• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Halloween From Vellicatrices Unlimited

BZTickler

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

We just wanted to wish you a happy one and at the same time give you an update. VU #6 has been pencilled and is being inked as we speak. It's a really cool story revolving around some of the wrestling characters. The wrestling sub-plot is thanks to our good friend and guest co-writer Hahathna. Kudos to him.
We're also working on a 12 page pinup book. I've attached a link below to a sample. We hope you enjoy it. Look for both issue 6 and the pinup book by the end of November.

Hope you like the preview

BZ Tickler

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/CountessPinup.jpg

I wonder if that's what Jack Sprat did to his wife...

Nice image. :)

:D Or maybe Jack O'lantern:p . Great Cartoon! :D

That's got to be one of the most original tickling cartoons I've seen in a while! No BS. Superb pic!

BTW, that's a huge mutha of a pumpkin. That must've got the GM treatment BIG time! :p

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude.....

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: I hope back issues are still available, I want to buy the whole set at some point...love the Halloween toon...

Hey GChimp, thanks for the kind words. Actually my Uncles live in the country and grow them. Their record one year was over 100 pounds. We do grow them big down here :D

BZ Tickler

insanely good. did she put herself in that position? yowza. she seems to be enjoying it a little TOO much...although you can never enjoy enough, i say.

Yes, don't forget the Countess has to go through daily workouts to keep her power level flowing.

Got to love a girl like that.

BZ Tickler

Thanks one and all for your comments, and look for more crazy VU stuff in the very near future!

Peace!
~FTKL

Great stuff, guys! VU always blows me away. Good luck with all your future endeavors.

Wow

Excellent! Hope to see more previews liek that I simply love the drawingstyle of you all... . Well done and a nice bonus for Halloween... wonder what will head our way with Christmas hehe

Look for both issue 6 and the pinup book by the end of November.

Any update on the status of both of these offerings?
I need a VU fix, BAD!!!! lol

Thanks,
thedude

VU update

Hi folks,

Well it's that time of year again. Time for more VU...no time to be behind. VU #6 has been drawn and inked. I'm working on the color right now. FTKL was on the road feeding me pages and couldn't get computer access like he wanted. On my side I've been dealing with some health issues with both my wife and myself as well as trying to finish a commercial project that had to be done before Christmas.
I can't give you a current release date as of yet, but we're doing the best we can. FTKL is working on the pinup book before he heads out on the road again, so with luch it will follow shortly after the release of VU#6.

Just so you know, Without a doubt, VU#6 is our best yet. No kidding.

Everyone have a great holiday season.

BZ Tickler

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back