• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guess who's back?!

Candygirl

Verified
Hi everyone! I know many will remember me. I used to be extremely active here but over the past few years have been very busy with work and nurturing a newer relationship so the good ol' TMF was put on the back burner. I used Kik (and still do as Candyisaboss) to talk with the connections I had already made.

I met a man on FetLife about 6 years ago and we've been very happy melding our kinks and fetishes into a fantastic relationship.

That being said, now that we're comfortable with each other and have built a relationship on trust and communication, we are looking to be more active around the scene.

We're in Grand Rapids. Can travel a bit if need be. Comfortable playing with others together or separately. We're both switches although I lean more ler and he leans more lee. Open to playing with men or women aged 28 or older preferably. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns and maybe we can set something up :)

We do each have our own likes/dislikes/things we're comfortable with the other doing and such but we're always up for chatting.

Yeah I'd be interested in meeting up with you sometime I'm from Iowa though I'm a male I'm more of a tickee than a ler and only want tickled by a female

Are you willing to travel to Chicago area? I'm 3 hours from you. But I'd be down to setup play. I'm Christopher.

Name is Chris I'm really into the kink. Am down to earth, I'm 35.

Hello there, Candygirl. I'm Greg. I live in Indianapolis-- ever get down here? Just to tell you, my soles are so ticklish you'd best tie me before starting on them.

Are you willing to travel to Chicago area? I'm 3 hours from you. But I'd be down to setup play. I'm Christopher.
We don't, usually, but it's not entirely out of the question. Send me a dm and we can talk

I actually contacted you in kik after reading your post. Just letting you know who it is.

Candygirl, your post excited me, as well. I'm maybe 3-4 hours away fro,m you guys. DM me.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back