• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going to give a shot at a story, here's some questions for the readers.

Leo tickles

2nd Level Orange Feather
I'm going to try my hand in the story writing business. I play a text based role playing game which (obviously) relies on description and imagination.

Here are a few questions as to what you all would like to read.

Plot: Do you want one? And how deep? If the answer is yes, I promise a healthy dose of tickling in EVERY chapter, no exceptions.

Characters: What kind of females, or males for that matter, would interest you. "Goth, cheerleader, college girls", etc etc.

And anything else you may want to add, and I'll see what I can do.

Hi, Leo.

Well, you have my encouragement.

I have to say, the best response I can come up with is to tell you, honestly, to write the story that you would most love to read. Word for word. I think this requires more courage than you'd think, but it'll be worth it.

If you post it here, it will be at least read a lot, guaranteed. Anything that you love to write about, someone else will love to read, so don't be afraid.

Thank you Coda. I have absolutely zero problems writing exactly what I love and would want to read, however, I want this to be a challenge for myself. I'm sure many lurkers could post wonderful ideas that would encourage me, readers, and even other writers to try and write out.

I'll give this thread a few days, but I will crank out some kind of story after that. What kind will it be? Well, depends on how the thread turns out. If nobody else replies, I'll post what I would like to read.

Hi Leo,

For me plot and, especially, realism in the tickling situation is key. Although I love celebs, I can't read more than a couple sentences of a story that begins, "Britney Spears awoke to find herself tied to a long, metal table...". The tale should be able to occur, theoretically, even if it is a fantasy.

I like to see a good, logical reason for the tickling; it should serve some purpose and be justified in some way. The story should be more than a description of someone who loves to tickle. My own tastes also value the psychological process of getting someone to laugh and be ticklish, so that if there is some resistance on the part of the ticklee, it adds much to the drama.

Cheerleaders? Excellent. Beautiful college girls? Beautiful. Secret agents possessing important information? Outstanding. But the girl's station in life is less critical that her overall personality: strong, confident, smart, sassy, even a bit bitchy. In other words, tickling someone who deserves to be taken down a peg or two is always enjoyable.

Hope this is useful and I'm looking forward,

dig dug

Last edited:
Hi, Leo.

Well, you have my encouragement.

I have to say, the best response I can come up with is to tell you, honestly, to write the story that you would most love to read. Word for word. I think this requires more courage than you'd think, but it'll be worth it.

If you post it here, it will be at least read a lot, guaranteed. Anything that you love to write about, someone else will love to read, so don't be afraid.

couldn't have said it better myself. write about what you enjoy. cuz there is no way you can satisfy everyone's taste. good luck i can't wait to read it.

Got an idea for ya, I'll PM you with some ideas, characters, plot, and tickling scenarios.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back