• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Ticklish Lurker!!!!!

TicklishLurker said:
Until I start seeing requests for Kathy Bates and Dame Judi Dench being tickle tortured in toons and stories, I'll stand by what I said.
As you like. Though using cartoon and story requests as the standard for beauty seems a little odd.

Redmage said:
As you like. Though using cartoon and story requests as the standard for beauty seems a little odd.

The requests show the standard for beauty in the world. Since all the requests are for Paris Hilton, Hillary Duff, Jessica Simpson, etc, it's obvious that fat old hags like me will never be desirable even to the most insane man.

TicklishLurker said:
The requests show the standard for beauty in the world.
No, they don't. They show the standards of fantasy for people who request tickling cartoons and stories, and who like to fantasize about celebrities. I've noticed that young horny guys have odd standards, but they very often grow out of them.

Since all the requests are for Paris Hilton, Hillary Duff, Jessica Simpson, etc, it's obvious that fat old hags like me will never be desirable even to the most insane man.
Jami, you do realize who you said that to, right?

As for that, though, I mentioned that I date a woman in her late 50s from time to time. When she has time for me, that is. She's living with one man and seeing at least two others that I know of besides me. I've met them, and they seem sane enough. Yet it's been a long time since she was either young or svelte.

My wife is 44, and not as slim as she would like to be. However she has me, a female partner, and another male partner about 10 years younger than she is. She keeps pretty busy.

Your ideas about yourself surely reflect the reality that you see, Jami. But the one that you see isn't the only one. I'd like you to sample mine. Consider it a birthday present.

I'm with Redmage on this, Jami. You are being too hard on yourself. As for Paris Hilton, without Daddy's money she ain't shit. And I agree with you she has the world's ugliest feet.

People are just going to have to accept that due to the rules of society on beauty (must be really thin, must be young, etc) I cannot accept myself as attractive to anyone. Neither God nor Barry Manilow could ever convince me I'm attractive. I'm fat, I'm 30, therefore according to society's rules I'm ugly. Therefore I am a hidieous beast.

Remember, you folks asked why I thought being 30 is so bad. I'm giving you an honest answer.

TicklishLurker said:
People are just going to have to accept that due to the rules of society on beauty (must be really thin, must be young, etc) I cannot accept myself as attractive to anyone. Neither God nor Barry Manilow could ever convince me I'm attractive. I'm fat, I'm 30, therefore according to society's rules I'm ugly. Therefore I am a hidieous beast.
Jami, the reason you can't be convinced is because, for whatever reason, you don't want to be. Society's rules don't have anything to to do with it, simply because many, many people don't follow them. Case in point: "society's rules" say erotic tickling and foot fetishes are weird.

Unfortunately cases in point, reason and evidence don't enter into this. Somewhere along the line you picked up what amounts to a religious conviction that "society's rules" apply to you more strictly than they do to anyone else. So be it. I don't like it, but you're the only one that can change it.

TicklishLurker said:

Remember, you folks asked why I thought being 30 is so bad. I'm giving you an honest answer.

I disagree with you there... you can find redemtion and salvation with "The Manilow"! :

Mornin', just another day
Happy people pass my way
Lookin' in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
How happy you made me, oh Mandy

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back