• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harley Quinn: Trick or Tickle Part 2 (Catwoman) (F/*F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A sequel to: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Quinn-Trick-or-Tickle-Part-1-(Batgirl)-(F-*F)

Harley Quinn: Trick or Tickle Part 2 (Catwoman)
By MrObscura101

It had been a very successful evening for Catwoman, walking right into the Vreeland family penthouse during their annual Halloween masquerade ball and wearing her formfitting black catsuit as a “costume” she had snuck straight through their security to steal a prized cat’s eye necklace before brazenly walking out the penthouse and up to the rooftop. Taking her whip she had then lassoed it around some scaffolding of the neighboring building which was closed for construction works and swung across to land before looking at her prize
“Come to momma…” she grinned as she began to return home

“My my how purrrfect…” a voice then said
“Harley?” Catwoman gasped upon seeing her fellow rogue “What are you doing here?”
“Oh come on Selina, I am a psychiatrist! It wasn’t hard to figure out this would be your score tonight” she replied as she stepped out the shadows
“Well I’m not splitting the take!” Catwoman replied as a thought then crossed her mind
“Hey wait… how did you get up here?” she asked, noticing that Harley’s jester costume had changed to black and pink and seemed to be… moving?
“WHAT THE HELL?!” Catwoman then gasped as suddenly a horde of tentacles grew out of Harley’s body and lunged at her!

“GET AWAY!” she then growled as she leapt about to evade them, using her gymnastics skills to jump around as Harley stood completely still but more and more tentacles kept on coming
“Come now Selina, don’t play hard to get!” Harley said, her voice now having a strange reverb that almost sounded like two people talking in unison!

As Catwoman continued trying to evade she managed to land behind Harley, unfurled her whip and tried to launch a strike at Harley in one swift motion, but more tentacles appeared from Harley’s back to catch her attack
“That wasn’t nice kitty cat!” Harley turned to face her, a huge grin of sharp teeth now showing that worried Catwoman

“GAHH!!!!” Catwoman grunted as a mass of tentacles sprung from Harley’s chest and began enveloping her body before detaching from Harley. Catwoman fell back onto the rooftop and struggled about, only her head and left arm were still free as she swiped at the viscous ooze with her razor-sharp claws but any damage she made immediately healed itself
“Struggle all you want kitty cat… you’re not getting away…” Harley said mockingly as she walked around the downed cat burglar

“GET THIS STUFF OFF ME!!!” she hissed, trying to pull herself free as the goo moved against her, rapidly covering more and more of her body with every second as she tried slicing it with her remaining claws
“You’re so tense… but don’t worry we’ll soon fix that!” Harley grinned as the blob finished covering Catwoman’s arm so that only her head was left free
“HARLEY I SWEAR YOURE DEAMMMHH!!!” Catwoman screamed as the blob moved over her head to totally cover her, then constricted and conformed tightly against her body as though it were a vacuum seal with only two nose holes left for her to breathe through

“Ggghmmff…” Catwoman struggled to cry, her body now totally sealed in the strange being and unable to move
“Now then let’s get you home!” Harley grinned as some tentacles sprang from her back to pick up the immobile Catwoman before leaping off the roof and using more tentacles to swing between buildings towards her lair

Harley soon returned to the abandoned building with the still unconscious Batgirl hanging from the support beam in her cocoon as Harley placed the struggling and growling Catwoman face down on the floor
“GGHNFMFFF FHHFHFF!!!!” she screamed through the thick, viscous substance covering her body
“Aw cheer up puddy tat!” Harley grinned as she used to tentacles to smack Catwoman’s behind, eliciting a pained shriek then an angered growl

“GGRRHH HARLEY YOURE GONNA PAY!!!!” Catwoman hissed as part of the cocoon over her head retracted while some tentacles pulled off her mask and goggles and discarded them, while the rest of her body remained covered
“Nah I don’t think so kitty cat… we’re gonna have some fun…” Harley replied. Catwoman then noticed the unconscious Batgirl as well as her discarded boots on the floor
“What kind of fun?” she said worriedly
“You’ll see…” Harley grinned sadistically

“GGRRHH!!! STOP!!!!” Catwoman growled as the latex like bindings began to move, forcing her body to follow, her lower legs being raised up as Harley sat by them but the cocoon also tightened to keep her legs in this position even as she tried to kick Harley away. She could then feel some of the strange bindings retracting from around her boots
“HARLEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” she growled
“You’ll see…” Harley repeated with a giggle

Harley then held up her hands and the symbiote turned her fingers into sharp blades which she then used to start sawing away the thick heavy-duty soles of Catwoman’s boots
“STOP!! THOSE ARE CUSTOM!!!!!” she shouted, trying to kick Harley away but the cocoon refused to yield. Meanwhile as soon as Harley had managed to create a small incision in the boots some small tentacles grew from her forearms and moved into the holes, working with the blade in helping to pry the soles loose

“NO!!!! DAMN IT STOP!!!!” Catwoman shouted as the thick soles were finally pried off, Harley didn’t care though, she was too busy looking over Catwoman’s feet now. They were size 7 and even with them in their white socks she could tell they were long and slender with high arches
“Oh this’ll be fun!” Harley grinned excitedly as she watched Catwoman still struggling about before her

Catwoman meanwhile had gotten worried. Seeing the unconscious Batgirl with her discarded boots and Harley’s comments had given her cause for concern, her fears were proven right when she felt Harley’s clawed index finger trail gently down her left foot from the ball to the heel
“Gghffmfm…” Catwoman grunted while trying to act indifferent although secretly she was panicking, she hated having her feet touched… and they were incredibly sensitive!

“What’s the matter kitty cat?” Harley asked with a large wicked grin
“N…nothing…” Catwoman replied, trying to act indifferent
“Really? Cause I can feel your heartbeat in my little cocoon and its beating like a jackhammer…”
“Damn it” Catwoman thought
“What’s wrong? You aren’t worried that I might do… THIS?!”

With that Harley’s hands with all their clawed fingers dug into Catwoman’s socked arches
“HHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!! HAHHAHAHALRRLLRLRLREYYY!!!!! STHAHHAHAHAHAPP!!!!” Catwoman screamed in an explosion of laughter as she felt all the fingers move against her, even with the small amount of protection offered by the socks she was already laughing hysterically, her feet kicking in every direction as her body shook around trying to get away

“Aw look at you trying to escape kitty cat!” Harley chuckled, followed by several tentacles growing out the cocoon and piercing the concrete floor like tent pegs to reduce Catwoman’s movements further while out of Harley’s wrists several smaller tentacles grew out to join her fingers

“HAHHAHA GEEHHTT AWAHAHAHYYY!!” Catwoman wailed as she felt the tentacles poking around in unison with Harley’s fingers, testing out the various spots on her feet and gauging her ticklish spots
“Aw is the paddy tat tickwish?” Harley said mockingly as she kept going. While two more tentacles grew out near Catwoman’s hips to start spanking her behind as well
“HAHAHA OOHOHWWW HAHHAHA OOOHWW!!! HHAHA OHHWW!!! HAHHAHAHARRLLEHEHYYY!!!!!” Catwoman shouted angrily

After ten minutes of this Harley then called out
“So you’re pretty ticklish already… but how about we see how your bare feet compare…” Harley then grinned
“HHAHAHA NOOHHOOOO!!!” Catwoman shook her head as she felt some of the tentacles start to pull off her socks

Catwoman kicked like mad as the tentacles worked their way into the ankles of her socks and started working them off
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAA NOHOHOHOOHOOO!!!! DAHAHAHAAMMNN IIHIHIHTT STHAHAHHAAPPP!!!!!” Catwoman demanded as she felt her socks being pulled loose, soon her heels were uncovered, with more tentacles tickling the skin once bared while the others continued moving her socks further and further to uncover her deep, wrinkled aches, the balls of her feet and finally her toes, as more tentacles appeared to tickle her exposed spots before Harley casually threw the socks aside

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHRRLELEHYYY MAAHAHHAKKEE THHEHEEMM STHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” Catwoman pleaded, feeling like there were a hundred tentacles now tickling away. Catwoman found the worst spot being at her toes, some of the tentacles took to wrapping around her toes to hold them still, while others tickled the bases, pads and even in-between them
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA MEHEHEHERCCCHHYY!!!!!!!” Catwoman screamed as she tried to kick but the cocoon responded by creating one large tentacle from near her ankles that moved to wrap around her big toes and bind them together then pulled taunt to greatly inhibit her movements

The torture of her helpless feet continued on and Catwoman had no idea how long this went on for as Harley’s claws and tentacles continued tickling away. All she knew was that when Harley finally did stop she was red faced and gasping for air
“Aww poor kitty!” Harley smirked
“hahahah hahahaharrlleeyy…” Catwoman struggled to reply as she gasped for air
“Well I hope you enjoyed the warmup”
“hahahaa whahaharrm hhahaappp???!!!!” Catwoman cried back in shock, she couldn’t stand to be tickled anymore!
“Oh yes we have all night!” Harley replied back sadistically

As Catwoman kept shifting around trying to break free Harley opened her mouth and a large prehensile pink tongue emerged which moved towards her left foot
“Harley listen to me, if you let me go I have money… or I can help you nab someone else like Punchline or BatWOOHOHHMMMOOHOHOHMMAMAAAANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Catwoman began trying to bargain, only to then squeal as the tongue made contact with her skin, its tip slowly licking up and down from ball to heel and slithering around to follow the wrinkles of her foot
“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GEGEHEHEHEHETT AHWHAHAHAYYY!!!!! PHHLHLHLLEEASSHHEEE!!!!” Catwoman screamed as Harley kept going

Catwoman fought with every bit of strength to try and wrestle free but none of the cocoon would give even an inch as the smaller tentacles resumed tickling her feet as well with Harley’s colossal tongue making her wail and cry in laughter
“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHARRLELEEEEHEHYYY!!!!!!!!” she pleaded and begged, her feet straining to try and evade as the tongue continued freely moving against her left foot
“Hmm not bad… but we can do better…” Giggles thought in Harley’s mind
“What ya thinking partner?” she thought back
“Watch…” Giggles grinned, and Harley looked down to the tongue

Slowly the tongue split apart into two separate tongues, with one continuing to tickle Catwoman’s left foot and the other moving towards the right…
“HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA OHOHOOHOHHO GAHAHAHAHHDD NOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Catwoman shrieked as she felt the second tongue make contact and the pair of fiendish tongues moved independently to torment both her feet at once, one would lick at her arch and instep while the other would focus entirely on her toes before they would switch positions randomly
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HEHEHHEHEHEHEEELLPP!!!!! AHAHAHNNNYYOHOHOHNNEEE!!!!!” Catwoman screamed helplessly as Harley and Giggles kept on tickling her

After 30 minutes of this Harley finally retracted the tongues
“Aw poor kitty” she cooed as the symbiote cocoon rolled Catwoman onto her back and allowing her to see the thief’s bright red face covered in tears
“hahhahaha Haahahrrleleleeyy….” she struggled to say
“Let’s leave your feet for a bit…” Harley said calmly
“thhahaaahhnkk yoohuhuu…”
“And instead….”
“WHAT!!!! NHOOOOO!!!!!” Catwoman begged as some of the cocoon moved away from her torso to expose her catsuit, but kept her arms and legs secured. Harley then took the ring of Catwoman’s zipper at her neck and pulled it downwards, quickly revealing her black lace bra
“NO DON’T!!!!!” Catwoman pleaded as Harley continued unzipping her catsuit all the way down to her waist, with several tentacles grabbing the halves of her suit to hold it open

“mmmm lovely…” Harley grinned sadistically as she gently caressed Catwoman’s taunt stomach
“NO! PLEASE DOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Catwoman wailed as Harley’s fingers dug into her navel as dozens of more tentacles dove inside her suit to poke at her ribs, sides and some even working up into her underarms and down to get her hips
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA GEHEHEHEHEHTT AHWHAHAHAWWYYY!!!!!!!!” Catwoman cried as they all kept on going, with other tentacles sprouting from the cocoon to get her feet once more!

Catwoman shook and shifted about desperately but couldn’t stop the fearsome tentacles
“Wow kitty cat I think your tummy is just as ticklish as your feet!” Harley joked
“HHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!” was all Catwoman could reply, shaking her head and pleading but Harley simply continued as Giggles kept on absorbing her helpless laughter
“Delicious…” Giggles thought before moving on to another spot
“Let’s see about here….” Harley chuckled as once more her prehensile tongue extended out
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHHOOHOOO!!!! NOHOHOHOOTT THAHAHAHATTT!!!!!” Catwoman yelped as it moved closer and closer to her belly button until…

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHOHOHOHOHOHO MAAHHAHAAYYY GAHAHAHHAHAHAHADDD!!!!!!!” Catwoman screamed, her body thrashing like mad within the cocoon as the tongue made contact, licking around and even diving into her belly button to torment the cat burglar
“Hmm I think her stomach is more ticklish than Batgirls!” Giggles thought
“Yeah I think so!” Harley thought back as she enjoyed tormenting the helpless thief

For ten minutes Catwoman endured all of this until finally she passed out in sheer exhaustion
“Aw…” Giggles and Harley sighed as Catwoman’s body remained limp in the cocoon
“Too bad” Harley shrugged as Harley lifted Catwoman’s body off the floor to an overhead beam. A large tentacle grew out of it to wrap around the beam leaving Catwoman hanging from it and next to the still unconscious Batgirl
“What now partner?” Giggles asked
“Oh, don’t worry, there’s lots more gals we can have fun with in this town, in fact I can think of one grumpy gal who really needs to laugh more…”

Giggles and Harley laughed as they leapt out once more into the night
“Were to partner?” Giggles asked
“We’re going hunting… for a Huntress!” Harley replied back with a grin

To be continued!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back