• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good-Bye From Lady Elizabeth

LadyElizabeth

TMF Poster
Friends Of Passive Arts....

This letter is to let you know I will be retiring at the end of this year. My last day at Passive Arts will be December 30th.

It's been a long run for me professionally and I've enjoyed every minute of it. But now the time has come to close this door in my life and open another one.

I've made many friends along the way and I will miss you all. Passive Arts will always be a part of me and will remain intact providing you with the same quality and intergrity you've come to expect from our ladies and the facility. There will simply be another face behind the desk to greet you as you pass through Passive Arts front door.

I want to thank all of you who have helped make my dream of Passive Arts a reality...your support made my dream come true and for that I'm truly touched...and I hope you will continue your support in the future.

For those of you who wish to stay in touch I have provided my email address at the bottom of this letter.

I wish you all the best in the future...and may all your fantasies and fetishes become reality....

Lady Elizabeth
[email protected]

Enjoy your retirement well, Lady Elizabeth. Thank you for your excellent service, and for opening your house to us tickle enthusiasts!
wave.gif

Thank you for providing a very cool service to the community here...enjoy your new ventures and may you find total happiness!

peace out,
daddy

Lady Elizabeth, i want to thank you for the job you have done with Passive Arts. i've been to the tickling parties, and the woman that work there are wonderful! i didnt get a chance to meet you, but i wanted to say thanks. the place will not be the same without you. enjoy all of your endeavors in your "retirement".

Best of luck to you Lady Elizabeth. I had the pleasure of speaking to you over the phone and I was so impressed with how helpful you were. I hope your future plans are as successful as Passive Arts.

sorry to see you go

have a wonderful retirement, miss elizabeth, you deserve it. and thank
you for that creating that great place known a passive arts. i always
enjoy going there.
take care

Actually, this would be an opportune time for me to announce that I will be leaving Passive Arts on the 30th as well.

Lady Elizabeth has been such a wonderful friend, confidante, partner in crime (so to speak) and surrogate mother that I cannot even bear to contemplate being at Passive Arts without her..

I'm going to take a few months off and consider what I want to do..

There are a very, very few of you whom I'll consider seeing privately - because I know you and like you, but that's something that will have to be discussed next year.

My normal email ([email protected]) will work until the 30th, and after that you may contact me directly at [email protected]..

Well...this is sad.

Passive Arts, and therefore Lady Elizabeth, have been great friends to our odd hobby, certainly in my experience. Lady Elizabeth - every happiness in your retirement. I hope Passive Arts continues to thrive in your absence.

It won't be the same without you, though, Phoebe. You embodied the friendliness and enthusiasm I'm sure Lady Elizabeth intends. My ears still ring with the memory of our session at the September tickle party! Same best wishes go to you in whatever you do in 2004.

Peace,

John.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back