking your nipples! Can you imagine!” The collector elaborated further, delighting in the distress that particular image seemed to generate in the girl. “But that’s a long ways away from now.” He added soothingly.
“See, the oil needs to take time to work its way into the pores and from there enter the blood stream. For full effect, you need to be thoroughly stimulated and active.” He pinched her nipples teasingly, causing her to squeak. “This is nothing so far, though your nipples are already so hard I’m curious as to how much more receptive they’ll be once the treatment is finished.”

Gilly shook her head desperately in protest. “Please, I really don’t want this! I don’t want that weird oil on my nipples! I don’t want to cum for you!” She tried to beg frantically. The thought of being forced to cum for these sick strangers was bad enough at first to take, but the thought of them abusing her body to make her cum in weird ways horrified her. Until now she’d never even laid with a man or experienced an orgasm, and now she was bound and naked in front of strangers talking of making her cum by sucking her nipples. It was too much to comprehend for the sheltered, young 18 year old.
The collector dismissed her casually with a hand wave.

“It’s not just going on your nipples, my dear.” He said matter-of-factly. Gilly noticed Slade and Sloan with similar purple bottles had taken up seats by each of her feet. They held brushes in their hands.

“When we apply the oil to your feet, the sensation is just as strong and arousing as it would be on your breasts, in particular the more sensitive parts of your feet would benefit the most from the treatment. I believe the sensation coming from your toes will become quite exquisite for you, judging by how much you seemed to enjoy having them sucked.”

“Oh my God no…” Gilly muttered weakly. She began to tear up again. Her body was already starting to betray her, and she could feel the waves of pleasure radiating outward from her breasts as light breezes of air wafted over them.

She recoiled violently and arched her back, squealing when she first felt it - the cold, oily tips of a doused paintbrush as it traced its first tentative stroke up the sensitive sole of her abused left foot. Then the tips of a second oiled brush as it too began scribing long, torturous paths up her right sole drawing a sharp squeal from the helpless girl.

She had become so accustomed to the pleasure that she’d been taken completely off-guard by the violently ticklish sensations that assaulted her, and she thrashed wildly at their mercy. The brushes, first slow and tentative as they worked to establish an oily slick upon which to work, now scribbled and stroked hard and aggressively as they traced their way over every inch of Gilly’s poor, helpless feet. She howled as the two men worked her soles hard and mercilessly, each stroke driving and soaking the potent stimulant deeper and deeper into the virgin flesh of her feet.

“AAAAAAAAAAAeeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Gilly screeched wildly as the brushes found their way into the gaps between her toes, lathering them with the wicked oil relentlessly as the captive teen bucked and thrashed and curled her toes from the sensation. She scrunched her toes together hard in a desperate defense, but the men assaulting her were experts. They simply tickled other parts of her feet to force and involuntary toe spread, or pried them apart once she had weakened.

“AAAAAH! STAAAAHP! WHAT THE FUCKK! STAAAAHP!” The helpless girl pleaded on deaf ears as her feet were worked. She had never been tickled so aggressively before, and she was losing her mind.

A third set of hands, also slick with oil, began an all-out assault on her armpits, and she exploded. She shrieked and howled, squirmed and thrashed, and strained with all her might against her bonds to escape the torturous assault being inflicted on her. The fingers clawed and scratched and caressed mercilessly at her exposed armpits, all while her feet suffered unbearably. Seconds felt like eternity, and the men spent minutes working her before finally they ceased.
Gilly gasped violently for air, her screams and laughter strained by the end of the ordeal. Sweat dripped from the hair matted to her forehead into her eyes, stinging them. She groaned and wept pitifully. The collector gingerly brushed her sweaty hair aside and caressed her cheek. She was too tired to resist. The man went away for a moment, and she closed her eyes trying to savor the momentary respite while she could.
The man returned with a glass of water, bending down and offering it to the exhausted girl. She drank greedily, savoring its refreshing coolness as it ran down her sore throat and noting a strange grape aftertaste that she quickly dismissed when she once again felt the slicked, oily hands of her captors taking hold of her poor feet. This time they massaged, though, and the sensation of their hands as they worked the softened flesh of her feet sent powerfully pleasurable sensations throughout her body. In the absence of the torturous tickling, she could feel herself once again succumbing to them. A weak moan escaped her lips, and then another. She felt the collectors hands caress her breasts then twist her nipples, and a surge of pleasure shot through her forcing her to quiver and moan in uncontrolled ecstasy as her eyes rolled back. The drugs in the oil were starting to affect her, and she could only take the full force of their insidious erotic effects.

“Oh…oh fuuu…”Gilly moaned defeatedly as the skilled fingers swirled around her fluffy, overstimulated nipples and kneaded and rolled the meat of her feet and toes. Each wicked touch sent erotic shivers up her spine, and in a sequence they overwhelmed her exhausted mind. The teen’s head rocked back hard, her eyes rolled and lost focus, and her mouth was agape as she sang an uncontrollable melody of muted ecstasy.

“Hnnnng….aaAAaah….ohhh..ohh.ohhh..fuuck! FUUUCK!” She screamed with renewed vigor as she felt oiled hands begin to massage the skin of her inner thighs. “Oh no! Oh…pll…pleeeeeaaaahssse no! Not there! Don’t put the oil there!” She pleaded desperately to the collector, who had already begin to saturate the skin around her mound with oil and the man chuckled.

“The oil’s potency increases the closer you put it to an erogenous zone, you know. It’s why applying it to your feet and nipples drives you wild.” He explained casually. “But putting it next to your mound on the other hand, that’s another story entirely.” He lightly traced his fingers up through the lips of Gilly’s exposed pussy, drawing some of the juice that had been building there with it, and marveled at the girl’s reaction.

Gilly, even through the fog of pleasure the other men kept her in, felt the alien sensation of fingers on the lips of her virgin pussy and shrieked with panic. She bucked hard too, enough to surprise the men massaging her feet for a moment before they returned to their work. The captive teen gazed harshly at the collector, somehow feeling even more violated than before.

“DON’T FUCKING TOUCH ME THERE YOU SICK FUCK!” She shrieked at him, thrashing as she did so. She had managed to break out of her pleasure trance for now, to the amusement of her captors and their audience. The collector smirked at the girl, and continued to massage the oil deep into the flesh around her mound. For now though, he would honor her wishes and leave her pretty little slot alone. Instead he took his time feeling the skin around her genitals, appreciating her thoroughness in her shaving. Within a few minutes, the area around her slit glistened in the light from the oils, and the warmth of their effect had already begun to radiate outward and into Gilly’s waiting pussy.

“When this oil seeps into the skin and flesh around your mound, the effect is going to be spectacular! See, Gilly, when you orgasm your body will naturally convulse as part of its reaction. This oil will not only amply the sensations caused by your vaginal spasms, but turn them into pleasurable sensations as well! This stuff really is incredible!” The collector gushed, savoring the look of horror on Gilly’s face as she pictured her fate.

“I won’t cum for you, sicko! I really won’t!” Gilly asserted defiantly, but even as she spoke her voice trembled from the stimulus on her feet, and she shuddered. The oil applied to her feet seemed to largely have been absorbed into her skin, the men noted satisfactorily, and so had the oil on her breasts. The oily film had dissipated into a light, barely noticeable sheen. The men smiled, knowing that their prep work was completed.

“I don’t doubt your resolve, sweetheart.” The collector said patronizingly as he smiled at her. “But let’s test that theory…” He said, moving up to stand by her chest. With a devious smirk, he bent over and slurped up one of her nipples.

“MMmmmm….AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!” The girl squealed as the sensation shot through her body. The initial squeal of surprise then gave way to very loud, very uncontrolled moans as her body betrayed her and entered a state of supreme arousal and pleasure that penetrated into her very soul. The collector sucked her hard for only a few seconds, just long enough to prove his point, and as he withdrew she gasped for air and looked at him with panicked confusion.

“I told you, your nipples would become as sensitive as your clitoris, didn’t I?” He teased.

Gilly reeled, hard. Having never even masturbated properly, she had no idea that stimulation so intense and pleasurable even existed. Oh god, what will happen if they suck on both my nipples *and* my clitoris, she thought.

“I can see you’re struggling to process that information. Take your time, but there is one last thing, however…” He picked up the shot glass of thick liquid, then moved to hold it in front of Gilly. “You’re going to need to drink this. All of it.”
Gilly attempted to resist, but the man simply held her nose shut until she had to open her mouth to breath, then shoved the strange liquid into her mouth before covering that as well to keep her from spitting it out. She swallowed hard, and tasted a slightly pleasant peppermint aftertaste.

“What the fuck did you just give me!” She demanded, coughing a bit.

“It’s just a little drug to improve your stamina – to help keep you from passing out.”

“Why would I pass out? From what!?” She asked, scared of the answer.

“From the suckers, of course.” The collector replied simply.

Gilly noticed his two henchmen handling a pair of hoses attached to a strange device. At the ends of each hose was transparent rubber cup – the insides of which were lined with strange rubber textures and thin, wiggly, rubber “bristles”. She gulped as they approached her with wicked, hungry smiles.
The Collector grinned as he watched his prize writhing and squirming on the rack as the suckers worked her hard - a true artistic masterpiece of trembling, wet flesh, hair, and innocence. She moaned with wild ecstacy, back arched hard as she strained and writhed helplessly against the bonds holding her tightly to the rack, riding the edge of a world-shattering orgasm. A small but steady drizzle of hot, thick liquid seeped from her virgin mound and dripped down into a small, waiting collection jar. She had already filled one such jar to the brim with her nectar, and the Collector sealed it tightly to store as a trophy. The first drops of juice from a virgin girl’s pussy were a rare thing to come by, even for him, and he treasured them greatly.
Licking his fingers of the excess juice that ran down the side of that first jar, he knew he had a real treasure on his hands. She tasted as sweet as honey, and the process of milking her for her juice was even sweeter than its taste. He would drain the poor girl of every last drop of her cum tonight, before letting her rest.

She shuddered hard as another wave of pleasure sizzled through her body, bursting outwards from her nipples. The suckers worked her mercilessly, pumping a fresh load of oil onto her breasts to maintain a good seal while simultaneously sucking her constantly. The girl panted, moaned, and squirmed in sync with the rhythmic slurps and squeals of the suckers. Even more torturous than the suction were the rubber bristles that lined the interior of the cups, and they wriggled and flopped to the beat of the suction – simultaneously massaging more of the infernal oil into Gilly’s saturated skin and tickling her areolas and breasts – producing a sensation similar to a hundred little tongues lavishing every inch of her encapsulated breasts, and since her nipples were treated to be as sensitive as her clitoris the effect was as maddening as it was erotic.

He nodded to Sloan, who adjusted the settings on the sucker machine - slightly increasing the suction force exerted on the poor girl’s nipples. She gasped and whined at the more aggressive force, flopping down onto the rack before again aggressively arching her back in pleasure. The drizzle of cum oozing out of her slot was a bit stronger now – perfect. They adjusted the settings on the machine regularly, to keep her heavily stimulated and constantly producing juices, but never enough to make her pass out – they did, after all, have a whole night of activities planned. They took turns on her feet as well, feasting on her soft, helpless toes and tickling her soles up and down to further pleasure her helpless body. Sucking her toes shot entirely alien waves of pleasure through her body, almost as powerful and erotic as the pleasure coming from her nipples, and when the men slurped up more than a couple simultaneously the sensation overloaded her and left her seeing stars.
The men had, in effect, created a dozen artificial G-spots throughout her body, and her reaction to their stimulus was proving even better than they had hoped. They each planned their perfect night with this girl, deciding which love-buttons they would use to bring her over the edge again and again.

The three watched her hungrily as she writhed there, teetering on the razor edge of her very first orgasm. The orgasm inhibitor slipped into her drink was working wonderfully, mercilessly denying her release even as the combination of aphrodisiac drugs and physical stimulation tormented her virgin body. Her eyes were shut tight, her face flush, and her mouth wide open as she sang for them a wild song of desperate, animalistic lust. Her pussy filled a second jar shortly, followed by a third and fourth. By the time the fifth jar was filled, her wild thrashing had settled to an exhausted, uncontrolled twitch as her body surrendered itself utterly. She lay there twitching even after the sucker was stopped, and the cups removed from her puffed up breasts.

“Nnnn…no…more….” She begged weakly. “Please…no…more.” Gilly was exhausted, but more than that her whole body ached for release. It longed to finally be pushed over the edge of the climax that it had been forced to teeter on for nearly an hour. Even as she thrashed, and squirmed, and wriggled she couldn’t force herself over the edge of that climax of pleasure and into an actual release. She could only take the sensations and pump out an unbelievable amount of cum, even as her pussy gaped. She felt disgusted with herself, moreso than even earlier when the men were having their way with her feet. She felt so utterly helpless, and each drop of juice they took from her felt like a drop of her own innocence being stolen. She gazed at the five jars on the shelf table next to her and felt deeply ashamed. How did all of that come out of me…

Gilly couldn’t even put up a fight when the collector forced her to drink another shot of viscous peppermint fluid. Amazingly though, she felt some of her energy come back to her shortly after swallowing it. She was still exhausted and humiliated, but she no longer felt as if she was a few heartbeats away from dying. She breathed hard, appreciating each unmolested lungful of air.
The Collector stroked her cheek and tussled her wet hair.

“Well then, how do you feel now, my dear Gilly? Still think you’ll never cum for me?” He asked her, gently.

Gilly couldn’t even look him in the eye. She felt so broken. “I don’t even know what you want me to say…” She replied quietly.

“You know exactly what I want you to say, my dear.” The collector replied, patiently.

“Please don’t make me say it! Please…please don’t make me beg…” She begged pathetically. The Collector looked apathetic as he waited.

“…please…make…me…cum…” Gilly whispered weakly. The collector placed his hand to his ear, acting deaf. Gilly closed her eyes in shame as she spoke, louder this time.

“Please…Please make me cum! Please make me cum! Please make me cummm!” She begged desperately, crying shamefully by the end of it. Her face was flush with humiliation and disgust, but her eyes were wild with carnal desperation – betraying how her body ached from head to toe for release.

The Collector looked amused, but unmoved by her pleas. He studied her intently, noting the cadence of her breathing and the inflection of her voice as she pleaded. He knew that toying with her would be far more enjoyable than simply offering her release. He chucked softly, stroking her cheek and looking her in the eye.

“Don’t worry sweetie. I’ll make you cum eventually, but for now you’ll have to enjoy the ride. Your body is probably on fire right now, throbbing for release. It’s really quite beautiful.” He taunted.
Then he dug his fingers into her sides and began probing into her flesh. As he expected, she shrieked from the invasive, ticklish fingers and began a renewed thrashing. He tickled up and down her sides and into her armpits, and she screamed hoarsely.

“Ahhhhaaaaaa! You’re ticklinnnnngggg meee! Why!!! Whyy! Nohohoho!” She screamed and then gasped as the Collector bent over to slurp one of her puffed up nipples momentarily.
The man’s fingers danced up and down her form, torturing her sides, her armpits, and even her neck and under her chin. When he had ravaged her upper body with tickles, he progressed down to her thighs, legs, and feet – pinching, scratching, and kneading as he went. He tickled her hard for what seemed like an eternity for her, but in reality was only a mere ten minutes.

“Sloan, Slade…”The man said, nodding to his assistants. “You may join in, if you please.”

The two men eagerly leapt into the fray, and they tickled her mercilessly with a wild, lustful hunger. However, the two assistants left her breasts and inner thighs alone. These parts seemed to be the exclusive domain of the Collector himself for the time being. For another ten minutes they worked her, until once again she was left teetering on the edge of consciousness, and limp with exhaustion. The two assistants sat back and seemed to take a breather, while the Collector himself appeared pensive.
The Collector had spent all of his time tickling his prize pondering the most important issue of the night: the method of which Gilly’s first orgasm would be granted. He wanted something guaranteed to yield spectacular and memorable results, but also wanted the experience to be deeply intimate – both for himself and his captive.

He had decided against using toys of any kind. He wanted to feel the exquisite pleasure of her contractions and quivers with his own flesh, but he had decided against penetrating her fully tonight. He wanted to savor that moment on its own special occasion. He had therefore decided on either manually bringing her to orgasm, or orally. Either way, she would be subjected to both methods before the night was through, but he truly wanted her first orgasm to be special.
He gazed at her exhausted form, at her marvelous curves, her incredible breasts, and her utterly delicious feet, but it was the sight of her adorable face – flush with shame and exhaustion – that settled the matter for him.
With a nod, he signaled his assistants to adjust the rack. Gilly whimpered softly as her mechanical restraints were adjusted, and she teared up with fear as her legs were spread apart, fully exposing her throbbing, gooey slot to her captors.
The Collector fetched his stool and sat directly in front of the girl’s helpless, exposed pussy. It quivered expectantly simply from his distant breaths. He gazed upwards at Gilly, her tear-stained eyes shut tight in fear and horror. He gently stroked the outside of her thighs.

“Don’t be afraid my dear. You’ll find this quite pleasant, I promise…” He said.

Without hesitation he leaned forward and, with the skill of a practiced master, began eating out his beautiful virgin teen…

Last edited:
Fantastic! Great continuation of this. Loved the way you've flitted between the thoughts of Gilly and those of The Collector. Hope there's more to come!

Absolutely amazing part 2. it was even better than I imagined it to be :D I especially love the time skip of them putting on the suckers (it’s a beautiful instant loss scenario). Really really looking forward to part 3! The wait can never be long enough If quality of this caliber emerges from it ^^

Last edited:
Unbelievable story! But can you post the link to part I? I can't seem to locate it.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back