• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GO ME!!! ITS ABOUT TIME I HAVE A BIG ONE

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
I meet this guy (yeah yeah I know all of my stories start out this way) You must be thinking I have many men but I am a single girl and very flirty! I was on this singles' site out of boredom and had been talking to this guy for about 3 weeks doing the phone and text game but our schedules just clashed so we weren't able to hang out right away. I know that he lived near me though. One night in a conversation, he had mentioned that he loved to cuddle one night. So out of curiosity and not thinking anything of It..I texted back..." WHAT ELSE DO YOU LIKE?" I kind of was in TOTAL SHOCK of what he said it..... You guessed it guys! The T-WORD!:woot: His response was pretty hesitant at first. He was out at a bar so I got this message 10 minutes later.... "Tickling, u?" At first in the back of my mind I am like "No way! He DID NOT just say what I think he did, did he?" Being that he was the one to mention tickling first I got a little bold to carry on more about it, but not too bold and texted back...."I like being tickled actually but it depends on the person doing it but I am crazy ticklish." He replied with an "AWESOME! I am definitely tickling you when I see you! with smiley face." I did not know what to say except an "uh oh, I'm in trouble then. whats your favorite spot to tickle?" I still can't believe I actually asked that. He answered "Waist & Neck..." I texted back that my neck is pretty sensitive. "Nice!" he said "You are in so much trouble now!" I started to tease back.."Well I only gave away one spot!" He said to me "I will definitely find more and have you laughing you ass off and squirming all over the place, I can't wait!" I was home it was Thursday night into Friday morning and I knew that he had been drinking a bit and he texted me saying he had to meet me right away but I was in late as it is. SO I told him another time. and he was like please come over! This was after the fact of the tickling conversation.I was not sneaking back out. I told him I'm sorry and It was too late. He asked me to join him at his house for breakfast & to cuddle and watch TV at 10 AM then since He was leaving for Atlantic City later that Night So I agreed to that. At this point I wasn't sure if he really couldn't wait to tickle me or if he just wanted a booty call. I was so confused. I just kept telling myself the ride there that I would NOT put out until I knew what he's about. I parked my car, and A tall guy with blue eyes and a shaved head opened the door for me. He was really cute and really shy & funny, not an obnoxious tough guy that I thought he might have been. At first we talked and laughed about things on the couch while watching TV. I was tired so I went to rest my head on my hooded sweatshirt that I had taken off. He started affectionately scratching my head giving me like a mini massage. I was in a tank top, sweatpants rolled up at the ankles and cute socks. I had my chin lying in my cupped hands which kind of was exposing my armpits. My little head and neck massage felt nice! He began by poking my side and then asked if I was ticklish. "You already know I am!" I said. "I told you!" He said that he was only making sure. He started attacking my whole midsection from hips to sides and to ribs and every time I'd let out a squeal or put my hand to block a bit he'd get me someplace else. With me after laughing there is always a point where I am screaming and he thought It was absolutely adorable. Even If I got out of breath he thought It was hilarious. Everytime I got really out of breath he would ask me how I am doing and If I was ok. OMG I just loved it, he must have gotten me for a good 45 minutes just non stop. He snuck in a kiss or two but then said that tickling me was WAYY more fun.:dogpile: When It was time for me to go home, I went to put my pull over hoodie back on which by the way was a trap I walked right into thinking nothing of it!. Since It involved lifting my arms he grabs me with my arms and flips me on my stomach then put his arms around my waist. He got me for like another half hour and this time it was by total shock and surprise. I really couldn't get my arms out from that sweat shirt the way he had my pinned. I loved when he would let my head dangle off the couch so he was able to attack my neck. After part 2, I really did have to go home. He gave me a kiss on my lips and said "I will talk to you soon! I had fun tickling you!" As I left my tire exploded..JUST MY LUCK and he helped me change it. He was a real sweety. He texted me after that and we've hung out a second time already.. I had to time to post this after the first hang out...but the 2nd session well that's another story =)

WOW!! That sounds great Jill............now anioxously waiting for your 2nd round. :woman:

Don

sounds like you had fun..I have had those first encounters like that meeting freinds from tmf.. can be fun times.

This guy WAS NOT from TMF actually Dimpletoes which made it so unexpected. Round 2 was more intense than round 1 thats all i gotta say. it is coming soon =)

She shoots..... SHE SCORES!! :yayzorz: Bravo for finding such a sweetie. It's not an easy task out there in cyberspace sometimes. Sounds like you two really hit it off - congrats!

NICE STORY!

This guy WAS NOT from TMF actually Dimpletoes which made it so unexpected. Round 2 was more intense than round 1 thats all i gotta say. it is coming soon =)

^This goes to show that you don't have to be a TMF member to enjoy tickling. I will be waiting to read about what part of your anatomy gets tickled during round # 2.^:bouncybou:bouncybou

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back