• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HC's Ticklish Orgasms (F/F)

pandora101

TMF Regular
Now available @ www.ticklerotic.com
JOIN to see this FULL clip + 45 others! What a deal! :)

In this clip, I give HC multiple orgasms while tickling her before, during and after each orgasm throughout the clip. This full clip is 9:41 in length!

Enjoy!
Pandora

Looks like a well-chosen 'lee -- not only is she attractive & not annoying, but most importantly, she's not inclined toward phony exaggerated responses for the camera.

I also like the position of the 'lee, my only beef: the restraints were too loose for my tastes.

Suggestion for next time: tie each wrist & ankle cuff to all four elevated posts, so the girl's arms & legs are still elevated, but they can't move around.

Just my two cents! Good luck.

OMG that was hot. I hurt myself. HC, you made my night! I will be buying this one. What a beautiful woman and great ticklee. :)

DK

Holy Hotness, Batman!

That was yummy! When do we get to see her turn the tables on you and get her revenge?

Good clip, HC is great. I agree that bondage was a little too loose for my taste. Also, HC has some the sexiest armpits of any of the tickle models, they should never be ignored for a whole clip :)

That was yummy! When do we get to see her turn the tables on you and get her revenge?

Oh, she has! She released her fury on me for sure LOL. It was the first time she had ever been a 'ler and was a little unsure about it, but quickly adapted LOL

Go to http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31137
and just above where the clips start, type in "HC's Revenge" in the keyword search.

Good clip, HC is great. I agree that bondage was a little too loose for my taste. Also, HC has some the sexiest armpits of any of the tickle models, they should never be ignored for a whole clip :)

And Darn it Cantickles! Guess I'll just have to do that one all over again LOL
Can you hear my sadness? LOL

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back