• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIENDS FEET!!!!

quefet

Hey eveyone!

Today, I just had a talk with my GF and her BF about the foot fetish scene.
And we just have ONE simple question.

Is that possible to make money with some pictures of her feet?

here's the BF feet!0.jpg

Would you pay for more? ;)

Thank you!

They're cute. Would be lying if I said I'd give her money for anything non-tickle related, though.

Great photo! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

There are so many free photos of feet on the internet, including on wikiFeet, that it is quite difficult to make money with such pictures.

Hey eveyone!

Today, I just had a talk with my GF and her BF about the foot fetish scene.
And we just have ONE simple question.

Is that possible to make money with some pictures of her feet?

here's the BF feet!View attachment 730975

Would you pay for more? ;)

Thank you!

Me personally? No.

Other people on the internet? Very likely.

There’s this mindset out there that all you have to do is snap pictures of your feet on OF and you’re gonna have money rolling in. Unless you’re showing your face, doing customs, and. Shit ton of marketing you’re not gonna have much success

There’s this mindset out there that all you have to do is snap pictures of your feet on OF and you’re gonna have money rolling in. Unless you’re showing your face, doing customs, and. Shit ton of marketing you’re not gonna have much success

Very true.

cute feet hope they get tickled that make money .

Honestly so many people today are trying to get into the foot scene. And after staring at hundreds upon hundreds of pretty pairs of feet, what seperates hers from anyone else's? On here? Onlyfans? Feetfinder?

I personally wouldn't pay for foot pics because there are so many free pictures of beautiful girls feet online. Not only that, but I'm more into tickling than feet alone. If, however, she were ticklish and decided to make tickling videos, I would throw money down for that. But it would also depend on whether or not she were willing to show her face and full body.

Not to sound like a parrot or be repetitive here, but there are a lot of women trying to get into this industry. Foot pics are arguably one of the fastest and easiest ways to make money, as well as tickling. With a near endless source of beautiful women willing to show their full bodies, faces, feet, strip naked, etc. and get tickled on top of that, not to mention customs, it's hard for people unwilling to commit to the same terms to break into an arguably growing/oversaturated industry.

I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you and her are looking for, but honesty is the best policy. Will she be able to sell some foot pics? I'm sure she would. But I don't think she's going to get rich alone off of pics similar to what you posted above. I don't even think it'll be decent monthly income tbh.

From that picture? No.
It's very low resolution and it's 90% plant, 10% feet.

If she wants to take it seriously there's a lot of work to do. As others have said, there's a bit of an internet myth going round now that a handful of feet pictures will make you thousands of dollars a week.

Most of people know that with money you can have the real thing. Why would you pay for pictures when you can find loads online for free. You can probably make a few money out of it but don t expect to much. Her feet are cute, but would say average. Goid luck.

From that picture? No.
It's very low resolution and it's 90% plant, 10% feet.

If she wants to take it seriously there's a lot of work to do. As others have said, there's a bit of an internet myth going round now that a handful of feet pictures will make you thousands of dollars a week.

Word

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back