• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hanging Busniess, Finish, And What Next?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
While the whole "Timothy Drama" was going on, the two men who were waiting to find out which one of them would become RossShell's new President, waited patiently.

Finally, Ross interviewed both men for the third and final time.

One was Jack Flagg, age 49, an executive VP of a marketing company for 15 plus years.

The other, Michael, "Mike" Cameron, 52 years old, A President at two different PR firms for 20 years.

Ross and Vic had office and lunch meetings with Mike one day, and Jack the next day.

On the third day, Ross and Vic spent most of the day talking in Ross's private office, talking only about one subject, which man, Mike, or Jack, would become RossShell;s new President

Finally, at 6pm, with Vic in agreement, Ross made his "Decision"

Jack Flagg would be the new RossShell President.

Ross first called Mike, and told him that while Mike was highly qualified, Ross had chosen Jack, and did so because Jack had a "few more qualities on his resume that Ross wanted to see" Ross wished Mike well, and the men ended the call.

Then, shortly after 6 pm , Ross called Jack on speakerphone.

"Jack, this is Ross and Vic, we are pleased to inform you that you have been given the position of RossShell's newly created title of President! Congratulations!" Ross said to Jack.

"Ross, Vic, Thank You both so much! I greatly appreciate the confidence that you have given to me with hiring me for this position. What would you like me to do now?" Jack asked.

"Jack, please meet us at the RossShell office at 10 am tomorrow. We will brief you, have a meeting, discuss certain things. Then , as this week goes on, we will have longer and longer meetings every day, and finally, introduce you to the RossShell attorneys who will hand you your contract with your formal offer. You can then give that to your own attorney, and if all is agreed to, You, I, Vic, and all attorneys will sign the contract, and you will then officially, and immediately become RossShell's new President" Ross said.

"Thanks again, Ross and Vic. I look forward to speaking with both of you further" Jack said.

Ross clicked Jack off and sighed. "Okay, Victor! It is done! Jack Flagg is our new President of RossShell. Let's go home. I will inform the Principal, and will see you back here tomorrow morning" Ross said to Barney.

"Good Luck to you, Jack, me, and the company on this decision. I hope and pray that this works out best for all three of us men, and for the company and our clients" Vic said.

Ross left the office, went home in an Uber, and got home close to 730 with traffic.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Good Evening, Principal! RossShell has its President. His name is Jack Flagg . It was a very close decision for Vic and I between Jack and another highly qualified guy named Mike. " Ross said.

"I hope that this move , this landmark move by you and by RossShell, works out for all the best, for you, Vic, Jack, and your company" Kayley said.

"Thank You, baby" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley went to bed, and cuddled, but did not have sex.

Ross and Vic decided to have all information meetings with Jack before introducing Jack to the staff, and then gradually, the clients.

At 10 am the next morning, Jack, Ross, and Vic, all dressed in suits, met at Ross's office at RossShell.

Ross handed Jack his formal paperwork announcing him at the new President of RossShell, along with the detailed paperwork that they had already discussed, for Jack and Jack's attorney to sign, and then Ross and Vic to sign, as well as Tom from Philadelphia.

Jack was ecstatic about the position. Vic felt that having Jack in the office, would make Vic's life easier by having almost like a "Chief around"

Of Course, RossShell was still Ross's company as Ross was CEO

Any important or significant personnel decisions which Jack and Vic wanted to make, would have to be discussed with Ross, and agreed to by Ross, before someone could be hired or fired by the company, and or any significant money other than paying current staff and routine office expenses.

During Jack's first month, things went as smoothly at RossShell as Ross could ever remember.

Ross and Vic met with Timothy, to iron out the problem which Ross had been griping with Timothy about before Jack had been hired.

As the month went along, Fritz and Steve knew that Jack had been hired, and so far, was doing wonderful work.

Ross, Fritz and Steve agreed to a routine three day trip to OKC the following week.

In the meantime, with Ross still in New York, someone who Jack knew from his time in other PR firms, wanted to consult with Jack and Ross about potentially joining RossShell as a medium sized account.

Ross and Jack had one meeting with the person, and the person handed the two men a potential "plan" of what their account might look like.

Ross politely informed the person that Ross had to make his monthly trip to Ross's other company in OKC, but that Ross would be back within the week, and the three men would meet again.

The night before Ross was to leave for OKC, Ross and Jack met privately in Ross';s office before Ross went home, and then Ross would leave for his trip to OKC the next day

"Jack,. your position at RossShell has been a mutually beneficial, the only word I can use is "Godsend" for me, Vic, yourself, and RossShell" Ross said, with a big smile.

"Ross, all is going great. One question. While we discussed that you always take OKC trips once a month for up to three days, this is your first one since I have joined the company. I'm a bit.. apprehensive" Jack said, honestly.

Ross smiled. "Jack, with the way you have accomplished your work, benefited RossShell, me and Vic, I have to believe and know that you wll be and do just fine even with me out of town for three days. Remember, I check in the office multiple times a day. Vic has worked with this company for 20 years, and knows this company inside and out. If someone approaches you about something, please just take the offer, talk to Vic, tell me, and then when I return, we will discuss it amongst the three of us" Ross said, confidently, shaking Jack's hand, as Ross and Jack left the office.

Ross went home, packed, made love to Kayley early that night, and the next morning, rose early for his 10 am flight to OKC.

Now, Ross was in OKC for the first time since Jack had been hired.

Ross knew that Ross himself, a man who could lose focus easily, too easily, would have to keep focus on his trip and his agenda with Fritz and Steve for those three days.

In the office, Jack and Vic were there themselves.

With Ross away in OKC. what would happen at RossShell for Vic and Jack?

What would happen with Ross , Fritz, Steve, and the agenda for the trip for Ross in OKC?

Both of those major events would be seen.

Jack Flagg would be the new RossShell President.
So, it is finally done. Now we will see if Ross can keep his hands off and let the new President do the job.
Ross smiled. "Jack, with the way you have accomplished your work, benefited RossShell, me and Vic, I have to believe and know that you wll be and do just fine
Apparently, Ross can do this.

I love how you said.

"If Ross can keep his hands off, and let the new President do his job"

As if Ross is a five year old putting his hands in the candy jar.

Remember, RossShell still is legally Ross's company. His name is on the company. The money that comes in, Ross has to use such to pay all bills, legal fees, employees, etc etc.

Ross seems to have high confidence in Jack.

Maybe, looking at it from the "other side of the coin" (A positive spin for Ross)

Jack's presence will allow Ross to feel more relaxed and comfortable in the office.

Jack's presence will improve Ross's relationship with Kayley, and that Ross is not "Screwing around at RossShell"

Jack's presence will allow Ross to do "other business" such as meetings, conference calls, virtual meetings, and in person trips with Fritz and Steve to OKC.

You must admit, mils, for all you criticize Ross, he did "Finish the job" and largely stayed away from OKC during the whole process of finding a President.

Ross did so for himself, Ross's relationship with Kayley, Ross's health, and the fact that if Jack competetently does his job, Ross can focsu on RFS

Maybe, you will be "pleasantly surprised" at what Jack's presence will mean for Ross, RossShell, Jack, Kayley, and "globally"

More to come definitely by Tuesday night.

Now let's see how Jack's employment actually continues to play out

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back