• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give Max "The nobel-prize" in litterature!!!

Thanks! I'm glad that my writing can entertain. Your kind words and the words of others are the only reward we get when we post our works on the Internet.

So how's about digging into the last 4 chapters of K2. Enjoy the conclusion because I want everyone to get up to date before I start posting the entire book of KITTLETOWN THREE.

Any questions?

Hey! Who in Hollywood do you think would best fit the roles of Barbara, Pam, Jamie, Amy, Sandra, Shelly, Dr. Gregory, Bobby, Tom, Laura and Caroline? Oh, let's not forget Ms. Sherman.

By the way, the teacher was based on a real teacher's aide that I knew. She was petite and angelic and I often thought about what she would be like, subjected to a classroom of rowdy, tickling youngsters.

Max

Oh man...i just read chapter 18...definately Kirsten Dunst as Jaime and Eliza Dushku as Amy. You ever seen the movie "Bring It On"? ;)

Scooby, that's brilliant. I had never thought about Kirsten Dunst as Jamie but now it makes sense. All she needs is waist-length hair that's a little curly and she is my perfect Jamie.

Eliza Dushku is pretty awesome and she might make a great Amy. I was thinking more along the lines of a Thora Birch.

I did see Bring it On and it can certainly be appreciated on many ... uh ...levels.
It was made for TKers.

Max

Oh man...if you ever get a chance to do a Kirsten Dunst/Eliza Dushku cheerleading story...
I can't even begin to think how much ass it would thoroughly kick--like that Christy Turlington story--i never really liked her until i read that--and it's definately like my favorite story ever.
BTW, feel free to AOL instant message me at UNCsublime :cool:

I was just wondering, why do you want to know which Hollywood actors would be most like your fem characters? Are you hoping on making the Kittletown series into a series of movies? If you ask me, that would sell out on the very first day it opened in theaters! Oh, and I think that Melissa Joan Hart would make a very cute Amy.

Sure, why not. Wouldn't it be a blast as a Movie of the Week? Yeah, Mellissa Joan Hart has that Kittletown "cute". I like it.

Max

It would be awesome if Kittletown made movie of the week, but I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few people called it "weird." Of course, no one on this board would call a Kittletown movie "weird" right, guys and girls? :)

"KittleTown" is not only a classic. It is a one of a kind accomplishment. Which proves once again that Mr. Speer is the master of tickling fiction.

I'll never forget when Max first sent me this series via e-mail many years ago. We had trouble at the time figuring out how to do it. We were very much computer illiterate in those days.

Nice to see the series in the spotlight again.

Cameron D. as Miss Sherman

I think Cameron Diaz would be outstanding as Miss Sherman. And if all those rumors are true then she's a pretty ticklish gal. Also, Dr. Gregory would make a greatcameo opportunity for one of our own...Bill Murray perhaps?? Maybe even the fabulous Tim Curry *wink, wink*. Wonder if he's into tickling?

Max, you are an icon, a living legend and one hell of a model American! :D Your work is the stuff of legends. Keep the inspiration coming! L&TK,YM

ok at the risk of making an utter fool of myself and posting yet again on maxs archive i just had to bump this up since its that time of year when nobel prizes are given out. and to the person who started this thread, i definitely agree heck some of this is better than the classics i have here at home, which did in fact win the nobel prize for literature, at least the author won. and before i sound like a crazed fanatic or stalker of Max, i just want to say that his stories are brilliant, funny, creative and erotic.
NOW THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE LAST POST FROM THIS ARCHIVE.
i shall now admire his writings from afar. a crazed uh no strike that a fan lol

isabeau :rotate:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back