• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hand Fetish?

TKL_Rebel

TMF Expert
So, lots of lers on here have a foot fetish, which is understandable since you would want to "fondle" something you deem to be beautiful.

So i guess this question is aimed more at Lee's, is the appearance of Ler's hands important to you?

- i have always been conscious of my hands in pictures because of how big they are! Span of 24cm (9.5 inches)

TKL_Rebel

Yes I can say I was always looking at girls hands thinking about them tickling me growing up. Honestly its probably pretty common if you have this fetish.

So i guess this question is aimed more at Lee's, is the appearance of Ler's hands important to you?

Yes. Yes. And yes. And more to the point for me, the nails. On a woman of course, as that's the only ler I'm interested in. I honestly don't know why hands aren't talked about around here the same way feet are. I've always been baffled by that.

Here too.
My Female Tickler need to have soft sexy hands, and looong nails.
I have more a Fingernailfetish than a Handfetish but it has to match.
Long red or pink nails make me really hot and when they tickle me i go creazy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back