• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hairbrush

Alie112

TMF Poster
Every time the hairbrush gets used in a story or a piece of artwork or a video, all it makes me do is roll my eyes. I don't know what it is about it that makes it so boring but it is. I don't care how well it works It's probably the lamest, least interesting thing and yet is the most common

Every time the hairbrush gets used in a story or a piece of artwork or a video, all it makes me do is roll my eyes. I don't know what it is about it that makes it so boring but it is. I don't care how well it works It's probably the lamest, least interesting thing and yet is the most common

I personally prefer fingers myself, something about feeling bare feet with my tickling fingers is a tremendous turn on.

An electrical flosser between the toes seems more creative, but of course I prefer good old fashioned fingers as it is more intimate and offers for more thorough tickling. Sharp fingernails are a great aspect of this

I think Tickle Abuse really popularized the hairbrush tickling technique. But it seems to be one of the most overused tickling techniques in a lot of tickling content these days. Electrical flossers and fingers are still effective tools for tickling feet.

Completely opposite to the feather which in my experience is the least effective tickling tool, the brush is amazing, the reaction is usually unbelievable and this alone is a game changer for me. I don't like to watch it in videos - agreed, because the reactions are usually fake and I prefer the view of fingers on soles, but trust me if you are actually tickling a girls feet the brush will never betray you!

I can’t do hairbrushes or anything hard like that. I’m too sensitive and it mostly just hurts. And, like others, I prefer fingertips because skin on skin is the best!

The most overrated tool out there by far. I think it crosses a line between a tickle kink and pain play. A skilled foot tickler will ensure their lees stay as ticklish as possible the entire time. A hairbrush just desensitizes the feet. Sorry to spoil it for some, but do you really think those girls at Tickle Abuse genuinely laugh from ticklish sensations for 6-7 minutes straight? Not a chance. Stick to good ol’ fingers on bare feet.

Couple of random thoughts from an actual producer...

Yeah, in terms of personal preferences I'm not fond of the brush, either. It's a tool like any other, and a lot of people simply don't know how to use it. There's not much that's sexy about some goober sawing away with one on some poor chick whose feet are all puffy and red.

That said, it is a tool, and when you're making a video, you have to both use what works and what the customer wants to see. I finally broke down and did a few videos with oil and brushes because customers kept requesting them, and they worked a treat on the models I used them on. The customers were happy, so I put aside my personal disgust to mix it up a little.

Honestly, though? Roll your eyes all your want. Unless you're buying my videos, your opinion counts for exactly zero over the people who are. My DMs are open - commission a custom and I'll film anything you want, within reason.

That said, I'll never not find this community hilarious in how it constantly cries that producers hire fakers, can't tickle, and don't listen to customers, but when they do find a tool that works on the majority of the people they hire that customers want to see, then it's suddenly "overrated", "overdone", and "tired". Y'all are your own worst enemies.

Fingers and feathers for me. Brushes are OK if used correctly though. The way I see them used in videos sometimes, I have to wonder how there is any skin left on the foot when they are finished.

imho only my own personal experiences I found the hairbrushing method to actually be the most ticklish for soles BUT ONLY IF used properly as in with baby oil and being very careful to brush at the exact most ticklish pressure at all times so u need to concentrate on the tickling.

obviously only places like the tummy and hip bones and even rib tickling can carry on being tickled to their maximum levels of ticklishness for the longest time. but soles imho are most ticklish to a hairbrushing method

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back