• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever known a case of this happening

tickleteasing

Verified
A heterosexual couple both in to tickling, and the woman is the one who introduced the man in to tickling. It seems that in couples its always the man who shows the woman about tickling but never the other way around am I wrong?

A heterosexual couple both in to tickling, and the woman is the one who introduced the man in to tickling. It seems that in couples its always the man who shows the woman about tickling but never the other way around am I wrong?

Yeah, I think the first couple I met in the local scene out here was one where the woman was the primary fetishist and her husband was along for the ride, but I could just be misremembering. It's definitely out of the ordinary, though.

Yes. It can happen.

Yes; a former girlfriend of mine once told he it was something she'd introduced into her new relationship.

It can happen. A girl I met in high school told me straight out that she loved having her feet tickled. She had no idea that I was into that at all when she made that statement. Imagine her surprise when I just simply smiled, lifted her feet onto my lap and tickled her.

I’ve always been the one to introduce it to partners. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back