• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guardians of Hope part 2 (FF/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
Part 2

Slowly my eyes open just a fraction of an inch, which with reluctance I make myself continue to try to open them despite my body's protest to the room still being brightly lite up. Groaning a bit I as I scan the room but since there are no windows not sure if it is day or night. The only thing I can base time on is from the slight soreness of my body so can speculate that I must have slept the afternoon/night after my ticklish ordeal, since after something that intense would assume it would take some time to recover.

With my movement extremely limited due to the web I was still stuck to, my sense of sound and sight seemed heightened as I tried to get my bearings once more. Laying in silence I pondered calling out for Connie to come back, though even faced with an eerie silence around me I didn't have the courage to do so.

Wasn't more than a few minutes before I heard the faintest sound coming from outside the room, as it got closer and became louder I recognized what it was. At a mild pace and with soft impact sounds I realize Connie must be coming back as I hear the sound of her bare feet gently walking on the hard floor. There is a gently thud of each foot falling that then turns into an almost squishy sound as the foot is lifted up and pulled away from the floor as the moisture on her soles slightly sticks to the floor. This enchanting sound sparked my memory of the way she danced on the light at the bank which caused a stirring below my waist. Though while those sensations began I became very aware of something else, I was in desperate need of a bathroom.

Before she even came into view my heart was racing and breathing rapidly increased, which my excitement grew exponentially as she came fully into my gaze and beheld her stunning and radiant beauty. Which wasn't entirely a flowery description since she was an other worldly being her skin was literally softly glowing. She crawled up on to the spider web bed and straddled my thighs as leaned forward and gripped my shoulders firmly with both our eyes drawn into the others. Our breathing seemed to synch together as we just stared into each others eyes for what felt like an eternity.

Finally she breaks the silence and with a light bite of her lip purrs softly saying "Mmm so glad you are finally awake, you don't know how much I wanted to rouse you from your slumber but didn't want to risk it." Her body begins to squirm a bit in motions that are very lustful that clearly conveys pent up desires she longs to fill.

Was so lost in the moment that for a while really didn't comprehend the words she was saying as the body movement and her tone of voice was overwhelming my senses. Though as her body begin to increase in the slight gyrations she was making on top of me my eyes shifted lower pausing to admire the way her ample chest swayed and jiggled in responds to what could be called a slow motion lap dance. Though soon my eyes shifted lower watching the way her tummy and sides was twisting with slight rises and falls with her breathing. While it wasn't too noticeable after a while did become aware of a very faint irritated area that was spread over most of her tummy, the discoloration had the slightest purple shade to it. With empathetic voice I softly say "Awe what happened to you, are you coming down with something?"

She smiles slightly "Oh it is nothing, just a slight reminder of a small shocking experience :p " her hand slowly moved over the bare tummy a bit as she soothed the itching.

Momentarily was confused then went pale as it dawned on me "Oh my God I did that? Shit I am so so sorry!!!"

With a slight giggle she says in a reassuring tone "Oh don't be honey, it is my own fault I mean if you keep poking a bee hive with a stick only a matter of time until you get stung. Though must say had always thought humans were a bit wierd with all their kinky interests. Although it is definitely not for me but after that jolt, I kind of get electric play as that shock left my head spinning."

My guilt about it somewhat ease as my mind returned to an urgent need so blushed and softly says "Umm can you help me get off this bed, I really need to go...?"

She says in slight sadness "Oh... ok I umm guess, maybe I did go a bit overboard, though could have sworn you were having fun......."

Seeing she misunderstood my meaning I quickly say "Oh no surprisingly I actually did have a very enjoyable time even though it was very intense. What I meant is that I need to go... to the bathroom" blushes as I say it out loud.

She bursts out laughing saying "Oh yes yes of course, you have been on there for quite some time. Hmm suppose two options are I could assist you relieving yourself into a container." Giving my cock a playful flick she adds " Though in your current aroused state doubt you could go even if you wanted to. So might be best for me to just contact Nikki and have her release you from the bonds?"

A few moans escape my lips as she makes a few more taps waiting for a reply so after a short pause and a slight shiver I say "Yeah, go ahead and get her..."

She snickers saying "Oh honey no need for me to go anywhere, can just give her a text :p ." I watch a bit confused as she walks over to a night stand and from a drawer pulls out a cell phone and sends a quick text. More than a bit baffled as it looks like a human brand, yet we are still very much in the other realm. The playful giggle she has gives me chills as after a tender brush of her hand to my cheek she explains "Despite the two distinct realms there is more than a bit of overlap, which is why over the centuries our side has adopted some of your worlds better creations. A fine example is this house, as you can clearly see it is not much different than a human home including a modern bathroom 3 doors down and to the left ;). These shared interactions of our 2 realms is likely the reason for the initial conflict as your lands were very hospitable for us."

There was a loud ding on her phone as she looked at Nikki's reply and softly chuckled "Hmmm turns out you won't have long to wait since she stayed near by exploring the woods in hopes that we would call on her assistance."

With quivering lip I watch the playfully wicked expression she has as she continues tease my erection with light tapping motions that makes it bounce and twitch about. With being in such a helpless position on the web could only groan a bit unable to stop her from playing with me any way she felt like. Once more from out in the hall I hear the noise of Nikki approaching, though unlike the pervious night she was anything but stealthy in her movement as the echo of her spider legs on the floor created a rapid and sharp sounding series of impacts that reminded me of someone rapidly typing on a keyboard. While I didn't have much time to ponder the urgency she seemed to have to get to me, though a small part of me was worried about her return.

She makes her way through the doorway and once more see her naked human form floating in mid air as her pitch black thin spider legs effortlessly support her weight. Though immediately her eyes go wide and crinkles her nose coughing a bit saying "Dear lord, do you two ever need to fuck..."

I blush madly as while it is not the first time that thought has crossed my mind in the time since I have meet the mischievous fairy, it is a bit jarring for it to be put so bluntly. Judging by the way Connie flinched and started to squirm around, would guess she had similar thoughts as well.

Nikki moves closer and begins to rub her eyes as they tear up slightly waving the air in front of her nose saying "Both of your pheromones are like a damn fog in here..." With a smirk she looks over my body and in a highly teasing tone purrs saying "Hmm so someone needs a bit of help getting free?"

I shiver at the sight of her licking her tongue slowly over her lips which reminds me of how she freed my leg in order for it to be repositioned. Connie hops off the bed giving wicked looks to each other, I have more than a sneaking suspicion this process will be as unbearably torturous as it can be made to be. Connie steps back in order to give the imposingly large hybrid spider human room to work. Her body dangles and sways back and forth while she positions herself near the foot of the bed until she is kneeling on the bed looking at my trapped soles in admiration.

Watches with goosebumps forming on my entire body as her fiery hot breath is exhaled over my toes while her tongue descends upon them. My body twitches as she makes slow licks back and forth over the strands of web that had been so effective in imprisoning my toes. I briefly clench my mouth shut as the sensation of the rough and moist gliding tongue tickles horribly, though resisting the building laughter failed the moment she curled it between the toes to slip off the web holding my big toe.

With contorted face I burst into helpless giggles doing my best to endure this treatment for freeing me from the confines of the webbing, though by the time she has over half of my toes on one foot loose I am in hysterics. "HehaahHAHHAHHA NOOO STOPP hEHAHAH NO MORE.....I HAVE TO PEE!!!"

Nikki smirks mischievously with a soft gasping voice "Oh...dear that must be awful...but this is the safest way to free you honey...I assume you still want to be released?"

Gulps as tears stream down the sides and I quiver saying "....yes...yes I do... but, can you try not to have it tickle as much?"

Her grin spreads wider as she says in a sultry tone "Maybe..."

I tense up as she once more leans down and circles her licking around another toe until it is wrapped around in a soft sucking motion, slipping another toe free. Not sure if she was actually trying not to tickle as much or the fact that move foot now had more ability to move, but just closed my eyes and let her continue without too much protest though still torrents of endless laughter continue. After what felt like a hellish eternity but in reality was only minutes she worked her skillful tongue in weaving motions through my last toes until the final web was release and the foot could wiggle about freely, but the leg was still hopelessly stuck to the web.

There was a scurrying of movement and clicking sounds of her spider legs on the floor as she lifted the human looking portion up into the air towering over me, which she gave a long look over my naked form as she made one slow lick around her lips while she purred and gazed into my eyes. With a sensual longing voice she shifts her focus toward Connie and says in a cooing voice "Must say that when you had first asked for my help I had thought you had completely lost your mind wanting to seek out and interact with a monster. Though turns out this guardian pet of yours is really sweet and a ton of fun" she licks and smacks her lips a bit for added emphasis.

I was a bit jarred at someone like Nikki referring to me as a monster, but suppose from her point of view it made sense, as even hundreds of years removed from the brutal conflict remaining fear and suspicion seemed logical. Though didn't have long to ponder that's as my face gets a bit flushed as the tone of voice on the word pet could have been meant as a playful term for significant others or more along the lines of me now being owned by Connie. While either one would seem like moving lightning fast after only one day of intimate interactions, and had a tinge of indignation at the prospect of being viewed as someone's possession. Though given the years of self imposed isolation and the strong mutual connection we seemed to have, honestly deep down I felt an incredibly strong yearning for either of the options to come to pass as the thought of having someone that I can be myself around had my heart fluttering.

Continuing on with the cooing sounding voice Nikki addresses Connie "Would you mind if I had some fun at the expense of your new friend before finishing freeing him, I promise if he does have an accident I'll clean it up ;) ?"

I blush bright red as Connie quickly snickers saying "Well I sure wouldn't have any issue with it in the slightest, what do you say cutie, do you mind her playing a bit?"

Gulps letting out a slight groan as I try to close my legs together just thinking about the growing pressure I feel in my bladder, even though with how stuck to the webbing they are, my thighs just twitch slightly instead of moving much. My gaze goes back and forth between the two of them and the mischievous grins they have makes my entire body tingle. Letting out a sigh I softly say "go ahead...but make it quick?"

watches as Nikki climbs onto the spider web and places her human form kneeling almost straddling my neck as her pussy is mere inches from my lips as she looks down from above saying "Quick? Awe honey where is the fun in that ;) "

Suddenly I feel several of her long spider legs glide up and down my sides causing me to erupt in cackling laughter as not able to see them can feel hundreds of tiny fibers on her legs creating a horrid ticklish sensation as they rub my torso. This constant friction has me howling unable to speak while the legs move in such a way as they explore from my hips to my underarms, I feel like a ticklish violin that is being expertly played to create agonizing sounding laughter. This continues for way too long as they both watch my suffering beyond amused.

My body receives a jolt as I suddenly feel Connie place her soft bare sole along my erection and glide it up and down, before she whispers to Nikki and who with a slight pout moves lightning fast licking over my entire body until she loosens the web bond enough to be lifted off the bed. While still gasping as her hands let go of my underarms setting me to the ground, i make a full sprint out of the room and get to the bathroom just in time. Once the urgent need was taken care of i take a few minutes to regain my composure before making my way back into the bedroom. Once inside the room both Connie and Nikki smirk playfully at me.

I giggle a bit as I wrap my arms around Connie letting my hands rest on her upper ass while i give her a passionate kiss, then say affectionately "Fuck, you are one evil fairy."

pressing and licking her lips she smiles wide as can be taking it as a compliment as she purrs "Thank you though... we are far from done honey."

I yelp in surprise as Nikki hoists me into the air shooting the webbing onto my limbs in such a way that I am quickly left in a suspended hogtie dangling from the ceiling. I gasp at the sudden helplessness "oh god..." looking at the wicked smiles they have.

Nikki sensually says..."more like goddesses dear ;) " as she darts her human legs around my head and forces my lips to be pressed tightly to her womanhood followed an instant later by Connie scribbling her nails wildly into my toes. My frantic laughter and random licking as I squirmed in the binds caused moaning and laughter to meld together in such a way that it is a long lasting memory even if the rest of that day quickly became a blur.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back