• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great foot worship session (with a little tickling)

milagros317

Verified
I had a great foot worship session on Sunday with Brooke, a former model who does foot sessions out of an apartment in the East Village.
Unlike many people, she does NOT exaggerate in her ads. She really is over six feet tall barefoot, she really is slim and athletic, she really does have very lovely (I would even say perfect) size 10 feet with VERY high arches. (I have attached some photos from her website below.) Her feet are silky smooth and her soles are very soft. There is no rough skin anywhere, not even on her heels.

She does foot worship and leg worship. She will also do light domination, including using you as a footstool. Her feet will be clean or sweaty at the beginning of the session, whichever you wish.

Her rates are very reasonable, about 2/3 the usual rate charged in commercial dungeons here in New York City.

Her feet are very ticklish, but she will only permit tickling for short intervals. In particular, she will not do an all-tickling session, which is why I have posted this review in General Discussion and not in Tickling Discussion.

Her website is here: http://foursoles.com/

Attachments

• Brooke.jpg
    Brooke.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 31
  • Brooke2.jpg
    Brooke2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Brooke3.jpg
    Brooke3.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Brooke4.jpg
    Brooke4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back