• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gloria Estefan (?)

Rasputin

TMF Expert
This is old school.

In fact the first time I remember seeing this photo, I think I was a pre-teen. It was either in People Magazine, or one of the tabloid papers of the 80’s (Star, National Enquirer, Globe, etc.)

This jogged out from my memory yesterday when I saw my wife’s best friend go into hysterics as a dog playfully nibbled at her toes.

IMG_3621.jpeg

Love it!

It looks like the dog's mouth on Ms Estefan's toes is clearly tickling her a lot.

Thanks for making the post

Wow, I haven't seen that pic in probably 25 years! Back before there was a TMF lol.

It was People Magazine. On the other side was an article about a historical Joan Of Arc discovery, and they profiled the Olympic Park bombing.

I sent this magazine tear to her rep. for her to sign it and it came back with the fakest signature ever!

I had a huge crush on her back in the day. I was definitely wishing I could have traded places with that dog that day. 😁

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back