• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hallucinogen and Tickling

del

TMF Regular
How many of you think hallucinogen and tickling go well together?

Personally, it depends on how far you're taking the tickling. If you're using bondage in your play, I strongly lobby against intoxication of any serious level. Two people in a bondage scene should know each other well and trust each other, and if that's the path the two of you decide to take, that's your call based on your own individual limits and trust level.

However, intoxicants and escpecially hallucinogens can be a dangerous and even deadly combination with bondage. The tied person is depending on the untied one for thier safety and well-being. You need to be sharp and aware of what's going on. You need to be able to accurately "read" the other person...to know when "Stop" means "I'm playing with you", and when "STOP" means "Hey, this is starting to hurt". Hallucinogens can seriously screw with your perceptions of reality.

I agree with Dave's comments and would like to make a couple of additions...

Besides knowing and having played with one another (enough times to know the others reactions) before trying this, I would add having seen the lee under the influence of whatever you're talking about them taking OUTSIDE of play a few times so you know where it takes them. I would also never think of the ler being under the influence at the same time. It's a potentially deadly combination. I would personally not recommend it.

Ann

Hmm

If you decide not to go with what these first two just said, let me give you some guidelines.(from someone who knows firsthand) Stick with the natural stuff. Weed and Shrooms. Processed drugs like Acid and Extacy have been known to do a lot of long term damage. Keep water and/or orange juice around for dehydration (the orange juice actually helps the trip along) Please remember, in the case of Mushrooms, its a psychosomatic drug, which responds directly to your current state of mind. If you've been having a lot of problems/stress lately I highly recommend you dont do it. You have to be in a pleasant/peaceful state of mind for that. ANd also, if the ticklee is inexperienced, being tickled in that state could become a scary experience. You definitly dont want a bad trip on shrooms. Its the more visual of the hallucinagens and you'll start seeing some scary stuff. I usually just toke and tickle but thats just me. :D

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

Since you asked, I don't.

But I don't do the drug thing at all, and honestly, I probably won't ever even try it.

As for tickling, I'd rather my lee or my ler be as alert as possible.

To toke or not to toke...

For the times when I massively stressed from a particularly long day at the funeral home and the only thing to decompressed my hurting gray matter is the theraputic relief of a good long drag on some nice sticky bud and a few hours tied to my lazy-boy getting tickled.
However, I fully agree that mixing anything more potent than some good ganja and tickling is a very bad idea. Aside from the unpredictable nature of what type of marmalade trip you will be on, from my experience of mixing sex with hallucinogens, the sex always seemed very third person. To sum up with a quote from a former boyfriend who usually shared this experience with me...
"I came!..I think."
Best to leave such chemical alterations for more creative endevors like painting eight foot murals on the living room wall at 3 in the morning. :cool:

Re: To toke or not to toke...

savorydishes said:
For the times when I massively stressed from a particularly long day at the funeral home and the only thing to decompressed my hurting gray matter is the theraputic relief of a... few hours tied to my lazy-boy getting tickled...
Best to leave such chemical alterations for more creative endevors like painting eight foot murals on the living room wall at 3 in the morning.
YOU sound like an interesting person to chat with! :eek:
Hope to see you in the chatroom someday. I'm occasionally there in the wee-hours of the morning. :wavingguy

YOU sound like an interesting person to chat with!
Hope to see you in the chatroom someday. I'm occasionally there in the wee-hours of the morning.
Thank you sole seeker. I don't have the chance to hang out in the chatroom much, but am on IM working most evenings.

del said:
How many of you think hallucinogen and tickling go well together?

First of all, Dave? Dave2112? After reading the first paragraph of your response, I stopped and thought the same exact thing you said in your second paragraph. Couldn't agree more if I HAD to, with what you said there.

del, while hallucinogen influence and tickling together may seem like one hell of an experience, there would HAVE to be at least 1 other person present who is NOT this way you and your ticklee can have someone there who can make sure things do not get WAY out of hand.
Being both under the influence MAY make the whole session wild and amazing, the preceptions/judgement or lack thereof will be somewhat distorted creating a Clear and present opportunity for something to go wrong. Especially if bondage is being used.
Without Condoning this, IF you were to do this and nobody else can join you and your lee, to guard against something happening say to the TicklER, during your "spiked" tickle session, you would want to give the lee an "escape" method. Not so easy that she can undo herself with no effort but a way that she could, with some effort, reach over and undo one of her hands if she was not being tickled.
This way, in case anything happens to YOU the tickler, she could get out of her bonds/restraints.

Just a thought.

Be careful. Catching a buzz is one thing, but now you're headin' towards chemicals.
I don't think you want to be hallucinating something really bad during tickling only to find out that something bad was not a hallucination.

TTD;)

TklDuo-Ann said:
I agree with Dave's comments and would like to make a couple of additions...

Besides knowing and having played with one another (enough times to know the others reactions) before trying this, I would add having seen the lee under the influence of whatever you're talking about them taking OUTSIDE of play a few times so you know where it takes them. I would also never think of the ler being under the influence at the same time. It's a potentially deadly combination. I would personally not recommend it.

Ann

Damn good idea, Ann, about seeing the lee under the influence OUTSIDE of tickle play or at least outside of bondaged tickle play is even better, so you can test her reactions etc. while being tickled. You create sort of a mock tickle session for a short time tickling your would be hallucinatingLee Lee without restraining.
On the whole though, good advice for sure, Ann.
When it comes down to it really, every "Trip" can be different and end up being a ONE WAY Trip.
Once you get into the physiology of it all. Heart Attack or some other physical reaction could occur having all the bodies biological vital signs already peaking let alone being blown off the scale adding tickling to the mix.
Sounds like a nice drink but could taste like Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad medicine!

TTD:rolleyes: ;)

Sunriseticklee said:
Since you asked, I don't.

But I don't do the drug thing at all, and honestly, I probably won't ever even try it.

As for tickling, I'd rather my lee or my ler be as alert as possible.

Nice point Sunrise.

Tickling/being tickled...is in itself, its' OWN High. A natural High.
A High from the bodies'/brains' natural drugs. And they're free too.
Imagine your brain and body being flooded with endorphins? Seratonin and a virtual plethora of others'!
Intensify the tickle itself maybe?! You may not need the hallucinigens!
I know people who hallucinate with out them!;) :p :D

TTD:cool: ;) :rolleyes:

One of my ex-girlfriends "seemed" to become more ticklish when she was stonned, and it was a blast to tickle her then. She would become a giggly mess. I really don't mind someone token on some herb once in a while, but I myself am not into any of the chemical stuff.

Now on the other hand I have had many tickle sessions where good ole budweiser is involed and those times were always fun!

daddy

TickledToDeath said:
Nice point Sunrise.

Tickling/being tickled...is in itself, its' OWN High. A natural High.
A High from the bodies'/brains' natural drugs. And they're free too.
Imagine your brain and body being flooded with endorphins? Seratonin and a virtual plethora of others'!
Intensify the tickle itself maybe?! You may not need the hallucinigens!
I know people who hallucinate with out them!;) :p :D

TTD:cool: ;) :rolleyes:

my very 1st tickle session in bondage I was on a natural high and feeling great for days! Talk about a natural high.. I can get on a great high from being tickled all by itself. Now I have been known to smoke a joint or 2 in my day but never more then that. I don't believe in other chemical drugs. I especially don't believe someone should be in bondage on any strong drugs.

Nothing wrong with a bit of magical healing herb every now and then. That's marijuana for those who didn't know. At one stage of my life I was waking and baking everyday. Thank God I overcame that. Now I rock the ganj only on weekends late at night. Shrooms are also pretty harmless. An interesting thing about halucinagens...things ARE moving...it is scientificly proven that matter is actually energy constantly moving...so if you see something move, it's actually closer to the truth than seeing everything standing still (which is actually the illusion). So yeh, the natural stuff (weed and shrooms) is pretty much harmless. BE CAREFUL with LSD! LSD was discovered mid last century and what Dr Hoffman actually tested was LSD in it's PURE FORM. You see it had to undergo intense purification processes. Most of the acid you find on the street is MUTANT strands of the original and has NOT been through enough purification processes! This is why I do not recommend it. Who knows what else they add to what you'll find on the street! Then we get to ecstacy...the main chemical in ecstacy is known as MDMA. What it does is push your seretonin levels off the scale. Seretonin is the natural chemical in your brain that makes you happy lol. So you can imagine how you feel having your seretonin levels doubled...ah but the catch...then it wears off (after about 3 hours) and your seretonin goes down LOWER THAN IT WAS BEFORE. Comonly known as a COMEDOWN. And yes this does naturally repair itself (God knew what He was doing when he designed our bodies), but this does take TIME to repair. How much time? Depends on the person.
Drugs and tickling? I'm not saying do it, but IF you are going to do it, I agree with the person who said have someone there with you who is completely sober, just incase!

Peace

TA :cool2:

take it from me.. if you are going to trip out on acid.. it would be more fun to stare at an intense painting for 8 hours than tickle someone.. i mean i have a tickling fetish like everyone else, thats why im here haha.. but i think if you are gonna do acid or even shrooms, you should just smoke up some kryp along with it to intensify the trip and just take everything in man.. most of the time i dont feel like doing ANYTHING, let alone tickle someone.. oh but if you play music, that is DEFINATELY a good time to pick up a guitar or anything you play.. peace

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back