• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"going to Church"

onemancna

TMF Novice
I'm a bit new at this so bare with me.
I was starting out my cna career at a local nursing home and got to chatting with a cute coworker. She was blonde 5'3" size 6 feet. I knew there was a revival outside during the first week in July so I asked her to go with me knowing that it would be hot and mean sandal weather. Well, she agreed.
We met behind the church since it was in a tent, we took a place in back. The preacher began to rant and rave. "The lord is coming, praise all!" Well, I was bad. I got distracted by her flip flops. nudging one off with my left foot, I revealed a high arched buttery white sole. She looked down then smiled over at me. I reached down acting like I was gonna put it back on for her and ran my fingers from the base of her big toe all the way to the part of her heel that meets her tendon. She scrunched her toes and made a face but never a sound. So I dropped down out of view of all and decided to play with her a bit. I tickled her foot for about twenty minutes. I noticed if you wiggled your finger just between her toes in the webbing, she would wiggle her toes trying to force your fingers out. Not once did she ever try to stop me. Later I found out it was a turn on for her. But I kept tickling that soft foot and she smiled and scrunched her face up trying to block me out. We would have had both shoes off but when the preacher yelled out "Amen!" and everyone jumped up yelling "amen" she kicked me. So we ended the revival, remained friends, and had a few other experiences. I've gotten her to the point of shivering when she hears the word "pipecleaner" but that's another story.

oh yeah

We used to sneak off to the park where she'd lie down on the benchs and let me tie her to the bench. then we'd play a game called "don't laugh". Fun as all get out. I'd run the pipecleaners in and out in different directions between her toes and if she laughed I cut an article of clothing off of her. I had her in bra and panties one time when a car pulled into the park. She was so embarassed that she ran and dove into the bed of my truck to hide. The fuzzy pipecleaners between her toes got her every time.

No deception afoot

I promise I have lied in neither account. I got such a high number of views and positive responses that I joined a few more websites. I spent most of my morning chatting and reading emails I'd gotten that I felt more comfortable. You can consider me a liar if you wish, but I did tell you once I felt more comfortable it would be hard to shut me up. I'm not looking for drama so just decide what you want to believe and let me know.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back