• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Girl Edith (M/F) 07/20/23

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Edith and I were having a private session but when I had her all tied up she looked too good not to share. She is totally nude and stretched out on the rack, covered in slippery body oil. Her belly shines as my fingers scramble up and down her sides, most of the attention going to her sensitive ribs. I really get her going good, to the point where she has trouble breathing. Next I move down to her feet, which are also covered in oil. Fingers work best, and Edith does a great job of not moving while I deliver the tickling. Back up to her upper body I focus on her nipples (which she absolutely hates). She refuses to admit weakness so I show no mercy. After a bunch of nipple focus I grab a flogger and snap her body a few times. A flash of defiance disappears and she breaks down in tears. Then I fuck her while she is tied up, tickling her ribs and nipples at the same time.

Buy Now

Join OnlyFans

I will say it again: Edith is absolutely, positively the best ticklee out there! She is my all time favorite. Thank you so much for posting this one! And my undying gratitude to Edith! Since the first clip I saw of her, she is the best!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back