• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hailee’s Hellish Holiday - fanfic - Hailee Steinfeld and many others - noncon 1/2

thejman454

This is an extremely long fan fiction I wrote as commission for someone before I just kind of ran out of steam on the project. This is the first half, we post the other if there is interest.

Hailee’s hellish holiday
Part 1: Hailee’s getaway

Hailee excitedly packed her bags. She was finding it hard to decide what to bring as she didn’t know where exactly she was going. Florence Pugh had invited her on a trip but told her it was a surprise where they were going. When Hailee had asked what she should pack. Florence smiled and said you won’t need many clothes. This caused a pleasant thrill to run through Hailee. Florence may have just meant it was warm weather where they were going but perhaps it meant more.

Hailee had met Florence on the set of Hawkeye and had immediately developed a crush on her, but who wouldn’t with her long blonde hair and beautiful dark eyes. They got to know each other on set quickly finding out they had many things in common. They were mostly just cordial towards each other during what Hailee thought of as the Ordeal. A very difficult scene that had taken days to shoot which was absolute torture for Hailee and which ultimately had to be scrapped. It was a scene where Hailee, playing Kate, was captured by Yelena, a character played by Florence and interrogated. Since this was a Disney show they elected to try an alternative to a hardcore torturous interrogation scene with pain. They tried a tickle torture interrogation scene.

Hailee remembered the fingers tracing down her sides and screaming in ticklish agony as the director yelled “Cut! You can’t make it look like it tickles THAT much. We are on Disney plus and that look of distress is way too much for our target demo!” Take after take after take with the same results again and again. The only benefit of all those days shooting with Florence is that she became much more interested in her and made every effort to befriend her.

Hailee shuddered and with great effort pushed the thoughts of the Ordeal away. She had to try and get over the PTSD of that shoot and she thought this relaxing trip was just the ticket.

Hailee picked up several pairs of bikinis and her sexiest underwear along with multiple pairs of shorts and short sleeve shirts and packed them away. If it turned out that they were going somewhere cold she’d have to get a whole new wardrobe. Or maybe she’d just have a reason to stay in the bed under the covers near a fire the whole time. Maybe with company. The pleasant thrill returned and ran up and down her entire body.

The driver pulled up to the private jet and opened the door for Hailee. When Florence had told her she was going on an exclusive trip she was expecting first class but this was awesome! She was going to be riding in a private plane alone with Florence! This was a great start to the trip, to say the least.

Florence ran up to her and gave her a big hug. “Hey, girl! You ready to get out of here!?” Florence looked and saw the driver removing two huge suitcases from the trunk and said “Oh sweetie, you didn’t have to bring anything. Where we are going all your clothes will be provided for you. They’ll take care of dressing you.” Florence said.

Hailee had heard of resorts that handled all your food and drinks wants but had never heard of any resort that took care of your wardrobe as well. This seemed very odd but she had to admit she had just broken through to the A-list with her role in a Marvel property and she had a lot to learn about being a starlet.

Her unneeded bags were put back in the trunk to be stored until her return. She had misgivings about those because she had specific outfits, jewelry and even toiletries that she wanted. She hated the feeling of going to wherever they were going practically naked and helpless but Florence said that the jet had a very low capacity for weight. It was built for speed and distance, not the ability to haul much cargo.

The two girls settled into the plane. Hailee was amazed by the posh setup. It was ceiling to floor white leather with all the amenities. The two girls sat in chairs facing each other and began chatting as the plane taxied and then shot into the sky at breakneck speed.

After a few minutes, Florence said “Hailee, will you get me a drink?” This was one thing that slightly irked Hailee about her friend. She was slightly bossy. Not to the point where it was an issue, but she seemed to like asking Hailee to do things for her. The odd thing was that she noticed her friend ONLY asked her to do things. If they were in a group and Florence wanted something she would invariably ask Hailee to do it. Even though it aggravated her crush and willingness to please always trumped her aggravation. She noticed that every time that Florence asked her to do something, she would watch her closely and when she acquiesced, she would smile slightly and nod her head like her suspicions were verified.

Hailee got up and grabbed the champagne bottle in a bucket of ice near the front of the compartment and two flutes. She poured herself a glass and pushed the bottle and other flute towards G, but she leaned forward and grabbed the already poured glass and said “thanks, sweetie.” She looked up and watched Hailee carefully and smiled and nodded nearly imperceptibly when Hailee poured the other glass for herself.
After they finished the glasses, Florence said “My feet are killing me; I spent all day shopping for the trip and my Toms got my feet all hot and sore. I sure could use a foot rub.”

Hailee’s first thought was to wonder why Florence had spent all day shopping if the plane couldn’t take her luggage but before she could consider that she realized what Florence was asking for. She truly hated feet. She had had BAD experiences with hers being touched when she was younger and it had transferred into a hatred of all feet. She opened her mouth to decline, but she saw Florence had already kicked off her shoes and was peeling off her very sweaty-looking socks. While Hailee was still trying to find a polite way to decline Florence put her feet in her lab and said “This is why I love you so much, you are just so sweet.”

After hearing this there was no way she could decline. She began kneading and massaging the moist feet. Even though she hated touching feet she wanted to please Florence so she looked down and concentrated on giving the best massage she could. Eventually, she looked up and saw that Florence was smiling at her. Usually, that would have made Hailee happy, but there was just something a little off in that smile. For some reason, it brought to mind a shark's smile as it was closing in on its prey. It seemed almost predatory. That was of course ridiculous so she pushed the thought away.

The plane ride was turning out to be longer than Hailee had expected, she looked out and saw they were surrounded on all sides by water. So, this was an international trip. Hailee just had a thought and said “Florence, I didn’t even think to bring my passport.”

“Don’t worry sweetie, it’s not that type of place. There aren’t that many laws or rules to worry about.”

This flummoxed Hailee she had no idea what type of place wouldn’t even require a passport. She started wrecking her brain to think of any countries that didn’t require a passport.

She was startled out of her thinking when she saw a foot appear before her face. “My feet are feeling neglected, please get back to your massage.”

Ugh, that bossiness again. Hailee wondered if she should say something. No, it was fine, it was just rubbing feet. As gross as it was, it wasn't worth upsetting Florence. “Ok.” She finally decided to say.

Florence kept her foot in front of her face though. “Before you continue, why don’t you give my foot a little tiny kiss.”

Hailee was appalled, no matter how much of a crush she had on Florence she couldn’t kiss her foot. Touching them was bad enough, but as she started to shake her head and tell Florence absolutely not, Florence said something that changed her mind.

“I’ve thought a lot about what your lips would feel like on me, I’d like a little preview.”
The thrill ran through her stronger than ever now and broke right through her reservations.

She grabbed the foot, meaning to just give it a slight peck, but as she thought about kissing Florence, she found herself deeply kissing the sole. She reached her tongue out and slowly began licking up and down the sole. After several seconds she came back to herself and realized exactly what she was doing and quickly pulled her head away in horror. She looked back into Florence’s face and the smile was back, more shark like than ever.

The rest of the plane ride was uneventful except for the fact that Florence wouldn’t take her feet off Hailee’s lap. She said it was more comfortable like that. Hailee dozed off for an indeterminate amount of time. She awoke to the captain’s voice announcing they were preparing to land.

Hailee looked out the window and saw a smaller-sized island below. There was a small airport below and a smattering of a few buildings. The biggest of which looked to be a very large house.
“Where are we?”, Hailee said wonderingly.

“Just an island that some of my friends own. You don’t really need to know where.” Florence answered.

As they touched down, Florence slipped her shoes back on and reached into a compartment over her head to grab a bag.

Hailee was stunned. “I thought we couldn’t bring luggage.”

“Oh, It’s just a few odds and ends. Trust me you won’t need anything.”

Hailee really didn’t like that she had left everything she had back at home while this girl had what she needed with her, but she tried to let it go.

They un-boarded and began to walk to the car that was there to pick them up. Hailee was further dismayed to see that a worker was loading suitcases that undoubtedly came from the plane into the car.

So, she packed all her luggage. “Why did I have to leave all of mine at home?” She wondered, trying to not be upset. She resolved not to let this ruin her time, she was at a beautiful island resort and she was excited to see what was in store for them.

“I can’t wait to introduce you to all my friends.” Florence said.

“I thought this was more of a getaway for just us.” Hailee said disappointed.

“It’s just a small, very exclusive group of girls.” Florence said “Don’t worry, we will spend plenty of time together, just you and I…” Florence said as she climbed into the car.

Hailee smiled broadly at that thought and climbed in beside her.

The car brought them to the large house, which was more of a mansion on closer inspection. They walked up to the door and knocked and were met by a pretty young girl in a maid’s uniform who offered to take Hailee to her room.

“Get some rest and a bath. We are having a small get-together tonight at 8. The attire for it will be left for you in the room.” Before Hailee could say another word Florence stepped in and placed a small peck on H’s lips then walked away.

Hailee was so stunned that she didn’t even respond. The maid walked her to her room. It resembled a typical hotel room in a nicer resort. King bed, TV couches with a bathroom off to the side.

She desperately wanted to freshen up after the plane ride so she stripped out of her clothes. Not knowing exactly what to do with her clothes she folded them up and placed them on top of her socks and sneakers next to the bed.

She went to the bathroom and was happy to see it was fully stocked with all the soaps and shampoos she would want as well as some bath bombs. She poured the garden tub full of water dropped in a bath bomb and relaxed in the tub for the next hour. She tried to use her phone to text some of her acquaintances where she was but was not terribly surprised to see she had no signal. She’d ask for a landline later.

When she walked out of the bathroom, she noticed two things: all her clothes were gone and a dress was on the bed. She was dismayed that her clothes had been taken, presumably to be
washed as her only bra and panties were among them. She quickly looked through all the drawers but they only contained linens, no substitute underwear.

She thought about phoning for a replacement or to ask hers to be returned but noticed there was no phone in the room. That was very strange, she thought. “I guess I’m going commando,” she thought, dismayed.

She picked up the dress to examine it and was further dismayed. It was a beautiful white dress, but it exposed way more than she would expect. It was strappy and exposed her arms and shoulder and was rather low cut, which she would expect in the hot island climate, it was also rather short which was also at least understandable, but it was exposed the wearer's entire stomach and sides Hailee had amazing abs she worked hard at keeping in shape, but she was loathe to wear this around people she had never met before.
At first, she calmed down when she realized everyone else would be wearing something else comparable provided for them, but something nagged at her. She knew it looked familiar but then she realized why. It looked like a much skimpier version of the black dress she wore to the SAG awards! It came down far lower even exposing her navel and was skimpier in pretty much every aspect, but it was impossible not to see it once she did. After a while, she was able to convince herself that she was being paranoid.

She laid down on the soft bed and decided on a nap. She quickly fell asleep.

She woke up about an hour before the get-together and put on her dress. Even though she felt awkward in it, she had to admit she looked great in it. She looked in the bathroom and discovered a large assortment of makeup and she reapplied all of it until she looked how she wanted.

She went back into the bedroom and realized there were no shoes left so she would have to go barefoot. This was far more embarrassing to her than the exposing dress. She had a fresh sky-blue Pedi on her toes and had been told on numerous occasions she had pretty feet but she was loath to have them this exposed, but she had no choice.

She walked to the door to walk out and she was extremely puzzled to see what she thought she saw. There was no doorknob, the door was completely smooth. Before she could fully understand what she was looking at she heard a knock and automatically she responded “come in”.

Florence opened the door and stepped in. She was wearing a typical nightgown and heels. Nothing like the dress Hailee was wearing.

Hailee opened her mouth to say something but before she could say anything. “I know I know, the dress they left for me didn’t fit. I wish I could wear it and look as adorable as you.”

Hailee didn’t feel adorable; she felt very underdressed compared to her friend. But Florence took her hand and said “shall we” and pulled her out of the room down the hall.

As they walked Florence told Hailee “You may recognize some of the women here. Not personally but like I said this is a very exclusive club. Most if not all of the women here are celebrities. Like us. You may notice you get a lot of attention and questions if not to you at least about you. Try not to let it get to you. The girls are always curious about newcomers.”

Hailee’s anxiety began to mount. Even though she was technically a celebrity she always felt more like a regular person and only had a few celebrity friends. The only two close friends she had that were close were Florence and Zendaya who she also met at Marvel movie functions and publicity shoots. She had tried to get in touch with Zendaya before she left to let her know about the trip but her phone went straight to voicemail.

Walking through the mansion, she noticed several people she recognized. Kristen Stewart was walking down the hall and she waved to them. She was dressed in the same way as her friend. In heels and a typical cocktail dress. She looked Hailee up and down and flashed her a toothy smile. Hailee had the image of a shark flash into her mind again.

They stopped and they all began talking. The conversation seemed bizarre to Hailee. Kirsten complimented her on how great she looked, but then turned to Florence and said “She’s perfect. I can’t wait.”

Hailee knew she was missing something but before she could ask anything else the two girls were off and Florence was pulling her along once more.
They stepped into the dining hall and Hailee’s heart sank. She saw that everyone there was dressed in “normal” dresses and shoes. She was the only one in the skimpy island dress and barefoot. She tried to take a step back and turn to run back to her room, but Florence tugged at her so hard she almost lost her balance and pulled her into the room.

There were about 20 women in the room give or take. She recognized most of them. As soon as she came in all the talk stopped and everyone turned their attention to her. She didn’t like the way all the girl’s eyes swept over her. She had thought she had seen guys undress her with their eyes before, but they were nothing like this. Even though she was thoroughly embarrassed by this she couldn’t help but admit to herself she was enjoying the attention of all these women. If only she wasn’t dressed in such a degrading way!

As they made their way into the room all the women seemed descended onto them. Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa and Miley Cyrus walked up and introduced themselves to her. Hailee was star-struck. She was friends with some celebs but it seemed bizarre to be talking to women she listened to on Spotify in her heavy rotation.

The conversation was once again surreal. It consisted mainly of the girls complimenting her looks and then asking Florence questions about her almost like she wasn’t there. What made things even more bizarre is that the girls were nonchalantly touching her. She knew LA types were touchy-feely with lots of hugging and kisses on the cheeks. But Ariana, while talking to Florence, took her long fingernails and just lightly ran them down Hailee’s side. She was unprepared for this and burst into loud laughter.

Grande said “Oops, I’m so sorry! I just wanted to feel the material of your dress. I didn’t mean to tickle you. She said that word a little too loud and too deliberately.

Hailee was mortified to see that every eye was on her and every girl there had smiles on their faces. She very much felt like a small fish before a frenzy. She had to get hold of herself, she was becoming paranoid for no reason.
She was introduced to many more girls before she finally sat down with Florence at a table. These conversations were just as weird as the others. She heard herself referred to as “the guest of honor” by at least a couple of girls. In one conversation she heard one girl say that “the other guest of honor” is resting up today. She had a long day yesterday. This brought loud laughs from all the girls.

Frustratingly even though the girls fawned over her looks they were very condescending to her when she tried to speak. It was like they were all in on a secret she wasn’t. She assumed that she was “the guest of honor because this was her first time. The dress and the condescension were all just a little hazing and there was another first-timer here. Hailee looked forward to meeting her. Would be nice to meet someone as out of her element as her.

“I know you must be a bit overwhelmed. What if I told you I knew a place where we could spend some time alone? Maybe I could feel those lips a bit more.”

Instantly Hailee went from regretting she came to being very happy she agreed to come. She just nodded eagerly.

Florence said “Follow me to that door over there. We will slip in and play around. It’s a storage room that nobody ever goes in.”

Florence got up and began walking towards a wooden door on the far side of the room. Hailee pushed her plate aside and quickly stood up and followed her. Florence slid the door open and pulled Hailee inside and closed it behind her.
It was pitch black. Florence whispered “Take my hand, I know the way.”

She felt warm fingers interlace hers and felt herself being led back through the dark. Finally, they stopped and Florence said this is a good place. Florence spun her around facing her and grabbed her other hand. She pulled Hailee close and she could feel Florence’s breath on her face. Then suddenly Florence quickly pulled both her hands up. Surprised she felt herself go up on her tiptoes due to the force of her arms being pulled up. Suddenly she felt her wrists touch cold metal. The second they did she heard a mechanized click and felt metal encircle her wrists. She screamed in surprise.

She opened her mouth to scream again and she felt a ball gag being shoved into her mouth muting her. Just then the lights cut on and she saw a large group of the girls sitting around on various benches in the room watching. When they saw Hailee’s futile struggling with the spring-loaded manacles around her wrists and the ball gag in her mouth, they all began clapping and cheering.

“Picture perfect!” Miley said.

“Smooth as silk!” Dua Lipa cheered.

Hailee tried to pull her hands out but the manacles had closed perfectly around her wrists to the point where they weren’t the least bit uncomfortable, but she had absolutely no chance at slipping out. She tried to get her feet steady below her, but she was just high enough where she was forced to stand on her tiptoes. She couldn’t get a good foothold. She tried with all her might to scream, all that came out was a muted “Mmmmpppphhhhh’.

H looked around the room frantically. When she did her panic and fear rose even more. If this was a storage room it was the storage room for hell itself. It was a huge room filled with bondage and torture devices. There were multitudes of racks, straps and contraptions she couldn’t even fathom the use for placed all over the room. Everywhere she looked she saw bondage devices and smiling, laughing, whooping, girls.
Florence walked to the middle of the room and said “Everyone, let's welcome our next contestant!”

Loud cheers from all over the room as Hailee fearfully looked around.

“Thank you so much for inviting me to join the club this year. I know it’s customary for every new member to bring “entertainment” their first year and this is my contribution. I know we only bring girls that have glaring weaknesses that can be exploited and it's usually just a story but I have a treat for you!”

Florence pointed a remote at a large TV on the wall and a picture of a bound Hailee appeared. But as opposed to her white dress she was wearing a dirty tank top. It was immediately apparent that this was the cut footage from Hawkeye.

Hailee is in a dirty cutoff tank top; she has makeup on her face that mimics dirt and a little blood from the previous fight. She’s in a kneeling position and the director is talking to her. “This shouldn’t take too long. You need to look defiant. Just flash a brief smile as she tickles you. Maybe give a slight giggle. But then put on a defiant face so she knows you won’t be broken. Ok?”

Hailee is visibly nervous but nods.

“Action!” the director calls.

Florence as Yelena walks over to Hailee and says, “Listen you are going to tell me what I need to know, I promise. At this, she runs her hand down Hailee’s arm into her armpit.
As soon as Florence’s finger began tracing its way down her arm, she knew she was in trouble. Her carefully controlled face melted into a helpless smile and she loudly laughed. This wasn’t at all what the script called for and Florence looked stunned, the director yelled “Cut!”

They tried the scene time and time again. It went from uncontrollable laughing to sometimes her having a pained expression holding back the laughter. They tried different positions with Florence tickling her ribs and exposed stomach but she was too ticklish to be able to take any of this.

The worst part was she knew if she could just nail it ONCE she could be done with this torture. But again and again, she had to go through this. This dragged out for days and dragged shooting to a standstill. Everything else that could be shot without Hailee and Florence was so all the actors, crew and staff would all gather around each day and see what the holdup was. With Hailee helplessly laughing like a maniac as Florence lightly stroked her.

Finally, the people controlling the purse strings had had enough and demanded that the scene be dropped and another angle explored. Hailee tried to erase this traumatic experience from her mind, but she was now unhappily watching it in perhaps the worst possible way with an entirely new audience.

Hailee was so ashamed that they had all witnessed that. It was the most relieved day of her life when the director announced that they were cutting out the tickling scene and it would never air. He had implied that the footage they shot would be destroyed, but that was obviously not the case.

Ariana Grande stood up and walked to the middle of the room. “Thank you so much for that presentation, Florence and thank you so much for our new toy!”

Hailee grunted in indignation at this.

“Before our contest really gets going, I’d like to bring out the winners of the past contests. Hailee’s jaw would have dropped if it wasn’t stuffed with a large red ball gag when Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift and Margot Robbie walked into the room to the loud applause of the other girls. They were dressed in identical white cotton uniforms. All the girls aside from Margot wore white sneakers as well. Margot was barefoot.

“As we know these women are ineligible to participate as they all have won before and have their own prizes at home.”

“I’m sorry to know but I have to ask.” Stewart yelled out “Taylor can you give us an update on Bebo?”

This question struck Hailee like a rock. Bebo was a backup dancer for Ariana Grande and one summer she just vanished from the face of the earth without a trace. After weeks of searching, it appeared she had just decided to drop off the grid. They found her phone discarded on a bus in Mexico and traced several transactions there from her card. Everyone’s best guess is she just wanted to get away from the lifestyle she was in so she headed south. She was Latina and had family in Mexico but they all denied that they had seen her since she disappeared. After a while, the stories just disappeared and she was never heard from again.

“It was amazing how bad you broke her with the vibrators.” Kristen Stewart continued. “I didn’t know you could break someone with no pain at all, just sheer frustration. I couldn’t believe how much she begged for you to just let her cum.”

“Well,” Taylor said, “you’ve got to pay attention to the toy’s backstory. She was there because she was insatiable and all she could talk about was how her boyfriends could never keep her satisfied. I just worked on that weakness. As far as how she is now, well…”

“Go on, you've got to tell us!” Pugh shouted.

“We fitted her with a chastity belt with a built-in vibrator. She can’t get it off or interfere with it in any way. It runs 24/7 and it monitors her vitals to keep her absolutely on edge but never allows her to tip over. She is also fitted with tickle boots that are locked on her feet that constantly tickle them. Neither stop ever accept, when she is restrained and cleaned, which is a ticklish affair all in itself.”

“So, she can never cum?” someone said from the crowd.

“No, she can whenever she wants. There is a button in her room and if she pushes it the vibrator kicks into high gear and pushes her over the edge. But it doesn’t stop after she cums, it keeps going full tilt. Also, the boots kick up to maximum level. Every time she pushes it the length doubles. She pushed it once after I made her watch old videos of her cumming all night. She didn’t know how long it would last until she pushed it. She was horrified when she saw a counter for a full 24 hours pop up. She was over sensitized within five minutes. She was in tears after ten. I actually felt bad so I just put some porn on her TV and left her locked in her room for the next 23 hours. I couldn’t bear to watch it. I’ve seen her look longingly at the button sometimes. Eventually, she will push it again and then she’ll have to endure 48 hours.” Taylor related.

Ariana said "Well damn! It’s good for all of us that you can’t win again this year!”

The girls all laughed except for Hailee, who was getting more horrified by the second. She just yelled into her gag and pulled at her bonds.

Ar continued “Even though they can’t compete they still deserve a chance to play with the toy. So, the first event will be the “exploratory session” where they can play with her however they want. After they all decide they will be judges for the rest of the time. Of course, they can always be tagged in and of if the contestants need a helping hand… or foot”. At this Margot Robbie held her barefoot up to the girls causing some knowing snickers to erupt from the girls.

“The session will begin in five minutes.” Ar said “Florence you may want to try and prepare H.”

Hailee’s head was spinning. She was terrified at what was about to happen. If it had been ANY other situation, she would be living her fantasy. The beautiful women she saw on the screen and the stage were about to devote all their attention to her. But she knew they were going to tickle her and who knows what other tortures. She just needed to explain to her friend that she couldn’t endure this!

Florence walked over to Hailee and looked at her. Hailee’s eyes were the capital Os of terror. Her tears begin to spill down making her mascara run. She was desperately trying to talk through the gag.

“Shhh, calm down sweetie,” Florence said. “I know you are probably a little nervous but the only way out of this is through this now. You’ve probably picked up enough to know that you are in a competition in which you are the prize if you lose. Usually, there is no way out of this and the competition is just to see who wins you, but there is a chance if you can show that ice water in your veins you can still possibly go home. You just have to resist breaking.”
“Time!” Ar called.

“Good luck sweetie.” Florence said, kissing Hailee on the cheek as she pulled frantically on her bonds and scrambled her feet on the floor trying to find purchase.
Olivia Rodrigo stepped forward and said “Hey guys, would it be ok if I got us started?”

“Sure things Olive!” Taylor said, winking at the younger girl.

Olivia walked up to Hailee, batting her eyelids sweetly and putting on her most innocent face. She put her hand on Hailee’s cheeks and wiped away her tears. “Now, now, there’s no need to be afraid” she cooed while continuing to wipe her cheeks. Slowly dropping her hands ever so slightly every time a fraction of an inch. Despite herself, she felt herself relaxing a bit to the soothing words and calming petting.

As she continued to reassure Hailee and drop her hands lower, they eventually touched Hailee’s chin. She felt a tingle at this and twitched, just a bit. She tried to readjust her head where Olivia’s hands would remain calmingly on her cheeks, but her hands followed the motion and continued to creep lower now reaching her neck.

Hailee’s neck wasn’t one of her most ticklish spots, but that’s not to say it’s not tender. Also, Olivia’s caresses begin to get lighter and lighter, agonizingly light. Though her reassuring voice never changed telling her that everything was all right, everything was just fine.

H began moving her head from side to side. The feel of her hands was erotic but it was also too tickly to fully enjoy. Also, her hands were moving towards her neck bone which was really ticklish. She needed to stop her before she got there somehow.

“Just tune out everything else, just focus on my voice and my fingers,” Olivia said, staring deeply into Hailee’s eyes. Her fingertips started brushing her neck bone.

Hailee jerked and tried to walk backward but her toes just slid on the floor with the very little traction she had. It didn’t offer even a second away from Olivia’s feather-light stroking.

“Feel that sensation like it’s the only thing on earth for you right now. No matter what happens next right now you have to feel this.” Olivia softly said.

Hailee’s mouth helplessly spread into a grin behind her gag as Olivia continued her teasing touches. Hailee began to despair when she felt her hands slowly begin journeying away from her neck bone towards her armpits.

She had a bit of reprieve when Olivia moved on from the sensitive spot but before her underarm. Olivia was so pretty and sweet. If she didn’t have this damned gag in her mouth, she could explain what happened to her in school. The bullying, the tickling. Olivia would protect her and free her. She had no doubt looking into her kind eyes. She was only doing this because she didn’t understand how awful this was for Hailee. She tried to work the ball gag out of her mouth but lost all ability to focus on anything else the second a finger brushed her smooth underarm.

Her mouth contorted first into a grin then a full-fledged maniacal smile as much as the gag would allow. As the feather-soft touches continued Hailee tried to pull her arms down. This only pulled her feet off the ground. But did nothing to alleviate the tickling situation.

Soon she started laughing into the gag. This caused Olivia to have to lean forward to whisper into her ears as she continued to tease. “See, doesn't it feel good to just let it all go and have a good cleansing laugh.”

Hailee thought “She doesn’t understand what tickling is like for me! This is torture! I don’t want to laugh; I just want her to stop!”
The process went on and on. Olivia explored every bit of exposed skin afforded to her by her much too skimpy outfit. She was now all too aware of why it was designed the way it was. To let all the girls see what they would be playing with and to give them open access.

After an eternity of the awful gentle tickling and the endless reassurances of Olivia, she finished by once again wiping the fresh tears she herself had caused Hailee to cry and stepped away.

Next Billie stepped up and said “I am going to give you a break from tickling but I’m not sure you are going to like my method much better. I hope you don’t think I’m the bad guy because of it.” All the girls groaned and rolled their eyes at this.

She walked over to the wall and removed one of the many paddles. Hailee just dropped her head. She had neglected to join a sorority just out of fear of being paddled. She hadn’t been paddled since she was a child and she was fully expecting that she never would again.

Billie walked around to her back, rolled up her dress,and tucked it in a way that caused her naked bottom to be exposed as she had been denied access to panties. Billie started by lightly caressing her ass cheeks breaking her promise not to tickle but all too soon transitioned to smacking them with her hand. Causing Hailee to scream into her gag.

Eventually, Billie transitioned to the paddle causing her cheeks to first become light pink then dark pink. Hailee had stopped screaming and just hung limply in her restraints sobbing lightly.

“Normally I’d have you count these off. I like to make sure your mind isn’t wandering, but for this phase, the rules are that the gag has to stay in.” Billie said as she hung the paddle back on the wall and took down a leather flog. “You look like you’ve had just about enough so just five on each cheek with the flog.”

The flog stung so much that Hailee was back on her feet dancing on one foot and then another as she screamed into the gag again.

“That woke you up!” Billie said smiling.

The next nine lashes lasted an eternity for poor Hailee.

Margot and Taylor approached Ar and had some words with her.

Ariana said “For their turns both Tay and Mar would like her in the bondage bed so, could everyone pitch in and help move her?”

The mob of girls all gathered around her grabbing her legs and arms so that when they released her from the manacles, she had no chance of escape. She was dragged over to the bondage bed and her arms and legs were strapped to the built-in leather restraints in a spread-eagle fashion. In addition, her head and waist were strapped down by additional straps. Even though she was even more immobile she was thankful for the chance to lay down as she was beginning to be exhausted.

She saw Margot approach her and look down at her. “Hiya peach, it's my turn.” She said with a mischievous grin. She vanished from sight and since Hailee was forced to look straight up, she couldn’t see where she had vanished to.

Suddenly she felt an awful feeling on her left foot. Something wet and warm touched her sole. She tried to move her foot away but of course, that was useless. Suddenly she realized that it was a tongue! Her foot was being licked. Not only was she disgusted by this - it tickled. She hated, hated, hated feet and hers being touched and now Margot was licking hers? It was intolerable.

She went on and on licking her soles. It caused Hailee to giggle the whole time and yelp occasionally when she nibbled them with her teeth. Eventually, she made her way up to her wiggling toes and slid her tongue in between hers. It tickled maddeningly and she began to laugh uncontrollably at that. After far too long Margot’s face reappeared.

“You have some lovely feet. If you make it out of here, I’m going to talk to Tarantino about giving you a role where you can show them off. Ok, that was your lesson, Peach. We are making a one-time exception to take off your gag so you do the same to me that I did to you. If you speak in any way Billie is standing by your feet with a riding crop and she will make them as pink as your behind. Nod if you understand.”

Now she was just plain angry. She hated feet. She had seen Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood and despite liking the movie she had to avert her eyes every time Margot’s dirty soles were on display, which was often. Now she had to worship those very same soles? This wasn’t fair, but if she even protested, she would just have her feet whipped and then surely still have to worship them anyway.

She glumly nodded yes and Margot unstrapped the gag, pulled it free and sat into Hailee’s lap.

Hailee began to open and close her mouth working her sore jaws loose after being trapped open for so long. Before she knew it, she saw two large dirty soles descending towards her. Being unable to move her head at all, soon she was beneath them. They definitely smelled like feet so she opened her mouth to breathe through that instead. As soon as she did that, she felt a sole press over it sealing that opening and she felt the other foot’s toes descend right over her nose so now the foot smell was much more intense.

She knew waiting would only prolong this torture so she began licking the dirty foot. Her whole world was feet for the next interminable time. All she smelled, saw and tasted were feet. After Margot determined both of her dirty soles were now spotless, she inserted her toes into H’s mouth. This was even worse as the taste was even worse here and Margot continuously wiggled her toes so she had to chase them all around with her tongue. After she finished this task, Margot finally removed her feet. She saw Margot’s face reappear over her and she said “Thanks for the foot lovin’ Peach, you are a natural foot worshipper.” This caused Hailee to grimace unhappily. She opened her mouth to speak but felt one warning swat on her sole and closed her mouth.

She heard footsteps approaching and figured this must be last year's winner T-Swift herself. She felt pressure on the bed but being unable to look down she couldn’t be sure. Finally Swift said “You know this would have been better for you if you were on your stomach. Pretty much anyplace a vibrator touches on your front will tickle. At that, she heard a buzz and felt a vibrating rubber head pressed up against her ribs.

It felt like a cross between an electric shock and ticklish hell. As her brain tried to decide how to react she opened her mouth to make some kind of sound and the gag was forced back in by someone. Hailee hardly noticed. The sound she made turned out to be a loud scream that was mostly muffled by the gag.

Taylor begins prodding all her ribs with the monstrosity and Hailee tried to tear the bed apart so she could reach down and pull it off her but, of course, she couldn’t budge it. Taylor went on and on prodding in between her ribs causing her to scream continuously.
Hailee felt it stop momentarily and tried to catch her breath but then it began digging into her toned abs. This tickled equally bad in a slightly different way. She had always avoided vibrators as her skin was too sensitive for them even in non-ticklish spots. She never in her worst nightmare thought she’d be assaulted by one in those places.

Taylor worked every inch of her abs as she unconsciously clenched and unclenched trying to get away. Eventually, Taylor switched spots and presses it into the hollows of her underarms. Again, equally awful, but slightly different. Her arms trembled with the effort to bring them down to protect that spot, but it was all futile. All she could do was to scream into her gag.

Finally, it was pulled away. “Ok, you know there’s one more place this is going, right?”

Hailee had never used a vibrator down there as she was just too sensitive all over, especially there. It didn’t take much for her to go. This would be too much.

Taylor reached under her dress and pushed it against her crotch. Instantly she tried to buck away as the sensations were beyond anything she had ever felt. She tried to buck but her waist was secured tightly to the bed.

In no time at all, she felt an orgasm building. It was going to hit her like a tidal wave. She tensed every muscle in her body preparing for it and closed her eyes and then… The vibrator was pulled away. “Noooooo!” She thought. It was right there. As soon as she cooled down a little the process was repeated and again and again. After a half a dozen times she was desperate.

She heard Taylor's voice saying “I can keep doing this over and over for the next hour or I can let you cum, but I won’t stop for the next hour. Wiggle your right fingers if you want me to.” She was right on the edge as Taylor asked her so almost unconsciously, she wiggled her right fingers.

Almost instantly she felt the orgasm tear through her, it was unbearably strong and shook her to her core. Immediately after she realized her error. She was unspeakably sensitive after orgasms and she needed the vibrator off her. She screamed in horror and her eyes began bugging out of her head.

“Oh no, is it all sensitive now? That must be rough! Taylor said in a mocking voice.

The sensitivity finally ebbed immediately into another orgasm and the whole process repeated. After a dozen of these cycles, Hailee was exhausted and assumed she had to be at the end.

Taylor said “Damn, I forgot to set the timer. Ok starting now!” Hailee screamed again and again.

She eventually blacked out when she came to, she was being carried somewhere by a group of girls. When she finally fully awoke, she was in her room on the bed. She was fully nude. She sat up and saw a note that said “That was just a warm-up Sweetie, do try and rest up the real competition starts tomorrow. – Florence”

Part 2: Hailee’s exam

Hailee spent several hours trying to find her way out of the room. The first place she tried was the door. She had seen of course that there was no doorknob but she investigated to make sure that this was the case.

The door was completely bare. No locks, no peephole, just a blank wooden door. She kicked it in anger with her bare foot hoping to dislodge it from her hinges. As soon as she connected, she regretted her decision. It looked wooden but she could tell it was sturdy metal, probably steel and it was like kicking a vault door. All it accomplished was hurting her foot and slightly jarring her leg.

She tried crawling through the ceiling tiles out in several directions but there were metal bars surrounding the entire room. Finally, she tried to go out the window. She was a few stories up, but she could possibly figure out how to make a rope from the sheets if she could get past the window. All the furniture was firmly bolted down and she tried punching and kicking the window. She quickly discovered this was not actual glass, but safety glass and was quite unbreakable.

She lay on the bed and cried. After she calmed down, she began searching through drawers, hoping to find something useful. She was excited when she saw that her phone hadn’t been removed from her room but was unsurprised that she had no signal. She supposed it was left to taunt her. The remote to the TV was beside her phone. She decided she could at least watch TV to distract herself from her predicament.

She turned on the TV but instead of a TV station or a normal guide, she saw a number of thumbnails with names on them. At first, she wasn’t sure what she was looking at but when she realized she was horrified. Each thumbnail was of a girl tied up in some way with either a look of horror or a look of hilarity on their face. Sometimes both.

She saw the thumbnail at the top of the picture saying “Hailee” and had a picture of her laughing as she hung from the restraints while she was tickled. When she clicked on it with shaking hands it produced one video that said: “Introduction by previous winners” she clicked on it and saw that it brought her into a subcategory where it showed more thumbnails with each girl torturing her in their various ways. She was both too mad and too embarrassed to watch.

She went back to a screen and saw beside one picture was a caption that said “More coming soon!” This enraged her even more. She knew that she was being watched by everyone in the room, but the fact it was recorded and could be watched by anyone here at their leisure made her very angry.

She quickly began scanning the app to see what she could discover about what was going on here. She saw the video after video going back years of young girls being tortured until they broke one by one. At the end of each set of pictures it had a video that said “winner’s circle”. It showed several girls calling out various scores and announcing the winner. The winner would then come forward and take the leash of the contestant for that year and give a small speech and then would walk out with their “prize”.

She watched last year's winner’s circle and saw Bebo in strict bondage. She was in what appeared to be a very tight latex straight jacket. A huge ball gag stretched her mouth wide. She had on ballet boots so she struggled to walk. She had on a chastity belt and Hailee could tell by the look on her face and how she stood she had at least one vibrator in her, but most likely one in her vagina and one in her ass as well.
She could view any of the videos except one thumbnail beside her that was blacked out and just said “restricted” on it. When she clicked on it simply said “restricted viewing for contestant”. Hailee had no idea what the video was and she couldn’t even hazard a guess, but it really worried her that she was allowed to see all these horrors but there was something even beyond this that she couldn’t see.

She saw that on all the videos that after the introduction was the “examination” phase. It almost physically hurt her to watch these videos as she felt so bad for the girls. In the videos, there were various celebrities that would painstakingly examine the girl's sensitivities. It varied from year to year but the girls were always beside themselves by the end of it. They progressively got more and more broken until the end, where they seemed resigned to their fate as what she presumed a life-long prisoner? Captive? Slave? To the winner. This all seemed too horrible to be true. She was living a real-life nightmare.

She decided that she wasn’t going down like that. After the hell she endured at school and the torture she went through she wasn’t going to be broken by these girls. Come what may she would never resign herself and would go on fighting this to her last breath.

As mad and indignant as she was for herself and as sorry as she felt for these girls, she was disgusted in herself to discover the spot under where she was laying was soaking wet. She pulled the cover up over herself so that any camera that might be hidden in the room couldn’t see and slowly slipped her finger in herself. She was as wet as she had ever been.

She rationalized it away. Of course, she was going to get aroused by this. These were incredibly beautiful women. And seeing them touching other women would make anyone a little turned on. It was just an involuntary reaction… wasn’t it?

All of a sudden, the TV made a loud alarm sound. A voice came on and said “Contestant, please lie down on the bed for your safety now.” It showed a cartoon girl standing up and a puff of white gas coming in through a vent. It showed her fall down and hit her head on the table and then crumple to the floor.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what that meant. She was disappointed with this. She was planning on attacking whoever came to get her. She was small but she was incredibly nimble and surprisingly fit and could put up a fight in real life, not just on-screen. With her fight or flight kicked in she imagined she could take out several people, but it seemed they had this down to a science. A timer with five minutes came up on the screen and started counting down.

She decided she had no choice. She would try to stay awake from the gas that they were apparently about to pump in. If she could remain conscious, she would fight whoever came to retrieve her.

She quickly ran to the bathroom and got some toilet paper and cleaned herself up and the wet spot then flushed the tissues. It wouldn’t do her any favors for someone to see that. She needed to hide as much of herself as possible.

She laid down and as the counter went to zero, she heard a faint hissing. She took a deep breath and tried to hold hers, but after a couple of minutes, she couldn’t and took a deep breath. The effect was instantaneous. She didn’t pass out but she felt all her muscles lose all strength. Even her eyelids lost their ability to stay open. She was fully conscious but she couldn’t move a muscle.

She had heard of people that only received Hailee of the anesthesia required for a surgery and were in a state of paralysis but were fully aware, she imagined this as what she had received. She tried with every fiber of her being to move anything but it was no use. She was as inanimate as a mannequin.
Eventually, she heard the door open to her room and giggling from what sounded like several girls walking in. Panic shot through her and she tried to open her eyes to no avail. She instead decided to decipher what was going on through her hearing.

“Oh, she is cute! You were right!” One voice said as Hailee felt the blanket she had used to cover her nudity was lifted.

“Damn look at those abs! I’m jelly!” Another added.

“I’ve always thought she was hot but I’ve never got the full picture. I could just eat you up". A very familiar voice said.

Hailee’s heart sank. There was no doubt whose voice this was. This was her other close friend from the Marvel-verse. It was Zendaya.

She had met her at a Marvel presser. Zendaya was in the Marvel movie-verse and she was TV, which sometimes converges, so they try to include a few TV stars in movie pressers and vice versa. Hailee was invited to be a Spider-man screener. She knew absolutely no one there and was feeling very much out of her element. It reminded her of her awful days at high school. She was standing by herself trying to decide whether to leave or try and force herself into a conversation when she felt a warm hand on her arm.

It was Zendaya and she had effortlessly made friends with Hailee and helped her navigate that situation and meet new people there and make connections. Since that time, they had become friends and often hung out. Her being here explained why Hailee had not been able to contact her. Hailee fervently wished it was almost any other reason on earth that she hadn’t been able to. She had left a message on Zendaya’s voicemail about her trip and who she was going with. Zendaya was the only person she had mentioned it to and she was hoping that Zendaya would turn the message over to the police in case she disappeared but now that was out the window.

She heard Zendaya whisper in her ear “I am going to get you dressed before we head out. Just relax.”

She felt what felt like a tank crop top being tugged over her head. After that, she felt shorts being pulled onto her bare legs. She would have preferred panties and a bra, as well as socks and shoes, but she was thankful she was slightly less exposed in front of this mostly unknown audience. She had a killer body but she hated having no agency in how and when it was displayed.

She felt hands lift her up. It was infuriating knowing the door was open and she could probably dart past these girls and make a break for it but her body was absolutely useless. She had had body parts numbed with general anesthesia for operations on body parts before and was always annoyed about being unable to move them afterward until the medicine wore off, but it was infinitely worse feeling all her body with absolute clarity and having no control over it.

She felt herself being seated on what felt like a chair. Her head lolled to the side when she was released. Then she felt herself moving. She must be in a wheelchair. She felt the air against her face and heard the girls chatting while they rolled down the corridor.

She heard Zendaya say “This is a great way to get your foot in the door” for full membership you need to bring a victim… I mean contestant. I was thinking about bringing Hailee myself in a year or two. I didn’t know she was ticklish but I know other secrets… But I’ll let the players find that out themselves. Hahaha.”

“What secrets does she know?” Hailee wondered anxiously. She couldn’t know that Hailee had a thing for females could she. She, of course, found Zendaya beautiful but she had been careful to hide all signs of that. I mean of course, she blushed every time Zendaya touched her or asked her to do something like rub sunscreen on her back, but that could just be shyness. Right?”

There was more talking but it was hard to make out the meanings without knowing the context or who was talking. There was more talk about memberships and then procedures. It was so disheartening knowing that she was going to be the unwilling subject of these procedures. She tried with every ounce of energy she had to wiggle a single toe. It didn’t even twitch.

Eventually, she felt herself being lifted by several hands and placed on a bed.

“Ok, we need to get her eyes open.” A voice said.

“We have to be very gentle with this.” Zendaya replied.

“The light blinded her for a second when her eye was gently opened. For a second, she feared that her pupil wouldn’t be able to contract and the light would stay painfully bright but was relieved when the light became bearable. She also found that she could move her eyeballs freely. She tested the rest of her body, but it was still totally unresponsive.

She quickly looked around. She was almost not surprised to see three faces she recognized besides Zendaya. Alison Brie, Addison Rae and Nina Agdal. On any other day and in any other situation she would be shocked and delighted that her friend, a beautiful actress, a Tik Tok sensation and a model were about to have their way with her, but in this instance, she was sure it wouldn’t be in the way she hoped for.

Her eyes were soon taped open. She saw two droppers positioned over her eyes. She felt two drops fall into her eyes.

“Perfect,” Alison said “That will keep her eyes nice and moist since she can’t blink.”

“I almost feel sorry for her.” Nina said, caressing her cheek.

“I know, I almost do too, but we have a job to do.” Addison said as she placed a band around the wrist of Hailee.

She felt Zendaya attached something to her temples as well.

Zendaya said “Ok, all set up to test her brain waves and heart rate. Since we can’t see her reactions, well at least in the initial stage at least these will be our guide. They like to start with these as these can’t be faked. We can tell what really gets Hailee and she can’t help but tell us, so to speak.”

She felt her arms pulled above her head and her legs spread. She was in a spread-eagle position. They propped her head up where she could see her whole body. She realized that whatever was about to happen, not only was she able to see it. She would be forced to, as she couldn’t close her eyes.

“We need to be methodical.” Addison said. “Let’s follow the checklist. I know I just want to dig in, but let’s get the data for the other girls first.”

“So, let’s start at the bottom and work our way up,” Nina said.

“They are going to tickle my fucking feet.” Hailee thought dismally. She knew that she was going to undergo the procedure, but she had been hoping against hope something would happen to prevent it. She would get her mobility back, police would rush in, heck a meteor would flatten the mansion, but now it was apparent she would be forced to experience it.

She saw all the girls gather around her soles. She saw Zendaya bring her fingers to her sole. She felt her long nail down her arch. She shrieked and pulled her foot away. She desperately wanted to do that, but what really happened is she lay completely still. She had no idea how that didn’t snap her out of it.

“Wow, look at that spike! She must be so ticklish for that much of a spike from one fingernail!” Addison said. “I cannot wait to go!”

“Simmer down girl!” Zendaya said. She’s not going anywhere we have all the time in the world. She ran her single finger down the arch again and again.

Hailee was frantic in her brain. “Move, move damnit MOVE!'' she felt the finger running up and down her smooth arches but she stayed stock still and took it over and over. She could see the monitors also and as Zendaya’s finger slowly moved along her bare soles she could see that when she hit a particularly sensitive spot her brain and pulse spiked especially high. She realized despairingly that this was all no doubt being monitored so every girl here would know these sensitive spots as well. This was so unfair!

“I still don’t get how she isn’t moving at all,” Nina said “I know she’s sedated but you can see from her brain waves she must be going crazy inside her head. Shouldn’t her body involuntarily pull away?

Zendaya answered “This is what happens when someone goes into surgery and something goes wrong. The patient looks peaceful and asleep but they feel every cut. Even with the most pain imaginable they lay there and take it all without a movement. As peaceful as she looks, she is absolutely frantic right now.”

The girls traded and Addison gleefully took over. She began working her toes over with gusto. Her toes were her worst spot on her feet so this was awful. If only she could scrunch her toes at all! Things got even worse when Addison smiled, looked at her and then started nibbling her toes. It was so unexpected and tickled so much the girls were startled at how high everything spiked for a moment.

“Oh girl, that’s going to come back and bite you, no pun intended, when the other girls see that!” Addison said. She then went back to work.

She delved in between her toes with her tongue. This alien feeling was awful. The ticklish skin between her toes being touched made her want to jump out of her skin.

Nina went next with a feather. It was torturous but in a less panic-inducing way. It was by no means a rest feeling the light tickling sensation tracing up and down her soles. Every stroke reliably made her indicators spike at least somewhat. The feather being dragged in between her toes was surprisingly effective and brought Hailee right back to the brink of insanity.

Allison used an electric toothbrush and that was just as bad as she thought it would be. She decided she would rather have her teeth drilled than having this whirring monstrosity work her helpless feet over.

After an eternity it stopped. Hailee prayed it was over but saw them take one step up. “Zendaya said for the video, undoubtedly running, “Stage two, knees.”

“NO!!!”

Hailee struggled for sanity throughout the knee tickling, thigh tickling and especially the rib tickling. When Allison found that little button that when it was squeezed made her buck like a woman possessed usually the spike hit a new high. Allison spent an entire hour just squeezing it again and again. The girls were all amazed that each time she did it spiked just as high.

“You’d think she’d get used to it, wouldn’t you? But she just can’t,” Allison said. ”Poor girl.”

They used several tools on every part of her. They were busy using a variety of brushes and other devices on her exposed ribs when Zendaya poked a finger between Hailee’s ribs and the girls were amazed to see how high the indicators soared. They thought it may be a fluke or an especially sensitive spot, but every rib poke produced the same result.

Hailee was horrified at this. This was a favorite by the bullies at her school. They discovered how bad she hated to be poked in the ribs. How it made her scream and more than once she had ended up a heap on the floor laughing helplessly as the other girls crowded around her and joined in. At least she could at least try to fight them off then, but not now.

Her mouth yearned to laugh. She had not known what it was like to need to laugh but not be able to. She recalled a book that they made them read in college “I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream”. She could totally relate to the narrator at the end of the book, who turned into a creature made only to suffer and has no way to release that suffering. That is how she felt.

The girls then made their way up to her armpits. They brought out the makeup brush and started dabbing it on her armpit and it was no surprise to Hailee, just awful. She was so sensitive there she hated even shaving herself. She had to psych herself up in the shower to do it. She definitely couldn’t do it under the spray as the water hitting that area was too much for her.

The girls went through all their toys, then Addison said “I wonder if pokes work here too?”

She poked her dead center of her armpit and the indicator soared to an all-time high. “She’s an armpit girl!”

The girls took turns poking her armpits as Hailee screamed in her mind and silently suffered. This was so excruciatingly ticklish that her eyes began involuntarily watering.

Nina saw this and said “Aww, poor baby. She kissed them away. And then she put her lips on Hailee’s and gave her a deep kiss. Surprisingly Hailee felt herself move for the first time and felt herself returning the kiss. Even though she felt coming back to her body she was not focused on trying to escape the girls who had tormented her for hours, she was only focused on the beautiful model’s tongue dancing delicately just out of her reach.

“Haha, I knew it was about time the medicine wore off,” Zendaya said “I’m not surprised that helped bring her around. I told you, I know some secrets.”

Nina slowly pulled away, much to Hailee’s disappointment.

Addison prodded her once more in the armpit and she found the strength to both yelp and bring her arms down.

Zendaya and Allison grabbed her arms as she struggled. She had some of her strength back but just a fraction of it so she could just barely fight.

Nina went over and hit a button on the desk and a chain with two leather straps descended from the ceiling. Hailee immediately knew what this was and renewed her efforts. But Addison began prodding her in her ribs robbing her of any strength she had and turning it into helpless laughter.

When the leather manacles were low enough Zendaya and Allison managed to get her hands fastened while Hailee continued laughing at the rib poking. After she was secured all the girls pulled her legs up under her forcing her onto her knees as she tried to kick at them with shaky legs, but the girls soon had her kneeling with her soles up. Nina hit another button and a compartment opened on each side of the bed. The girls quickly applied the manacles with a short chain that was inside there to her ankles. Then used an extra length of chain to attach the manacles together. She was now completely immobile on her knees with her arms straight up above her.

The girls left her alone for a few moments. Soon her legs stopped trembling and she felt like she had control of her arms again, although it was somewhat hard to tell due to the restrictive bondage that had her stretched tight between the bed and the ceiling.

She was very upset that she was tricked into responding to that kiss. If she could have somehow just kept still for a few moments then she could have hidden the fact she had control of herself again and could have made a break for it. On second thought could she have actually held still if she was being prodded in her super ticklish armpits? She doubted it and also did she really want to miss that kiss?

Now that Hailee had her strength back, she had lots she had to say. She was going to tell off Zendaya for pretending to be her friend, she was going to threaten all these girls with what she was going to do to them when she got loose, she was going to rip and shred them. She stared daggers at Zendaya and took a deep breath. AS she started to speak Nina walked up to her upturned soles and scribbled her nails on them, all Hailee’s venom she was about to spit dissolved into helpless laughter.

“Oh, sweet Hailee, I hate to see you mad. A great big smile suits you much better.” Nina said as she continued to scribble her soles with her nails.

Zendaya began to speak so Nina let up enough where Hailee wasn’t laughing hard enough to drown out the words but never letting up enough where she could interrupt or collect her thoughts enough to interject.

Zendaya said “All the tickling we just did was for the upcoming contest. Now everyone is on the same page. They know all your spots. Undoubtedly there are some we missed and we didn’t explore all your weaknesses but everyone had a good page to start on. Now as a reward we get to play with you however we want. We didn’t want you to be unable to move, we wanted to see you react to all this.”

As it was clear she was done talking Nina increased the intensity again and Hailee fell back into helpless laughter.

The other girls walked over and began tickling her all over.

Addison dug into her hips and Allison began prodding her in the ribs.

She was absolutely beside herself with laughter. She had no idea how bad it was to have all these spots attacked at once. She shook her head from side to side wildly.

Zendaya sat in her lap and wrapped her legs around her waist and placed her sneakered feet in front of the chain and in between Hailee’s bare feet.

“Shhhh, it’s ok. You are alright. Here let me take your mind off of it.” Zendaya said.

She reached down and put her hands into Hailee’s pants. As she did, she pressed her open mouth over Zendaya’s open laughing mouth. She danced her fingers around the opening to her vagina but never entered her, gently tickling around the area. She worked her tongue deep into Hailee’s mouth. Hailee was furious with her but despite the awful tickling, she felt herself bucking not just because of the hip-tickling but also to try and get the fingers to enter her.

Zendaya pulled her mouth away and said “Tell me you are my tickle slave and I’ll put my fingers where you want them.” Hailee shook her head no. Zendaya put her mouth up to her ear and whispered. "We both know your secret, just admit you want to sleep with me and we will all stop tickling you and I’ll use my fingers to please you instead of torturing you."

Hailee remembered her vow she made not to break earlier and managed to get out even threw the laughter “No, Fuck You!”

Zendaya’s hand shot out of her shorts and both hands went into her armpits. Hailee dissolved into shrieking laughter. Zendaya said “I’m not even mad Hailee. You seem soft and sweet but sometimes you have real steel that comes out. I think you may have a shot at this whole thing. Damn, I wish I could have won you though. I’d love to have you come home to my basement every day. We could have had fun.”

The girls worked her over for two more hours. They alternated positions over and over until it was just a blur of fingers, mouths and tools. She was pouring sweat and her arms ached from the stressful position she was in. She was forced to finally stop pulling on her bonds against the tickling and once again she was forced to be as still as possible. She had lost her voice so she was once again silent and mostly still. I may not be a slave in my body but I’m a slave to my ticklishness whether I admit it to Zendaya or not she thought miserably.

After what felt like an eternity, she felt the shackles began to lower. She was far too tired to fight. She slumped backward as the chain lowered and the girls untied her feet and moved her to a lying position. All the girls began gently caressing her, not in a tickling or an arousing way, but in a soothing relaxing way. She had no other thoughts other than relief the tickling was over and how good it felt to be touched in a comforting way, not a torturous way.

As she drifted off to sleep. She felt Zendaya’s lips on hers again. "Sleep tight" she whispered after the goodnight kiss.

When Zendaya opened her eyes again she was back in her room. She had a note lying beside her face.

"Bravo! That was a great job and show. All the girls are so eager to play with you. We have other matters to attend to for a bit so enjoy a bath and relax a bit. We will all see you soon. - Florence”

Part 3: Hailee’s workout

H spent a couple of hours again, trying to find a way out of her room, but like last time, she saw it was hopeless. She was well and truly trapped.

She tried getting a signal from every angle in her room. She knew that this was hopeless though. If there was any chance of her getting a text, call, or email out they would have removed her phone.

She looked at the wifi menu and saw there were many wifi networks. She hoped in vain she could find just one that was open and didn’t have password protection but, of course, there were none.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw she looked like a mess. She had sweated a great deal from the earlier torment and her hair was a disaster. She decided to take a bath.

The hot water helped her relax, at least a little. The bathroom had a large assortment of soaps, shampoos, bath bombs and lotions. She noticed that the makeup had been removed. This was just as well as she wasn’t playing on putting on a fashion show for her captors anyway.

After her bath, she lay down on the bed and flipped on the TV. She decided to do some research to see if she could discern what would come next. After just a couple of minutes of aimlessly flipping through the menu of suffering girls, her screen flashed to a video. It said “LIVE” in the text at the bottom.

On-screen was a frantic girl. Hailee immediately knew who it was from the many news stories she had seen about her. This was Bebo. The first thing Hailee noticed was the metal belt around her waist. It was obviously a chastity belt. That was obvious from the two thick padlocks on it. One looked as if it prevented the belt from being unlocked and removed. The other looked to contain a deck of cards-sized rectangular objects. Hailee briefly wondered what this was and then it came to her. She had heard from Taylor Swift that the poor girl was hooked to a vibrator. This must be the battery for the vibrator trapped inside her.

Bebo had two more articles of “clothing” she wore. First were, what appeared to be, two metal boots locked onto her feet. They had two padlocks as well with the same purposes; to keep them on and to keep a power source secure for each of them. On her hands, she wore two large rubber “gloves”.

"Gloves" weren't the right word though. They looked like an inflated balloon attached to each hand. They had no digits so her fingers would be uselessly trapped inside. They were obviously used to restrict the use of her hands. They were both locked on with a single padlock apiece.

Bebo, paced around what appeared to be a normal bedroom speaking in frantic Spanish. Suddenly a voice started speaking. “Hi guys this is Taylor, sorry to interrupt, but I thought you may want to see this. I got an update from my home system that Bebo had pressed the orgasm button. I had a constant stream of girls having orgasms on her TV one after another and finally after twelve hours she pressed it.”

I went back and watched the video and she did it impulsively and immediately regretted it,” Taylor continued. “She immediately screamed “No!” when she saw the countdown for 48 hours appear and remembered how bad a much shorter time was last time. She had been apologizing and begging me not to make her cum since then. I haven’t pushed her over the edge yet or turned the tickle boots on maximum yet. I’d like you guys to decide.”

Hailee noticed that there was a TV in Bebo’s room and she was intently watching the image of herself as Taylor spoke. Hailee saw the panicked look in Bebo’s eyes and heard her pleading in her native tongue.

Taylor said “If you want Bebo to be spared the 48 hours of forced orgasms and intense foot tickle torture type “N” with you remote. If you want it to proceed just type “Y”. I know the audience here pretty well so to give her a chance all she needs is one “N”.

After a couple of seconds, Hailee saw multiple “Y” start to appear on a dialog screen at the bottom of the screen. Some had messages with them like “grabbing my popcorn” or “Awww poor baby, actions have consequences.”

Bebo was getting more and more distressed as she saw the messages and Ys appearing. Hailee was thankful she could at least spare this poor girl this torture. She typed “N” and hit enter. Her N appeared on the screen but it appeared in Red and said “access restricted” beside it. She tried to type a follow-up but when she hit the text box, she just got an error message in her dialogue box that said: “LOCKED”.

She saw a few follow-up messages that said “Haha, you don’t get to play. You only get to be played with.” Someone else wrote, “It’s ok sweetie, we will get to you shortly.” It was all anonymous so it chilled her she didn’t know who was talking to her.

After a few more taunts and several more Ys she saw another message in red that also said “N” with restricted access beside it.

This brought several cryptic messages like “LOL!” and “That is too funny!”

Hal was confused, who was this other restricted viewer? But with her account locked she couldn’t ask and she doubted she’d get any answers if she could.

After a few minutes, Taylor’s voice cut back on. Sorry Bebo, the votes are in. Suddenly Bebo’s dark eyes got wide. She saw her legs start to shake until she finally collapsed onto the bed and started to writhe. She started moaning as her legs began to shake more. Finally, she screamed out, closed her eyes and began bucking uncontrollably from what was surely a mind-bending orgasm after months of teasing and denial.

Then her eyes shot open and she screamed again. This time not in pleasure. She started trying to remove the belt with her useless bubble hands. Taylor’s voice cut back in “Bebo is super sensitive after her orgasms” She just can’t stand to even be touched for a little while after one. Poor girl. She’s also very sensitive to tickling right after one.”

Suddenly Bebo’s wailing ratcheted up even more and her mittens went to her feet. She began trying to tug off the boots with all her might. It was obvious this wasn’t going to work. Hailee saw she had begun to laugh frantically and knew the boots were working her poor soles over. After she saw she couldn’t remove them she began kicking the bed with her heels trying to make them stop.

After a few more seconds her legs began shaking again and she screamed through her laughter. Then went back to pitifully trying to remove her belt. Soon Bebo’s screen cut from her to a video of a girl obviously enjoying an orgasm and then cut to a different one doing the same.

Taylor said “Ok guys I’ll leave the Livestream up for the entire duration and of course, it will be archived afterward. Hope you guys are enjoying the getaway!” Her screen cut back to the menu, but at the bottom, she saw a thumbnail of Bebo lying on the bed and a caption that said “LIVE” beside it.
Hailee’s resolve returned even stronger than before. She would NOT end up like that. She wasn’t going to break.

Hailee waited around for quite some time. She discovered that she had three meals worth of food in three Styrofoam coolers on a desk. She pursued them and they all looked good. She selected a sub sandwich and wolfed it down with a bag of chips. After that, she did a workout consisting of pushups, squats and crunches. She might as well keep her strength up.

Finally, the sun went down. She wondered what had busied the girls so much she had been spared attention all day. Whatever it was, she hoped it would continue and she was completely ignored. She laid down and fell into a fitful sleep.

She was ripped out of a horrible nightmare, a recurring one about high school by an alarm. Groggy, she reached for her phone to silence it, but she realized after she picked it up it wasn’t coming from her phone. It was the TV. After the alarm was silenced, she saw the cartoon picture of the warning about gas and the cartoon picture of a girl falling and hitting her head again.

“Oh no! They are coming for me!” she thought.

A countdown for five minutes appeared.

She tried to think of anything she could do to fight back against this but there was nothing. She could either lie on the bed or collapse on the floor. She reluctantly laid down and wrapped her robe around her tightly

Soon enough the countdown reaches zero and she hears the hiss of gas. She wondered if this would be the paralysis gas again, but soon she felt an irresistible grogginess hit her and seconds later she was unconscious.

What seemed like an instant later to Hailee she opened her eyes. She was in a seated position that felt very familiar. She was seated on a workout bench. She had spent countless hours on them to maintain her amazing physique. This particular one had a back to it and she could feel a strap securing her to it around her waist. She could also feel that her thighs were strapped to the bench's bottom part. She looked up and saw her hands were taped thoroughly to a metal lat pulldown bar above her head. She tried to move her legs but she could feel that her feet were bare and taped up under the bench by her ankles as well. She felt soft padding on her shins.

She was used to this drill by now and she wasn’t surprised to find herself all bound. She was surprised when she saw she was wearing a painfully bright yellow dayglo tank top that read “Let’s get physical!” over an equally bright neon green sports bra. She had on bright pink spandex pants.

She felt a headband over her forehead and saw she had wristbands on her wrists. She could feel that her hair was pulled into a ponytail and was resting on her shoulder. She was sure she looked ridiculous.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and Ariana Grande walked out from behind her.
“Hi Hailee, nice to see you again!” she said.

She looked stunning in a skin-tight black shirt and workout pants that perfectly showed off her body. She had on what looked to be designer workout shoes. Hailee wondered how many hundreds of dollars they cost.

H just sat silently. She saw no good reason to talk to Ariana. She knew she couldn’t talk her way out of this. Under normal circumstances, she’d be thrilled to talk to one of the idols she had been watching since her Nickelodeon days but under these circumstances, she wasn’t keen to.

“Cheer up Buttercup! I saw you working out yesterday and realized you hadn’t seen the gym here yet!” she said. That answered Hailee’s unasked question about a camera in her room.

“Look around, it’s pretty impressive!” Ariana said.

It was a quite nice gym Hailee observed. They had free weights, nice name-brand machines and enough cardio for a dozen people to all be working out at once.

“Today we are going to work on several different muscle groups. First, we are going to work on your quads.” AG said lightly goosing Hailee just above the knee. Hailee was just able to choke back a yelp from the ticklish sensation.

“Your ankles are tapped to a leg extension machine. Can you lift the amount I have on?”

Hailee pushed her legs up experimentally. She found she could. It was fairly light compared to what she was used to using.

“Very good!” Grande said, prompting an eye roll from Hailee. “Keep going!” She said.

“No thanks, I’m good,” Hailee said. She wasn’t exercising for Ariana’s enjoyment.

“Ok, babe I’ll be a good partner and help motivate you.” Ariana said.

She disappeared behind Hailee. Hailee craned her head to see her sit down next to her feet. After she had sat down. Hailee felt her nails on her soles rake from her toes to her soles. “No!” she yelled and instinctively brought her feet forward away from those nails.

“Good!” Now just keep them extended and I won’t have to tickle your feet Ariana said.

While the weight wasn’t much, Hailee’s muscles began to burn and she felt her legs beginning to lower against her will. Finally, the pain was too much and she dropped her legs. Immediately Grande’s long nails assaulted her feet again. Her feet shot forward again, but immediately the burning started again and they lowered again into the range of Ariana’s nails.

This time when she raked her nails down Hailee’s feet only bounced forward a few inches and then came right back. AG began working her soles over and Hailee began laughing.

Ariana knew all the worst spots on Hailee and made sure to exploit them. From her sensitive insoles, to all the spots on the ball of her feet, to her toes, she made sure to exploit them all. Hailee would take all she could endure and then bring her feet forward. Each time it burned a little more and she could only keep them away from Grande’s awful fingers for only so long.

Finally, after about 30 minutes of this, her legs felt like jello and she let them fall back to Ariana knowing she couldn’t escape her anymore. She worked them over, taking her time enjoying how different techniques made Hailee laugh and yell in different ways.

Eventually Ariana stood up. “Ok, we worked those gams, let's focus on your upper body now.”

Hailee resolved not to play her game this time. She was going to be tickled anyway, so why go through the burning off the forced workout also. That plan lasted precisely until the millisecond Ariana poked her between the ribs. Her body reacted of its own volition. That feeling was intolerable and her body would do whatever it could to protect her from it.

This was worse than her feet as she had to look at Ariana’s face as she fought to keep her arms down. Hailee got so angry at her smirking as she fought to keep her arms down and her hands parallel to her head that she tried hitting her with the bar by trying to turn her body and forcing her right arm towards her. This was a dismal failure as the straps keeping her in place and the weight on the other end of the cable made this attempt so slow and clumsy that V just casually caught her wrist and ran her fingers down her arm and into her underarm and wiggled them. This caused Hailee to refocus her efforts on keeping the bar down and she pulled her hand out.

“You know I’ve never seen someone as ticklish as you. My friends and I used to tickle each other for fun. It was just a joke to us. It’s so funny that something as harmless as tickling seems like torture to you.” V said grinning “Look at you giving it everything you’ve got just to keep my tickly little fingers off of you.” She wiggled her fingers in front of Hailee’s face.

H’s arms were shaking and her arms involuntarily started to rise. “Oh, looks like somebody wants some tickles!” Ariana said.

“No.” Hailee said feebly, giving up and letting her arms rise. Ariana dug her fingertips between her ribs. Hailee resisted the urge to try and bring her arms down as her shoulder muscles burned furiously and it would buy her seconds at most. Instead, she got down to the business of laughing.
“Mmmm, your laugh is such a turn-on. Knowing that you don’t want to laugh but have to is what makes it so hot!” Ariana said.

Ariana continued to poke and prod Hailee’s ribs to her heart’s content. Hailee just laughed and occasionally was able to get out an “I can’t take anymore!” or a “You have to stop!” but mainly it was just desperate laughter.

Eventually, Ariana stopped and Hailee stopped laughing and took heaving breaths trying to catch her breath fully. Ariana looked into her eyes and said “You know in testing the girls said you are “an armpit girl.”

This caused Hailee to pull her arms down. She couldn’t even stand the thought of them being exposed to AG’s fingers.

“Awww poor Hailee doesn’t want to show her smooth little pits to me? Why not? What are you afraid I’ll do to them? Are you afraid I’ll tickle them? Maybe until you lose your mind? Well, just keep your arms down and you won’t have to find out."

Ariana walked around behind her and just breathed on her neck and started chanting “Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.” Into Hailee’s ear.

Finally, her arms started to give out due to the burn in her shoulders and she whimpered softly “No.” As her underarms became fully exposed.
She felt Ariana’s long, pink nails begin grazing their way down from her wrist. When they got below her elbow Hailee began pleading but AG continued without wavering. When they hit her smooth sensitive armpits, her pleading just turned into a yelp. AG began scribbling her fingernails all along those hollows.

Hailee started thrashing her head from side to side as she broke into hysterical laughter. Ariana kept her in hysterics for several minutes until Hailee mustered every ounce of strength she had and shakily pulled her arms down.

“Good job!” Ariana cooed. “I knew you had it in you!”

“I can see you are exhausted so I’m going to let you lie down now.” Ariana said.

She produced a small pair of scissors and cut the tape away from her feet. Without giving Hailee time to realize that they were free she quickly put a toe cuff around her big toes binding them together.

H tried to wiggle her feet free when she realized what had happened but saw that would only produce pain, so she stopped.

“I am going to cut your hands loose. If you swing on me, you’ll be sorrier than you can imagine. Even if you were able to knock me out good luck trying to hop away in your toe cuffs also you must realize by now you are always on camera. No escape for ticklish Hailee!” Ariana said.

Ariana snipped her tape away from her hands and quickly put her hands in handcuffs. Hailee briefly considered throwing her hands over Ariana’s head and using the cuff’s short chain to choke her unconscious, but knowing she had no way to remove the hobble from her toes made her hesitate and before she could Ariana stood up, out of reach.

Ok, follow me Ariana said walking a few steps away to an apparatus on the floor. Hailee saw with horror that Ariana was now holding a cattle prod in one of her hands she had kept out of sight until now. All thoughts of trying to fight her fled from her mind.

Having no other way to get to her she awkwardly began hopping towards Ariana. This sight caused Ariana to raise her hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh and Hailee to seethe. After several hops, Hailee reached the device on the ground. Its design was mostly a mystery to Hailee. It was clearly meant to lie in but it had several components that made no sense to her. It contained a cushioned area that was clearly meant to sit on, but above that were two metal plates.

“Let’s get you all set up.” Ariana said, tapping the long prod against the ground.

Having no choice, Hailee sat down on the cushion.

Ariana walked around to her feet. There was a very short chain with a small carabiner on the end attached to the floor. Ariana clipped the toe clamps securing Hailee’s feet to the floor.

She then approached Hailee’s upper body and said “Put your hands on your chest.”

H did as she was asked. There was just enough length in the cuff’s chain to allow this.

Ariana picked up a roll of tape that was lying beside the contraption and quickly secured Hailee’s hands by wrapping the roll of tape around her hands and entire body several times.

“Go ahead, lie down and rest. You will need your strength.” Ariana said.
H did not like the sound of that one bit but being exhausted she did just that feeling the cold metal on her shoulders and head. After a few moments, Hailee suddenly felt her shirt pulled up and cold liquid hit her stomach and she immediately sat up startled.

“Sorry, hun! I know it’s cold, but lie back down, ok?” Ariana said. She said this kindly but she glanced at her cattle prod lying at her feet so Hailee reluctantly lied back down.

“What is that?” Hailee asked.

“Oh, just some lotion,” Ariana said nonchalantly.

H knew the routine by now, she was just a toy to them and they would only give her the information they wanted her to have. Asking questions was pointless.

AG rubbed the cold liquid in, warming it. Hailee expected her to use this opportunity to tickle her insanely ticklish stomach but she didn’t. She applied enough pressure where it didn’t tickle but not enough for it to hurt. In fact, quite the opposite, it felt heavenly, having Ariana’s palms massaging her. Under any other circumstance, Hailee would have loved it.

H watched her as she massaged her then her hands disappeared momentarily then came back with what appeared to be a towel or mat with a wire running from it and straps on the side. AG laid it on her stomach. After situating it the way she wanted it, she poked Hailee in the ribs. This caused her to involuntarily arch her back. Ariana was ready and pulled the two straps under her back and attached them to the other side securing it to Hailee.

“So, I saw a YouTube video the other day of you,” Ariana said “In it, you said you did 3,000 crunches a day. I’m not surprised you have terrific abs! Well, I think I missed my calling as a personal trainer. I think you can double that easily with a little motivation.”

3K crunches were a chore and pushed Hailee hard. She had never even contemplated doing a staggering 6K. She grimaced at the thought.

“The metal plates that your shoulders and head are resting on are pressure pads. Every time you put pressure on both of them at the same time, they will record one crunch. As you see on the wall within easy view is a counter that will help you get to 6K.” Ariana said then with a smile she continued “Here is the motivation. The pressure pads are also connected to a current and if they aren’t pressed every two seconds a shock will run through them and won’t stop until the action is completed.”

H had only been shocked a couple of times in her life, once by a prank lighter that was actually designed to deliver a shock and once by a wire to her coffee maker that had been frayed. Both of these were very slight but she had thrown the lighter down breaking it and had immediately thrown the coffee maker out in anger as she could not stand the sensation. She groaned.

“Oh aaaannndddd” Ariana continued “the device on your stomach is a modified TENS stim pad. This one is a little more advanced though. It can produce feelings from a tickle to an agonizing shock. It is synched with the pads so you’ll get a shock if you are on the pads or off if you don’t keep it up. Also, the liquid I rubbed in is a very conductive substance.”

“I can’t do 6,000 crunches at once! That’s crazy!” Hailee said desperately.

“I know silly, after every 500 you get two minutes to rest… You just have to deal with some tickling from the TENS device during that.” Ariana said.

“I can’t rest being tickled; my stomach is too sensitive for this! Please!”

“Better save your breath!”
The counter on the wall lit up with the number 6,000 on it. Hailee was beside herself with anger and worry. She couldn’t do this. She was in incredible shape but this was too much.

The speakers in the gym sprang to life playing “Thank You, Next”. Then as she lay there collecting herself, she heard Ariana say “Ready, set, go.”

H immediately started. She realized a problem. She had to touch her head to the metal pad coming back down. This was further than she usually went in her routine, which caused this task to be even harder, but she was able to do the first 500 without getting shocked but she was out of breath.

The counter switched from 5,500 to a two-minute timer. Immediately the pad on her stomach buzzed to life. It tickled so much that instead of being able to rest and catch her breath she was immediately forced to laugh expending valuable breath and energy she badly needed. As she tried to lay still her abs involuntarily twitched and spasmed trying to get away from the awful tickling sensation. It felt like a thousand tiny fingers gently probing her.

After two minutes the timer changed back to the countdown and Hailee was horrified to discover that she was every bit as out of breath as before the rest. The next 500 crunches were much more difficult. She got her first shock at around 400. As she had to take just a second to rest. The shock was worse than she anticipated. Instead of just feeling the shock in the areas making contact with the electricity, she felt it in every part of her body as it raced through her. She cried out in pain and immediately jerked upwards and back down, turning off the flow. She saw a small countdown of 5 seconds appear. She was thankful for that as she had to get her thoughts straight to resume.

After she hit 1,000 crunches, she was exhausted. She wanted nothing more than to just rest but the pad wouldn’t let her force laughs from her in a constant stream.

After the “rest” she was back at it again. She was shocked three times in the next 500. Five times after that in the following 500. She began to cry as much as her heavy breathing would allow. At 3,000 she was a sweating crying mess. She was at a point of failure. She couldn’t go on, she had to rest and she just couldn’t with the tickling. She was at her breaking point.

She laid down for her rest period and Ariana walked up to her and said, “You can have a full ten-minute rest with no tickling if you’ll just agree to one thing. You have to spend it worshipping my feet.”

H didn’t even have to think about it she immediately agreed.

Ariana sat down beside her. Her designer shoes had already been removed. “I really did get a jog in before you started your routine so they are a little sweaty.”

H couldn’t care less. She immediately began licking the soles the instant they were within reach of her mouth. She wanted to make sure that Ariana was satisfied with this and didn’t change her mind.

She was rapidly regaining her breath even with the energy expenditure of the foot worship. Ariana saw her taking deep breaths through her nose and cupped the toes of her other foot over it forcing every breath that Hailee took to be of her sweaty feet much to Hailee’s dismay.

After ten minutes of foot worship and foot smelling, AG said, “Thanks, babe! You are a great foot worshipper! Back to work!”
The counter reappeared and Hailee was forced to continue working out.

She got to an astounding 4,500 crunches until she was completely out of gas. She had been shocked too many times to count but after her ticklish rest when she told her body to continue, it just wouldn’t. She braced for the shock but it didn’t come.

She saw Ariana’s face appear above her. She was kneeling so she was close to her. She said “Babe, I see you are exhausted. You don’t have to do anything anymore and you can just rest for as long as you want or you’ll just agree to one thing. You just have to agree to be my slave. That’s it.”

H marveled at the ingenuity of this plan. She had been brought to the brink of exhaustion and would do almost anything for precious rest. She considered it briefly, but the image of Bebo desperately writhing on a bed begging for mercy she wouldn’t get, made her mind up.

“No,” Hailee said. I guess you’ll just have to barbeque me." She closed her eyes and prepared for the oncoming shock she knew was coming. She wondered if it would stop when she went unconscious or if it would actually kill her.

“Wow,” Ariana said. “I’m actually impressed. You are made of tougher stuff than I thought. I thought you’d be going home with me after this. I’m actually very disappointed. I’m not going to barbeque you though. Others deserve their turn.”

H tried to reply but before she could she felt a gas mask over her mouth and nose and with a single breath there was only darkness.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back