• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GIRLS AND GUYS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THE INSANELY TICKLISH TALIA : 2 FREE PREVIEWS

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIRLS AND GUYS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THE
INSANELY TICKLISH TALIA!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BARE FEET TICKLING PUNISHMENT

The exotic and beautiful Talia is a delicious 19 years old student
who came from Madagascar to study in France.
We LOVE exotic girls at Frenchtickling especially when they're INSANELY ticklish as Talia.
This very sexy girl LOVES to be tickled even if she become crazy when she's tickled.
Every inch of her body is super ticklish and she is unable to stop laughing hysterically
when her feet, sides or underarms are sadistically titillated.
Enjoy Talia's amazing reactions!

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : TALIA'S BARE FEET SAMPLE
-----------------------------------------------------------
UPPERBODY TICKLING PUNISHMENT

Talia is now mercilessly tickled by guys and girls on her extremely ticklish upperbody.
She absolutely can't stand the slightest touch on her sides and on her underarms
then she literally explodes in laughter all long this clip.
It tickles like crazy and everyboy have really decided to tickle her insane.
Enjoy Talia's amazing reactions!

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : TALIA'S UPPERBODY SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY
OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS VOLUNTARILY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

-------------------------------------
Enjoy at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905
-------------------------------------

Madagascar huh? Wow! Now I dont think Ive seen a girl from there tickled at all! I was gonna guess Thailand by only looking at her pictures. You guys are breaking new ground here!
Thank you so much for sharing she is Gorgeous!

Why do French Tickling always use brushes and toothbrushes! I stopped buying videos by them a few years ago because of this.

Use your fingers man! Especially when you have a super ticklish girl - just use your fingers - slowly if possible too and then fast and then slow. I can't be the only person who feels like this?

Every friggin video - even the clips - starts off with a tiny amount of finger tickling before proceeding almost immediately to the bloody brushes.

Grumble, grumble :) Rant over...

Why do French Tickling always use brushes and toothbrushes! I stopped buying videos by them a few years ago because of this.

Use your fingers man! Especially when you have a super ticklish girl - just use your fingers - slowly if possible too and then fast and then slow. I can't be the only person who feels like this?

Every friggin video - even the clips - starts off with a tiny amount of finger tickling before proceeding almost immediately to the bloody brushes.

Grumble, grumble :) Rant over...

Are you aware about the fact that girls are really MORE ticklish with electric toothbrushes or brushes ? Especially super ticklish girl ?
No effectively you don't seems to know that and as you can see on the web I'm absolutely the only one producer to use brushes and electric toothbrushes!
Why don't you ask this question to all other producers who use brushes too ?
I would be curious to know what they are going to answer you!

I'm sure brushes are great - but fingers are great too :) For me, brushes can disguise the true ticklishness of a girl. A really super ticklish girl will go nuts with fingers and even done gently. A moderately ticklish girl will not react so strongly to just fingers. As a connoisseur of tickling, I like to see fingers please :) The brush is so impersonal.

I don't want you to stop using the brush - just to use it a little less and have a bit more finger tickling on the feet.

I really love FT, in fact, yours was the first video I ever bought and you mailed it to me in the post on a CD - which was a nice surprise as I'd forgotten I'd ordered it by the time it arrived. More fingers si vout plait. Merci :D

Are you aware about the fact that girls are really MORE ticklish with electric toothbrushes or brushes ? Especially super ticklish girl ?
No effectively you don't seems to know that and as you can see on the web I'm absolutely the only one producer to use brushes and electric toothbrushes!
Why don't you ask this question to all other producers who use brushes too ?
I would be curious to know what they are going to answer you!

In defense of hair brush foot tickling

I personally like using the hair brush and fingers for tickling ladies feet. In general, the brush tickles much more, but sometimes, switching from the brush to fingers can re-excite the ticklee.

The thought that brushes mask the true ticklishness is (in my opinion) a personal thought and is not supported in what I actually experience when tickling ladies. In general, the ladies tell me the hair brush tickles so much that they come to fear it. They even fore warn new models about the hair brush foot tickling and the awful tickle intensity. It has made several dominant women behave very submissively.

I have also run across models who are actually more ticklish with a feather than the hair brush (Kerri Taylor and Tatiana Petrova), but they are certainly in the minority when it comes to having a strong ticklish reaction to the hair brush.

JD

I personally like using the hair brush and fingers for tickling ladies feet. In general, the brush tickles much more, but sometimes, switching from the brush to fingers can re-excite the ticklee.

The thought that brushes mask the true ticklishness is (in my opinion) a personal thought and is not supported in what I actually experience when tickling ladies. In general, the ladies tell me the hair brush tickles so much that they come to fear it. They even fore warn new models about the hair brush foot tickling and the awful tickle intensity. It has made several dominant women behave very submissively.

I have also run across models who are actually more ticklish with a feather than the hair brush (Kerri Taylor and Tatiana Petrova), but they are certainly in the minority when it comes to having a strong ticklish reaction to the hair brush.

JD

I'll second that. I can't believe there are still people out there who argue that hair brushes don't really tickle! In my experience it doesn't work on absolutely everybody but it certainly does on the vast majority and you can get definitely get reactions from using it that you just can't get from fingers alone. I used to be a finger tickling snob but having been curious enough to try a hair brush I'm a convert.

I have been know to wield an electric toothbrush from time to time too.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back