• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having My Toes Sucked and Feet Tickled On A Dare (M/MM) Slight (M/MMF)

mr.duck

TMF Novice
When I was around 18-19. I was with a group of friends mostly older mid 20s playing drinking games and smoking all night. It was about 10 of us altogether. Halfway through the evening everyone was drunk doing their own thing or passed out.
One of my female friend wanted to play truth or dare, because we were all just drink by now lol, anywho I decided to play I was drunk and so did 2 of our gay friends at the time I didn't know were gay. We kept playing mostly truth until I chose dare. My female friend dared me to have my toes sucked on by one of the guys for 3 minutes. I was wearing flip flops, then to my surprise both guys lift my legs and took off my flip flops. I was hesitant at first but it was part of the game. Then I feel two male tongues licking and slobbering all over my toes and soles. I was squirming and giggling because my feet are very ticklish and these guys are feasting all over my toes and soles licking and nibbling on them. I didn't know what to say and my female friend here wooing and encouraging them to continue. I fall back on the floor laughing waiting for them to stop lol. and I swear the 3 minutes were up, they’d continue licking my soles and then decided to grab my feet and tickle them with their fingers. And my female friend is on top of me tickling my sides and the guys tickling one foot each. I tried hard to escape but I was completely helpless. Idk how long they ticked me for, but they eventually stopped lol.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back