• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend tickled by a family friend.

KusuguttaiGuy

Hello everyone!

Let me start off with some context. My GF (30F) and I (28M) went to go visit the Mom and Uncle (They're brother and sister, both in their 60's, that live together) of my GF's ex-friend, their daughter doesn't really contact them too much so my GF is almost like their adopted daughter/niece. My girlfriend, Jenny, is about 5'3", Chinese, a little chubby, and adorably ticklish. (Especially her feet, sides, belly.)

So last night we to to visit "Unky Ron and Momo" as she calls them. It was a nice time, we talked a bit, ate dinner, then relaxed in their living room. Jenn and Unky like to mess with each other a lot, little things like arm pokes, pretending to be mean, etc. Fast Forward to a few minutes later Jenn, Ron, and myself relocated to Ron's room to watch Star Wars. Jenn is sitting in front of me with her legs hanging off the side of the bed, her socked feet facing Ron. Ron asked Jenn for help with something on his computer and she pretended to ignore him. I saw him look down towards her socked feet and then quickly start running his fingers across her soles. She immediately squealed and pulled her feet back, laughing before helping Ron with his issue.

The next bout of tickling happened after Jenn left the room. She went to go have tea with Momo and they sat down to watch a show, falling asleep in the process. Ron and I decided to go to the living room and noticed the two sleeping. Ron grinned and mentioned he knows how to wake Jenn up. Once again he moved towards her socked feet and gave her light scratches on both of her soles, she immediately woke up giggling and we left about 30 minutes after.

All in all it was a very fun experience and I'm definitely planning on visiting again... Maybe next time I'll try and get a video of the tickles!

Definately adorably ticklish, feel free to share any more stories of Jenn.

Great cute story. Hope there are more to share.

very cute :tickling:

Very nice story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Nice story! Thanks for sharing.

Definately adorably ticklish, feel free to share any more stories of Jenn.

I'm glad you all enjoyed!! I'm sure that won't be the last story I have of Jenn receiving tickles~

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back