• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddesses of war (BDSM in stocks)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 5 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/goddesses-of-war-98470103

A week ago I published a very similar scenario, with Kratos about to use circle 😉 on this aspiring Greek goddess of war. Actually, the original scenario was going to be something more like this scene: Nordic goddess of war vs. the Greek one. Why did I choose the Greek one to be losing in this titanic tickle fight? Well, the choice was quite simple; her armor was by far the one that caused me the least trouble when putting her in the stocks in that position.

I practically had the main scene finished; I only needed to add the environment and the lighting effects... But then I found Kratos from GOW3 available to download, and who better to humiliatingly defeat an anonymous goddess than the one and only God of War?

Nevertheless, my original idea was practically finished, and I wanted to see how it looked rendered, even if it was in a simple setting.

Attachments

• Goddesses of war.png
    Goddesses of war.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 171
Nice poser work dude!

Correct me if I'm wrong but the closest the Greeks came to a goddess of war was Athena (aka Goddess of Victory, Wisdom, Strategy, etc etc).

The Romans had Bellona, a true goddess of war (her divine portfolio included battle, bloodlust, bloodshed, and artistic passion).

Nice poser work dude!

Correct me if I'm wrong but the closest the Greeks came to a goddess of war was Athena (aka Goddess of Victory, Wisdom, Strategy, etc etc).

The Romans had Bellona, a true goddess of war (her divine portfolio included battle, bloodlust, bloodshed, and artistic passion).
Athena, as far as I know, is mostly seen as the goddess of wisdom, but I also believe that the Greeks regarded her as a goddess of war. The Romans, as a god of war, I think had Mars, who was the equivalent of the Greek god Ares... Well, those as major gods, because at least the Romans had dozens or hundreds of minor deities...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back