• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever been Gang Tickled?

Cyro

TMF Regular
Ive always thought it would be really fun, im insanely ticklish and have been tickled for hours and its been amazing but only by one tickler and I think I can take more I was wondering if anyone has been gang tickled and how was it?

I'd love to be gang tickled! One of my fondest fantasies...

Yes, by five women at a New Year's Eve gathering at TTD's house some years back. It as wonderful. :couch:

I have twice. It was fun.. but overwhelming at the same time. I'd be up for it, but not for very long. One on one is when I can take it for extended periods.

Never have, but would love it. Especially by a group of bare midriffed beauties like this.

Attachments

• bellydance-with-white.jpg
    bellydance-with-white.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 45
Recently by 6 Dommes at the same time! It was a busy night at the local BDSM dungeon and I was having a one on one tickle switch session when all of sudden 5 of the ladies came rushing into the room and immediately starting assualting me. It was nothing but hysterical laughing and pleading for 10 straight minutes. I was exhausted, sore but very happy for quite some time afterward.

Nothing from the ladies?????? :(

I've initiated lots of them but never been the recipient... :bouncybou

Recently by 6 Dommes at the same time! It was a busy night at the local BDSM dungeon and I was having a one on one tickle switch session when all of sudden 5 of the ladies came rushing into the room and immediately starting assualting me. It was nothing but hysterical laughing and pleading for 10 straight minutes. I was exhausted, sore but very happy for quite some time afterward.

You lucky lucky frog you. A toast to you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back