• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heart and Saul (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) F/M F/F F/F

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
She swung her sword as she could and the dummy fell, cleaved in two. Thunderbrand Catherine wiped the sweat from her brow before preparing to tangle with the next dummy she'd set up on the training grounds.

"Would you like a towel? It pains me to see such beautiful golden locks beginning to knot due to sweat."

She rolled her eyes, at the blue-haired man's offer, as she'd done when he'd offered after the last dummy and the one before, and the other three. He'd been here before her, awaiting and the side of beef he'd offered to cook her "For energy! Those muscles would enjoy the protein!" still waited. He'd done this everyday for a week and on all the others, she'd told him to leave. He'd done so but had informed her where he would go each time, "Lest you get an urge to hear the sonnet I wrote for you". This time she had to admit, she was interested due to him having said, it was a new one esch day.

That's why Catherine hadn't told Saul to shove off "today" at least. She wanted to hear the prose this time, and if he was going to simply wait there, why not. His tenacity was impressive in a way, but definitely not admirable. She cut another dummy down and stretched, before stopping. Unbuckling her armor she took off her chestplate and chainmail until she stood there in just her undershirt. She winced as the sweat got into her eyes and wiped it off with her hand drying it on her unndershirt instinctively until Saul cleared his throat.

---
"Oh fine, I'll take the towel. Come and give it to me."

"Oh but a mighty warrior shouldn't have to relax her grip upon her mighty weapon. If I may, I'd happily towel you off myself! Before your shirt stains?"

Catherine snorted at the implication she cared about something so trivial as dirty undergarments, before beckoning him over. The priest almost skipped over and happily dropped his knees before the lady knight before running the crisp and clean towel over her soiled shirt. She sighed at the silliness of it before he surprised her by lifting up the shirt to look at the tight abs it concealed.

"May I, oh handsome knight?"

"Well if your there already I supp-EEE"

The feeling of the fluffy towel between her ab muscles got a surprisingly girlish squeak out of the swordmaster. Saul paused at the noise and looked up at her with a grin.

"Oh, dear! Might you be ticklish Lady Catherine? I could stop if your too sensitive and-"

"Who-Who's ticklish?! Do you think I'm some little girl on her way to a tea party? Keep going, I just wasn't ready for how soft the towel waAaAAhhs-"

The towel was indeed soft and as Saul used one finger to push it into Thunder Catherine's navel, out came another squeal. She stomped one foot in frustration and Saul's eyes wandered down to look at the boot. He noticed right away the untied laces and for a second...

"Keep going! That time it was a bug!"

"A bug? My lady surely a woman as powerful as you isn't afraid-"

"No! It just surprised me!"

Saul smirked and set to working the towel up Catherine's side now. Doing his best not to look at her quivering lip as it ran across her skin, starting to sop at the small of her back. He saw her clap her hands over her mouth and his cheekiness overtook him.

"Oh, my lady! I think I see the bug! It's crawled down your shirt! Allow me to get it for you!"

"Wait! Dammit do-OHOHOn't!"

Saul ran the towel up Catherine's toned back and ran it back and forth right beneath the strap of her bra in pursuit of the phantom bug. Catherine doubled over at the feeling, laughing into her hand as Saul smirked.

"Goodness oh Miss knight but you said you weren't ticklish!"

"Fine! I guess I am! kehehe"

---
A tear poked out of the corner of Catherine's eye as she looked up at Saul and saw him giggling. Wheeling about she grabbed one of his wrists and dragged him by the arm over in front of her. The fingers of her other hand dug hard into his stretched-out pit in vengeance, going as far as they could into the hollow through the fabric of his robes. She scrabbled them up and down as Saul stayed on his knee's and turned out to indeed be ticklish.

"Now let's see if you are!"

"Ahahaha oh my lahahdy! Cahahareful, cahahareful I beheheg you! I do rehehemind you that thihihs humble mahaAHAHAN-OHO GOHODS-of the cloth ihihisn't as strong as yooohOHOu! Ohoho dear!"

Catherine's fingers relaxed the pressure a bit but did not slow. Instead she took him by the arm and started pulling him along as she trod over towards the benches. Saul followed along on his hand and knees, giggling as she ravaged him still. So ungraceful were his movements that one of the priest's shoes stayed behind. Pulling her prey over to the benches, Catherine sat down heavily as she yanked Saul up onto her lap. The bluenette was on his side and helpless as the stronger woman pulled that captive arm behind his and kept it there in a kind of triangle lock. She stroked a single finger up and down Saul's pit and side as he wailed.

---
"Neehehe! Lahahahdy Cahahtherine! Mmhmhy goodness I dohohoo think you might be mahahahad-EEEEEHEhoho!"

The Lady of House Charon would say she wasn't mad, but right now she had a grin plastered ear to ear over her face instead. She'd drilled that finger down hard into Saul's pit and had been rewarded with a type of boyish squeal that made her ears burn. She caught sight of his flushed face and looked away, not stopping the twisting of the finger though. His squeals were much too enjoyable for that. Her eye caught that one socked foot of his and for a second she thought of taking this even further-

"AHAHAHAHA MY LAHAHADY-KAHAHA PLEEHEHEASE A BREHEEAK!"

She stopped at his request and ran her hand through his hair reassuringly. She was surprised at the amount of sweat in there but thankfully he'd held onto that towel. She dried her hands first before running it over the sweaty priests head. She gave his pit one more poke before asking, "So, no sonnet today hmm?"

"Aha, my lady. Dreadfully sorry but you seem to have tickled my honeyed words right out of me."

"Hmmph, well I suppose this was fun too. You'll be here tommorow then? I'll want to hear it then and if it doesn't live up to the praise...we can laugh about it."

Catherine stood up to claim her sword and Saul's shoe as a prize. Looking at the clothen peasant footwear she smiled and stroked a finger along it's sole that made the father shudder.

She turned to leave but Saul called out and she ended up catching his other shoe after he threw it to her.

"My lady it's a shame to break up a couple. I look forward to my reading to you with baited breath."

Catherine smirked and left with her prizes, making sure she was far from Saul's sight before taking a sniff of the shoes.

---
The Bluenette returned to his room and cleaned himself up before heading back out. He had a schedule to keep and as such selected a pair of boots for his next task before hurrying out of the castle.

Down at the nearby village constant expansion was needed and so home were always being built. Wood was needed for this and so Saul hurried to where the logs were being shaped. A loud crack echoed as the axe thudded into the wood and split off more of it. The turquoise-haired woman who'd swung it felt the force of the vibrations go up through her hands and into her arms and relished it.

She looked up to see the Priest who always came around this time hurrying over, seemingly running late today. As always he had a small healing poultice and a small lunch he'd prepared for the two of them. She didn't how he always knew the exact time her stomach would start to rumble and her palms start to sting but she knew Saul was the kind of overachiever to never forget it. Sitting down, she took her work gloves off while he sat down next to her and began dabbing the poultice on her upturned palm.

"Ahhh Lady Echidna! I'd be remiss if I didn't ask-"

"No father, nobody around the village has referred to me as "The stunning angel of mercy" like you keep asking them too. I'd ask you to STOP asking them to call me that but I've given up on wasting my breath."

"Well, I thank you for allowing me my little eccentricities. How are these gorgeous hands today? No calluses forming?"

"I keep my gloves oiled, Saul, and even then thanks to your "Miracle Work" my palms stay soft. Between this and the honey sandwiches, I'd thank you but-"

"I wouldn't hear of it. You care for the needy, fought to save Elibe, and now serve here in Askr?! Truly anything I could do is but a pittance for all that you do!"

Echidna sighed, this conversation was going down the same path it always did. She'd point out the Priest had accomplished all the same feats and he'd dismiss his contributions as small in comparison as always.

"How do you think Dorothy's faring without you to tend to, father?"

---
Saul's dabbing with the ointment-soaked cloth stopped and Echidna smiled. She'd wanted to get this flirt with that ever since she'd seen his reaction when Cecilia had brought it up.

"Sh-She's fine I'm certain. I-It was no more than a job to her...as a mercenary...bodyguard...well still a friend...just a friend mind you."

The nervousness was so deliciously apparent but before Echidna could tease him, the distracted friar pushed his finger too far and let it slide the cloth down to her wrist. The woman tensed at first but then the faintest of giggles slipped out and Saul was struck.

"heeehee Father, please."

"My lady Echidna! Might you be ticklish here on these fair wrists?"

The Hero of the Western Isle's tried to pull her hand away but Saul gave another little dab and again those faint giggles came trailing out of her. It was quite striking to see a woman who he'd watch cleave down dragons now let out sweet little giggles.

"Fahather! That tickles you know eeeheek!"

"Dreadfully sorry, I was simply sorry. Never in my wildest dreams did I suspect an angel such as you to-"

"Why did you stop?"

Saul's mouth hung open for a second and the sight made Echidna giggle. She crossed her legs and waggled one booted foot expectantly.

"Keep going, Father. I promise I'm not laughing AT you. It felt nice...please."

"V-Very well! Who am I to deny an angel what sh-"

"Now, please."

---
Saul ran the cloth along Echidna's wrist again and she broke down into giggles once again. He swiped it around to the top and she had to bring a hand to her mouth.

"Heeheehee, how does it tickle eheeven more there?

Echidna's hand balled into a fist and grabbed the cloth but that didn't stop Saul. Using just his finger, he doodled a line over the Lady-Hero's knuckles and saw a flush of pink come to her cheeks as she giggled.

"Oh my dear lady, I'll need that back. Please loosen your grip~"

"Nohoho way! Ehehe, it tihihickles too much!"

Saul teased a finger down the Turquette's ring finger and watched it. He saw the grip starting to loosen and grinned.

"My lady I think this finger might be losing it's grip! Let's see now~ Tickle, tickle is what I believe you are supposed to say."

Echidna stomped a foot in frustration, the priests teasing words getting her flustered. He smiled as the finger extended and moved to giving her thumb some attention next.

"Dainty hands like these clasped around an axe is a sight that I never think I'll see again no matter how many worlds I go to. Goodness me, they don't look it but I see that determination here!"

Saul ran his finger beneath Echidna's thumb and watched it blossom open. He struck quickly, getting his index and middle finger into her opened hand and giving her palm a good tickle.

"Eeeeeheee! Dihihirty pool fahahter!"

She crumbled so quickly he thought as she slumped forward into him. Her other hand grabbed him by the knee and squeezed HARD. Enough to make him wince actually but her giggles were so shockingly sweet that he didn't care. He ran his fingers over her palm as she squealed and giggled.

---
"My goodness, milady but I think you might be tickli-"

It happened quickly, so fast that the world spun for Saul afterward. Using just her other hand, Echidna pushed him down until he was laying down over the log. He'd kept hold of her hand so now she lay her head right over his stomach.

"I guess I am, Father," she said as Saul got his bearings back slowly. The priest barely noticed her take hold of his meter and hike up his robes. She tossed all the excess fabric up over Saul's head, before pinning his wrists down with one hand. Saul thought to himself that since this was the second time this had happened today so maybe he should work out more.

Echidna ran one of those fingers that he'd just been teasing right over the cotton undershirt that had previously been hidden by Saul's robes. The thin garment was all that kept the pretty finger from sliding along his skin but it didn't block the sensation. He sucked in air to try and pull away but thanks to his skinny frame didn't get that far. Still, Echidna appreciated the effort and pressed the finger down further before whispering.

"Hmm, where are you going pretty boy belly? Why do you think you might be tickle-tickle-ticklish~"

Echidna's finger did a lazy figure eight over the skin and though Saul, couldn't see it her smile was as big as his. Turns out his tender care on her hands had left them sensitive enough that just the feeling of his shirt had her doing little sputters between her teases.

"I suhuhuhppose I might be tihihicklsmish ny lady buhuht-EEEEHEE"

Echidna had leaned in and put her face right into Saul's stomach. The priest had let out a squeal when she'd put her mouth to the shirt and secured a nice little bit of his stomach skin between her teeth to chew on. She shook her head like a dog with a bone and enjoyed how Saul kicked his legs beneath her.

"Eeeeeheee! My lahahahdy ohohoho ahahah! Sohooo rohohough!"

Echidna smiled around her chew toy and brought her teeth down a little harder, just enough to squeeze but nowhere near hard enough to break skin. Just enough to leave a cute little pink bite mark on his white tummy.

---
Saul did not find it cute though, and bucked beneath Echidna like an animal due to his ticklishness. She found that even cuter though and pushed him down a bit more with her other hand. She nudged up his shirt with her nose like an animal and smiled at the expanse of belly before her.

"Father, all these sandwiches and treats you bring me and I can see your ribs!? You need some meat on these bones post haste. *smack*"

"Heee, m-my lady I have not much of an appetite for food but to see an angel-"

"Shushies my blushing monk, Your treats just whet my appetite, I want some holy foods."

Echidna licked her lips and began nibbling the edge of Saul's navel, enjoying the way he twisted beneath her. She blew a stream of cold air into his navel and loved the full-body shiver it elicited from him. Nibbling at the rim of his navel she heard it though, the sound that entranced her.

"EeeeeeeHEEHueeehee!"

The squeaky little squeal she'd peeled out of him was so adorable that she flushed, but still kept on. She pulled the lip of Saul's cute button up and let out a gust of hot air from her nose that flowed right into the divot getting her another one.

"EeeeeeeHEEHueeehee!"

---
Before she knew it, she had her arms wrapped around just below of Saul's ass, in a manner where she could lift up his body to better nibble that adorable button. She hadn't even noticed her hand shoving the priest's arms into his pulled robes and tying them with his belt,trapping him in his clothes. Echidna was on animal instinct to pull out another of those delightful squeals.

"EeeeeeeHEEHueeehee!"

This one was louder and she loved it, sucking on the skin between her teeth she admired the mark she left behind on the skin. Maybe she should carry him off and-

"Miss Echidna? MISS ECHIDNA! LORD ROY SENT ME! MISS ECHIDNA IT'S LUNCHTIME!"

The sound of Larum calling brought Echidna back and she looked down at the quivering priest's stomach before her. Giving it a reassuring pat, she undid the belt over his arms and stood up, dusting herslef off. She snickered a bit, her palms still sensitive and then leaned in to whisper into Saul's burning ear.

"Same time tommorow, bring the sandwiches but this time your going to eat them. I want some meat on those bones. Taking a trophy too, Father."

Saul couldn't see it from his fabric cocoon but he heard her call out to Larum in the distance, sounding farther away herself. He lay there for a minute, not wanting to pull the robes down until the pink in his cheeks went down. When he finally sat up and wiped the sweat from his face, it had been almost a half hour since Echidna had left. He looked down to see his socked feet and realized what the trophy must have been. He wiggled his toes in defeat before beginning his hike back to the castle. Right back to his room he went to wash his face get a pair of new shoes and grab a book or three for his next appointment.

---
Saul hurried to the library and stood outside the door, smoothing out his robes and looking down at his feet. The strappy gladiator's sandals had been a gift from young Wolt from his day at the Summer Festival, and Saul had liked them but found them a bit daring. This particularly lovely lady though, was all about daringness.

Saul entered and saw the mature brunette seated at a table by herself as usual, thumbing through a book. He waves to the lady and sighed as the Queen looked up at him before turning back to her book without returning any kind of gesture. He hurried over and pulled out a chair at her table to sit across from her.

"You've cast a spell on me haven't you Miss-"

"Queen," she said without looking up.

"Ahh yes! Queen Hilda! Deepest apologies but as a man of the cloth, I do seem to find myself taking liberties too often. When one sees a vision of beauty like yourself though, sury they can't be blamed for forgetting to apply earthly labels to such a divine!"

The Friegian rolled her eyes and went back to her novel but Saul was undeterred. He placed both books on the table and pushed them over to her with a smile.

"I've brought you a few novels I thought you might enjoy! This one in particular!"

"Hmmph, trashy nonsense no doubt. Are they about some silly hero defeating the villain with the power of friendship or some such?"

"No,no, no my lady! I'd never dream of bringing you such. I've seen your tastes and chosen literature accordingly. This one is called "Baroness and the Bishop" it's about a wicked woman who rules a kingdom and one day decides she wants a toy. Her soldier kidnap her a kindly friar and every night she goes down to her dungeons to tease the man.

Hilda didn't look up from her book, doing her best to feign disinterest in him. Saul continued despite this adding in ridiculous hand gestures.

"She tortures him every night in new ways. Whipping, starving, and deprivation but still he keeps a smile and greets her every night cheerily."

Hilda made an exagerrated yawn and crossed her legs beneath her dress. Leaning back her eyes wandered beneath the table and saw the priests sandals peeking out from undee hia robes. She arched an eyebrow at the sight of his pale toes before something in his story caught her ear.

---
"Finally though,the Baroness finds a way to get him. Every night she comes in and slips besided the chained up man, then as he struggles she nibbles and nips at his ear. This drives him wild but all he can do is whine-"

Hilda's hand instinctively went to her own ear, she imagined set teeth chewing on her earlobe and shifted in her seat, almost imperceptibly. Almost still though, Saul had come here so many days and sat so many times with the villainess that noone else came near. He saw the movement and smiled inwardly before standing up to relocate. He gestured if he may take a seat next to her and the mature sorceress rolled her eyes. He sat right next to her and pulled the book over to show it to both of them. Flipping through the pages he stopped at one he seemed to know by heart and pointed at a passage.

"This one I think would interest you greatly! In it the baroness starts to realize that she enjoys the act of nibbling the priest's ear more than the sight of seeing him beg."

Hilda didn't look at the book, instead running a finger down her chin. She was trying to appear as disinterested as possible but her head was buzzing with a fantasy.

"His hands are bound above his head and pulled apart, forcing him into a formation like the letter "Y"-"

Saul actually made a motion with his arms to demonstrate and if Lady Hilda had been in the right headspace she would have ripped into him. How dare this lad who was most likely in diapers when she took her first look upon a throne try to explain THE ALPHABET of all things. The words stayed unsaid though as she imagined the feeling of her wrists bound in shackles and pulled above her head as he described.

"His shirt is removed, of course, the baroness enjoys keeping him shivering so that when she arrives he can't help but be thankful for the warmth of her touch."

Goosebumps ran up Hilda's breasts as her mind raced with thoughts of that chilly dungeon. She imagined hot breath on her neck coming up towards her ear...

"Eventually though, she can't help but go down there and nibble his ear every night. She can't leave her home for fear of missing it."

Hilda watched Saul's mouth closely, seeing his tongue dart out to moisten his lips. He was too engrossed in the book to catch her and so she was free to watch his teeth occasionally appear as he spoke. He'd continued to talk about his trashy story, something about the Baroness falling in love with the priest. As if such ridiculousness could actually be real.

---
She couldn't take it anymore, he was saying something about the Holy Man tied up in a hogtie and the Baroness picking at his toes and all she could imagine was her own Size 8's up and defenseless as the piggies were counted. The story got racier and racier as she drifted into her own fantasies. Instead of the silly main character, she was the one on a leash, made to crawl through a too small dog door as a servant played a feather along her backside and feet. It was her tied down to an X-frame with whipped cream spread over her chest, powerless as her "Master" licked it away bit by bit. Her mind was all too happy to put her in the scene wherein the main character is cocooned in a wet blanket and taken to bed by the villain, she could feel the descriptions of the teasing finger inside the navel of the hero as the villain tickle, tickle, tickled at the hole in the fabric that exposed his button.

Every scene ended the same though and would have the, hero, ie her mewling like an animal as the villain ground their sensitive ear lobes between their teeth. Hilda's toes clenched in her heels as she started to sweat and Saul finally looked up at her, noticing how she chewed her lip. He smiled as if he could see exactly what she was feeling. "Ahhh I see you wish you had your own toy that yyou could debase and deface like so. Apologies my Ladyship I should've know your appetites would be enflamed by such words! If I can do anything at all to help simply say the word."

Hilda clucked her tongue at his ridiculous inference that he might be the apple of her eye but an idea did suddenly jump out at her. With a growl, she grabbed hold of Saul's wrist and pulled him right out of his chair (He really did need to start working out) and into her lap. He struggled a bit but her hands clasp their fingers on his nipples and he settled dowm quickly.

"Such a kind offer my noxious friend. Though I can't help but feel that it might have been motivated by some kind of plan? Did you choose this story with some kind of ulterior motive I wonder?"

Hilda's finger began to stroke beneath Saul's nipples, enjoying the way the action made the bluenette shiver AND giggle. He sat straight up on Hilda's lap like he'd been shocked, which brought his ears right to eye level with the villain. She was like a viper and the second Saul felt her teeth close on his earlobes, a squeal came ripping out of him. The priest tried to stop her as she sucked and nipped at his defenseless ear but each time he took his hands off the table, his nipples got spider-tickled lightly and he ended up a giggly mess.

---
Saul ended up bent over the table, his face buried in his own sordid book as the woman's fingers teased and tickled his nipples beneath him. One hand withdrew and slipped up under his robes and undershirt to get at the little nub, with no barriers. The feeling of her velvet glove there on his erect nipple had Saul panting through his laughter.

"Did somebody maybe have a whole plan hmm? Did he think he was terribly clever too?"

"My lahahahdy! I-Ahhahaha-I reehehesent the-"

"Hmm, resent? Tickle, tickle, coochie-coochie coo let's get all that resentment right out of youuuu~"

Saul tried to roll over to escape Hilda but being on his side on the table just allowed her to start tickling away at his neck as well. Her soft, gloved hands were driving him wild and he kicked his legs because of it. Hilda got a good glimpse of those strappy sandals beneath his robes because of it and had herself a nice little idea. Using one hand to run her nails up and down Saul's back she resumed teasing him.

"So does a ticklish little mastermind want to admit to his plan? Hmmm? Gitchy, gitchy~"

Saul flopped back to his stomach, now lying face down on the table while still seated on Hilda's bony lap. The way her hands tickled his chest and back brought to mind a sadistic ventriloquist who didn't want laughs from the audience but instead from her silly dummy.

Saul got one hand into a fist and banged it on the table, giving Hilda a small fright. Rather than stop her though it just got her to give his nipples a hard pinch before tickling beneath them. The found sensitivity had Saul's face blushing into a shade of angry crimson, which Hilda loved. The poor ticklish flirt looked fit to burst and she had a plan on how to get that to happen.

Saul felt her hands retreat from his chest and whined in what could either be joy for break or longing for more. Hilda reaching down under the hem of his robes and pulling one of his ankles out from under there made him firmly fall into the wishing for a break category. Her velvet-clad fingers fumbled up and down his calf trying to undo the buckles but still making him laugh as if she was tickling him there purposely.

---
"Aunt Hilda?..."

She licked her lips hungrily as she looked at the pale size 8 she'd exposed but that same voice called after her again. She recognized the tone and normally would be more than happy to make her bratty grandson wait. She twiddled the smallest toe on Saul's foot back and forth as a plan formed in her head, however. She was definitely hot under the collar after all of this and that brat Arthur most likely was fetching her to spend time with her family. Ishtar had insisted that she and her do their best to reconcile with Tailtiu, Tine, and Arthur even after all the "unpleasantness" of them killing each other. Askr had brought them all back together now, whether they liked it or not.

She let go of Saul's leg and stood but pointedly made sure to take that sandal with her. Her head was abuzz with the idea of Arthur on her lap squealing similarly but there was a nagging fantasy in the back as she left with her trophy. In it she'd had those velvet gloves removed and one stuffed in her mouth, with the other made into a blindfold on her. She would howl into them as Tailtiu and Tine ran their quick nails over her breasts and belly while Arthur and Ishtar bit and teased at her feet and thighs. She found herself unable to decide between the two as she followed after the rebellious mage, already looking at his sandaled feet.

Saul lay there panting, once more after another lady had ravished him. The smile on his face was wide as could be and as he collected himself, his eyes alit on the book that had started all this. It was indeed titled "The Baroness and the Bishop" but had nothing whatsoever to do with the raunchy tale he'd spun for Hilda. The book was actually some dry tale about a chess-playing noblewoman. He left it there, expecting to be in for it when she found out, later.

---
He returned to his room and after a quick nap and once more washing up, headed out to the area near the stables where the pegasus knights trained. The afternoon sun had him sweating by the time he arrived and saw the trio he'd expected. The pink and brown-haired ones stayed with what they were doing but the teal-haired one sitting on the blanket waved to him happily as he arrived. He sat down on his knees happily next to Lady Sigrun and offered her some tea.

It was her own but she still graciously accepted it as Saul settled in on the blanket and watched the other two pegasus knights train. The smaller one, Marcia was at the pull-up bar and a bit nervous. Her discarded boots were set to the side and Saul could see why as Tanith primed the strange device at her feet. It was a small board with several upturned feathers at the flick of a switch the feathers started to billow and Saul would find out later this was due to hot air being blown up from beneath them that would have the added effect of softening skin the feathers would get at.

"Now, Marcia this training may seem extreme but it's due to all the work you missed when you ran off from the Holy Guard. We need to prepare you for the kind of attacks that are common in this world. Now remove the top please, this is the extreme portion."

"Awww, Horsefeathers. Tani-"

"Captain."

"Ahhh, yeah! Sorry, CAPTAIN Tanith. Shouldn't I be trying to avoid these things?!"

"You can try and avoid the attacks of this world all you like but they always find you. Best to train yourself to try and resist them. Now! Chestplate! Off! I will do it myself if need be!"

Marcia struggled with her overzealous superior for a moment as that Chestplate did indeed come off at her hands.

"Tanith, dear. Play nice~ Don't be rough with the girl. Not everyone likes what you do..."

---
A very noticeable blush crept over the woman's face and Saul couldn't help but chuckle. Such a stern woman as her in such a state from just a word from Lady Sigrun never failed to bring a smile to his face. Sigrun cleared her throat to get his attention and when he turned to her, he saw her patting her lap in a beckon and was happy to oblige her. Down at the pull-up bar, Marcia covered her now-bared breasts in embarassment as Tanith put them with her boots.

"Now! Begin!"

She started at the shouted order but grabbed hold of the pull-up bar all the same. She began pumping her body up and down with reps as Tanith nodded and counted for her.

"59, 60. Excellent! Now lets make this harder!"

The captain nudged the billowing feather board over with her foot until it was right beneath the hanging Marcia's own tootsies. Everytime she dipped down to go back up, the buttery size 7's got a warm fluffing and she would cackle. She looked and saw Saul staring and blushed until Lady Sigrun gently put her hand over the priest's eyes with a wink to her as she continued on the bar. Saul didn't mind, laying on the blanket like this with his head resting in Lady Sigrun's lap like this was almost dreamlike. The way she lovingly teased a finger along his nose made him giggle. Sigrun loved the man's giggle as it just made her want to tease him more, which she did by adding a fingernail and scraping the shape of each of his nostrils.

"89,90. Well done Marcia! Now let's raise the difficulty further!"

"Wahahit!? There's more?! EEEEE"

Not pausing for a second the pinkette knight kept going but with a bit more difficult now due to Tanith's added level. The captain's finger had invaded the junior knight's navel and was swirling about in the divot. Marcia squirmed back and forth on the bar as she continued her reps but Tanith wasn't content to stop there. With a loud announcement of the difficulty once again climbing up, the brunette started raking her nails up and down the trapped woman's ribs as well.

"Cahahahp'n it's tohohooo muhuhuch! Ahahaha it tihihihckles sohoho baahahad!~"

"Should you be foolish and find yourself captured by the enemy you can expect worse and constantly. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the battlements of our enemy are adorned with the discarded footwear of many of our allies. They were taken in there and given worse than you until they broke and begged for more. Fall from your pegasus in battle with them Marcia and you won't be able to "Run away for a farmers life again", no you'll find these feet of yours dipped in saltwater for your steed to lap at!"

"Ooh, Tanith dear! Do calm down, I know you have a pair of boots on those walls but don't frighten the girl~"Lady Sigrun called down from the blanket, with her own tickle toy to tend to.

---
Saul tried to turn away, feeling that Marcia's blushing and sweaty state might be something the young woman would be sensitive about, but couldn't. A stern pair of fingers held his chin still and kept him pointed at her subordinates while Sigrun's other hand teased a finger along the side of his nose. He felt a pressure in the back of his head starting to build from the teasing and tensed, which Sigrun noticed. She gently placed a finger beneath his nostrils to lessen it before going right back to it.

"WOHOAAH NEHEHELLY!"

Marcia's grip gave way and she fell to the ground, flat on her face. Thankfully Captain Tanith was there to help, catching her to lessen the impact. The feeling of rope being pulled tight around her wrists and trapping them behind her back was something she wasn't thankful for though.

"Cap'n?! What are you doing-ooof!"

Still on her belly, Marcia's protests were cut off by her captainn placing a booted foot on her back and pushing her down. This drove Marcia's perky little breasts right into the billowing feather board which had previously been ravishing her sweaty soles.

"Gahaahahff! Fffhahahaoho! Naahahhaeeehee~ Cahaahap'n bahahaha nahahat the gihhihrls!"

"Falling in battle against these enemies means a life of this, so let these few minutes of punishment inspire you to work harder in-"

"Tanith!"

Sigrun had stood up at some point and the Captain hadn't even noticed she left a blushy and spent Saul behind on the blanket aving already helped the sensitive healer wipe hia nose after she'd let that explosive sneeze out of him. She'd noticed the wet spot on his robes but hadn't said anything. Now as she stormed down, Tanith backed away in fear even as all she did was simply help Marcia up and undo her wrists.

"So sorry, dear. My silly Captain has a habit of overdoing things with you, doesn't she. She took it quite personally when you left the royal guard for awhile. Of course your family comes first, as I told her. Go on up and have a snack, calm down a bit while I speak to my Captain."

Marcia snapped off a quick salute to her superior, before embarassedly covering her bare chest and hurryimg up to the blanket. She and Saul made for quite the flushed pair as she sat down and he offered her some water and finger sandwiches. Sigrun chuckled at the sight before turning to the nervous Tanith.

"La-Lady Sigrun I was si-"

"COMMANDER, Sigrun."

"Ah! Ap-Ap-Apologies! I was simply-"

"Interesting training I see you've devised my silly Tanith. Is it something you came up with after your time in the enemy's hands? Let's see how well it works!"

---
Sigrun's expression had stayed as warm and inviting as it had been when she first beckoned Saul over but now the corner of her mouth twitched as she pointed downwards.

"Captain? Drop and give me...let's say a hundred?"

"Commander I-"

"NOW!"

Tanith didn't just jump at Sigrun's raised voice, she dropped as ordered. Up on the blanket overlooking them, both Marcia and Saul flinched in fear as if they were small animals watching a bear force a wolf to back down. The two of them watched the stern drill-sergeant drop down before turning to the refreshments. Marcia had plopped down on her rear with her legs spread out at almost a right angle. She took a big gulp of water before leaning back on her hands in a stark departure from the almost demure posture that Sigrun had been in when Saul had come, (both times). Though looking at the woman down there with her booted foot on the captain's back, repeatedly calling out the number 5 to reset her subordinates progress, he wasn't sure that word would best describe her.

"Crackers! I can still feel those dang ol' feathers down here," Marcia said, running a hand over her still tingling sole. She caught Saul staring and at first thought it was due to her breasts hanging out. Instead however she followed his gaze and saw it was due to her stretching. Sitting the way she was, Marcia hadn't thought to move and instead had reached down as if she was attempting to touch her toes. She was quite the flexible girl but seeing Saul there with the look of disbelief, she was reminded she might not be as confident as she thought.

"It's pretty rude to look at a girl like a two-headed goat y'know."

"Ahhh, apologies! I was simply struck by how even after something like that, your due diligence shines through and you train even still! Such an admirable junior knight is to be lauded! Would that I could do the same-

"Hang on now, you can't even touch your dang ol' toes?!"

---
"87, 88, 89"

"You've miscounted, Captain. 5, 6, 7."

"Yes, Commander! Sorry Commander! 8, 9, 10."

"Well done."

Sigrun smiled before removing her boot from between Tanith's shoulder blades and sittimg down besides the officer, who dilligently continued her push-ups as ordered. The brunette bit her lip as she felt her commanding officer begin to fumble with the belt holding up her trousers. She did her best to focus on the numbers even as she felt them pulled down to her ankles.

"C-Commander?! 33, 34, 35. What are you doi-"

Sigrun ran a finger along the plain black panties her subordinate wore before pulling them down to her ankles as well. She looked at her subordinates jiggly rear as she continued up and down in her push-ups.

"Hmmm...Tanith you were captured by the enemy at one point before right? You told me they had an embarassing nickname that the younger princess would incall you...what was it again?"

Tanith's blush looked almost angry as she recalled that, still she knew better than to hesitate."

"69, 70, 71 I-It was Thunderthighs Commander, Ma'am!"

Sigrun traced a nail down Tanith's asscheek along those very thighs. She flicked the skin and enjoyed the way it jiggled.

"Ahhh,yes that was it. Thunder thighs...hmmm...it's an image in the mind isn't it Tanith?"

Tanith had been doing this all without breaking a sweat now but the way Sigrun ran a single finger along her thigh and followed it up and down as she pumped had her getting sweat in her eyes. When that evil little fingernail traveled back behind her knee she actually let out a girlish squeal that made Sigrun chuckle.

"My, my, my~ if you made noises like that I've no idea how they could come up with such a harsh name. These thighs of yours are begging for a gentle mouth to go up and down them, leaving behind a few memories..."

"96, 97, 99 Commander I-"

---
The shrill scream from down in the yard went ignores by Saul and Marcia. They were both too focused on their own fun. Marcia was having fun with the squealing priest and wasn't about to let him whine his way out of this one. At her insistence his legs were now spread out in front of him as he'd attempted to touch his toes like Marcia. After a bit of struggling the young woman had pressed her back onto his and helped him lean forward by adding her own weight.

"Mahahahrcia! Eeehehe nohohoo~"

"Only way your gonna learn prettyboy, Coach Marcia's got you don't worry. Now reeeeeach! You almost got them pretty toes!"

Leaning on Saul's back as she was, of course Saul could almost touch the tips of his toes, however the thing keeping him from being able to do it was the arm around his waist that belonged to his "teacher". After convincing him that his robes and undershirt would simply get in the way, Marcia had ripped them off him and after getting over her giggling fit over his slight physique, had set to helping train. This had been a ruse it turned out and now she strummed her hand up and down the folded flirt's ticklish chest.

"Reeeeeeach, there fella! You get them toes or I'm just gonna keep playing you like a fiddle~ This is how I'd have to help my idiot brother train too."

"Geehehehee Mahahahdame stahahp! Ahahaha I cahahn't reeeheeeach! Oh, it's too much!"

"Madame?! Cornstuffing, you must have me confused with the Captain down there. It's Marcia! Now come on there, giggles reeeeeeach!"

---
Saul just brushed his fingers over his toe tips as Marcia took a handful of his ribs. Thankfully she noticed it and let him loose to prepare for a new exercise. Back down on the field, Sigrun allowed Tanith to finally count off her last few reps. She took a few times to finally say the word one hundred though due to her Commander's nails gliding over her ass cheeks.

"Very good, now Thunder thighs lets do some Crunches. Hmmm, how about a 1,000?"

"Ma'am, yes ma'am!"

Dutifully, Tanith rolled over onto her back and brought her knee's up to assume the position. One leg was caught by her Commander who teased beneath it's knee until it stretched skyward for her. She pulled Tanith's discarded trousers off it and enjoyed the thick leg in her grasp before placing a hand behind her calf to keep it in this position.

Tanith's crunch were slow and poorly executed due to the way her Commander's lips were placing little kisses in a trail up that "Thunderthigh" she'd captured.

"Poor Captain Tanith has the giggles does she? One hundred crunches please~"

Tanith's own laughter mixed well with the pitched squeals of Saul from up on the blanket. Marcia had helped him into a new stretch and added some tickles to it of course. His arm stretched up over his head, Saul was still seated on the blanket and would stay there due to the way Marcia rested her knee on the back of his neck. Her foot was between Saul's legs with its arch stretched out as the pinkette leaned back and ran her deadly fingers up and down Saul's armpit and up his forearm. Occasionally, she'd bend the priests fingers back and nibble their tips due to his funny squeals. She'd tickle this blue-boy limber yet by gum!

"Alright a little bit more and we'll start working on your core handsome!"

"It's tohohoo muhuhuch! Oh it tihihihckles!"

"Well of course it tickles ya fool! It's tickling-Hehehe hey!"

Marcia tumbled! Going head over heels and landing on her back right behind Saul. That carelessly placed size 7 has been a bit too close to his lap, so the feeling of the attractive woman's muscled thigh on his neck plus how much he actually liked tickling meant...well that something extended and dragged it's wet tip up Marcia's stretched arch. The fit of giggles and tumble had left her dazed but Saul was just as stunned!

The way that Marcia had fallen had left both those rosy pink feets of hers on either of Saul's shoulders. The cute way their little toes wiggled had him transfixed and staring long enough for Marcia to notice.

"Oooh, your more into those huh? Bit embarassing but pretty feet run in the family! My no good brother had to pay off a few gambling debts by letting his get used for all manner of stuff! Haha, I kinda had to let mine get involved to save him a few times too... I guess if all you wanna do is admire than you can-"

---
"A-HEM!"

The pointed throat clearly made Marcia pale and Saul was just as fearful. Standing over the two was the bedraggled and flushed but no less terrifying, Captain Tanith. The look of disdain on her face was apparent and the two of them cringed when she raised a hand, before relaxing as she pointed to Commander Sigrun who waved at the bottom of the hill.

"Your turn, Marcia."

"Oh, err Captain I-"

"Now!"

"Eeep! Ahh, best of luck with YOUR training Saul! I get the feeling I'm IN for it!"

Marcia hurried off down the hill as Saul flopped back onto the blanket, sweaty and exhausted. He saw Tanith glowering at him and only managed a weak smile at her before closing his eyes again, to rest. When her hand closed around his ankle and dragged him over, all he could do was moan as she placed his foot in her lap and began digging her nails into his arch.

"Eeehe! My lahahady! Pleeeheease! A mohohoment's rest! Hahaha no! Nahaht the arches!"

Tanith ignored the flirts pleas instead digging her nails in harder. She saw the way his pale skin flushed at her touch and smiled, wondering if it would be possible to tickle it a similar shade of red to the lipstick marks going up her thigh. Her eyes went down to one of those to try and memorize the shade as she pinched at his each of his toes individually before wiggling them about in random directions. The boy's soles were already a nice flush of pink so maybe if she jist focused a bit then she could achieve her goal.

---
Down the hill, Marcia arrived to find Commander Sigrun seated comfortably on the ground. She patted a place beside her and Marcia sat down as ordered, expecting the worse. Any minute now she expected to be ordered to do lunges, jumping jacks or simply run laps with the commander following her and-

"You looked you were having fun up there, Marcia."

She saw that?! Oh gods was she in for it! While the Captain had been drilling she was up there drilling the pries-

"It looked quite nice, the way you were tickling away at our little fan."

Ahhh, here it came! She was going to say, "But this is how you really tickle someone!" and pin the pegasus knight down to feather her thighs or-

Sigrun unbuckled her boots and interrupted Marcia's fearful fantasies. The Pinkette was too shocked to talk when she simply placed her feet right into her subordinate's lap and leaned back on her hands.

"Would you mind terribly tickling my feet like that Marcia, dear? I've the feeling Tanith's much too flustered at the moment for it and besides she seems to be having a good time up there in other ways."

Sigrun pointed up the hill to where Tanith had Saul. The flirt was twisting and bucking as those neatly-trimmed nails of hers dug harder and harder into his captive soles. She noted he never tried to pull away though and wondered how one got that kind of desire before Sigrun got her attention back with a throat clear.

"Marcia? If you may please?"

The country girl looked down to see Sigrun's size 12's sitting in her lap still, but now expectantly wiggling their toes. She reached a hand up and used her fingers to pinch one of the littlest ones still, before moving it about forcefully.

"Oh deeeheear! Hehehe, careful now."

Marcia ran a finger up one of the soles and saw the other toes, clench in reaction to it. Pulling back on the one toe she still had though, forced the others on that foot to open partially allowing that finger to travel up the soft sole and start to run a nail along the stems of the others. She brought it over to lightly scratch the pad of the one she had before traveling over the others and then over the tops of the clenched ones on the other foot.

"Eeehee, Marcia deehear! Your rahahather good at this ahaharen't you?!"

"I-I've a no-good brother back home who's always due a bit of a punishing for something or other M-Ma'am!"

For a second Marcia had the urge to salute but she buried it and instead used that hand to start brushing her fingers up and down the Commander's soles. The feet wiggled and tried to get away but now that Marcia was feeling it, those fingers were right after them just like when Makalov's tried to get away. Sigrun chuckled at the feeling of the nails in her arches as Marcia's hands travelled downwards but it was when they got to the woman's heels that she really raised the volume.

---
Back up on the hill, Tanith watched the troublesome Marcia and the Commander with a sneer. Her nails ran up and down Saul's sole as she thought to herself how much SHE wanted to be the one tickling Lady Sigrun's soles right now. Marcia was going so slowly that it was painful to her. Why she could tell by the way Lady Sigrun had a hand over her mouth that she was just laughing politely, probably not even being ticklish in those spots. Were it Tanith down there she would drive her nails right into the arch and slowly expand her hand outwards, dragging the nails along all the different spots at once too-

"BAHAHAA! MY LAHAHADY! PLEEEHEEASE A SHRED OF MEHEHERCY! YOUR SKIHIHILLS HAVE ME IN TEEEHEEARS!!"

Yes, she could tell from the way that this was making the flirt scream, that Lady Sigrun would love nothing more than to be tickled like this. The way Marcia was doing it was as if she was simply brushing dust off the Commander's big and sex-, wait what was she even thinking?! The Commander was clearly humoring her to let her develop her skills and-Oh gods she was looking at her! Quick, quick!

She looked away from the waving Commander Sigrun and tried to appear busy. Lifting up one of Saul's captive soles to her face, she extended her tongue and after a moment's hesitation pressed it to his heel. Saul's bucking stopped instantly as he instead began shivering instead at the feeling of the tongue travelling up his sole. When the woman ran her teeth over the pads of his toes, his back arched and when she forced her tongue between them he groaned.

Tanith was trying to keep her eyes on her commander but something about that groan got her attention. Before she knew it, her eyes were locked on the sweaty priest whose toes she'd started to nip at. Her nails raked up and down the soles of his feet as Saul simply laughed and laughed. She hadn't paid much attention to him at first but something about how powerless he was now, combined with the nice flush his skin had taken on...Tanith liked.

Her nails started at his heel again and flicked back and forth, before traveling upwards. Inside his arch they scraped the length of the foot up and down so many times that the loopy man lost count. Somehow the Captain was so skilled at this that he felt as if he was losing his mind. His head began to feel sore and so she slowed, instead leaning in to start placing gentle kisses on the rosy ball of his foot until the pain started to subside. She allowed him a much-needed drink of water and waited before suddenly invading between his toes with her nails and driving him up the wall once more.

When Sigrun and Marcia came up to fetch the Captain, she still tickled the tired man for a little more before a pointed throat clear from the Commander had her flinch and stop. The ladies all apologized for their exuberance and after a bit of helping Saul towel off, get some water in him pointedly ignore the sticky mess between his legs, they excused themselves. He heard some whispers between them of the Commander's desire to see the Captain's skill up close and how she owed Marcia a bit of revenge.

---
So with the sun starting to set and he offically being out of clean clothes, Saul called it a day. He retired to his room after washing up and getting some dinner before sitting down on his bed to turn in. Visions went through his head of all the lovely ladies who he'd spent the day trying to woo as he lay back on the pillow and closed his eyes. He'd had a strangely dreamless sleep and when he opened his eyes, he expected to greet a new day, a little worse for the wear. To his surprise though, he opened his eyes and saw nothing but blackness. A bit of fidgeting and he could feel the silken blindfold over his eyes, he could also tell from how limited his fidgeting was that he seemed to be bound. His hands and ankles were bound together behind his back with what felt like handcuffs but lined with soft cloth to cause no discomfort.

Both sets were connected by what felt like some sturdy rope, and that kept Saul from being able to move his hands and feet away from each other. The effect was that the blindfolded Saul had his limbs behind him in a loose hogtie that kept his body taut and shaped almost like a bow. He pulled at the bonds curisouly until a hand cupped his chin from behind. A thumb and forefinger pushed into Saul's cheeks from either side until his mouth was forced open. Saul tried to say something but another hand soon forced a bundle of cloth between his lips and forced it between his teeth. A strip of tape was laid over his mouth then that kept it stuck in his mouth as his captor chuckled. A rough hand ran up the back of his neck as the one who'd done it chuckled to herself.

"Normally I love to hear the embarrassing words spill out of you but I can alrewdy tell you like this, just from that lucky little rod down there."

He recognized that breathy voice, Catherine? This was quite unlike her but those calloused fingertips of hers he knew. Well enough to know that when a fingertip slid down his erect shaft, it wasn't hers. It had wicked nails, manicured perfectly to points that could just glide along the sensitive skin and feel like they were just so close to breaking it. They didn't however but the feeling of them had Saul so close to something else entirely. When more of those evil nails started to tease beneath his balls, all he could do was fidget in his bonds and mewl into his gag. When their owner spoke he could tell instantly who it was due to the cruelty dripping from each syllable.

"I quite prefer him this way myself. It loathes me to admit that I might share any kind of preference with such a silly boy. The mental image of that smiling fool who wouldn't leave me be is so much sweeter now that I've seen him with a sock stuffed between his lips, a blindfold tied tight enough to hurt and tears leaking from beneath it as he begs for mercy."

Hilda blew a stream of warm air right at the quivering tip of Saul's cock and enjoyed the dribbling semen that came as an answer. Those nails traced right along the sensitive head the whole time, wiping away any mess they may pick up on the captives balls and giving them a spider tickle as punishment.

---
"Aww Horsefeathers! Just cause you into all that slapping and hurting doesn't mean we are! The rest of us are just here to give the fella some fun! He might come off kinda annoying with all the compliments and the gifts n' such but he's a nice fella! Not pushy or anything! Heck, the other girls asked him to stop an' he did so we all know you wanted him comin' around Miss Hilda."

Gentle lips brushed the pads of Saul's toes and he shivered at the feeling. The pegasus knight who'd just delivered the shining defense of his character giggled as they flexed at the attention before wrapping her lips around two of them and pulling them away from the others. She alternated between loving sucks and playful nibbles for the captive digits, giggling at the way the other three flexed and opened depending on her actions. Marcia ran one nail up and down Saul's foot, teasingly soft more to just tease him than actually tickle the man.

When she felt a soft swat on her bottom, she jumped a bit and ended up giving one of those toes a bit of a harder chomp than she'd meant. Looking up at Commander Sigrun giggling into her hand relaxed her though and she turned back to take another toe into her mouth.

"My cute little subordinate is correct, you can put on the act all you like but we all know that all you had to was ask the man not to come anymore and he would have obliged."

Sigrun punctuated that statement by scrabbling her nails up Marcia's ass and enjoying the giggle. One of the benefits of her close proximity to the pinkette as they were shoulder to shoulder thanks to them both targeting parts of Saul that were so close together. Sigrun pulled back both of Saul's index fingers with one hand and scribbled her nail lightly over the defenseless palm. The little blush left behind on the skin was cute and soon she was doing lazy figure eights to study it.

Her and Marcia were side by side, humming happily as they worked over Saul's hands and feet respectively. Occasionally the two of them gave a little wiggle, this was done to fluster the other woman behind them who was leaning on both of them. Tanith would let out a little yelp each time which they both found adorable but she'd turn back to her work each time. Tongue sticking out of the corner in frustration the stern captain looked comical as she dragged her nails up and down Saul's bare ass, digging in as hard as she could.

Out of all of them, the Captain was the most merciless peppering in hard slaps to the ass to sensitize the skin and make it more receptive to her nails as they went up and down. The balance of pleasure and pain was adding a nice sheen of sweat to Saul's ass that was helping Tanith's nails glide even faster. Finally those nails finally came away, but only so that the woman could force open the cheeks as she put her face in and began running her tongue around Saul's hole to drive him insane.

---
Echidna was the last lovely occupying the bound and gagged priest's bed. Laying on her stomach, the axe-fighter was happy to rest her head on one of the priests soft thighs like a pillow. This made it easier for her to place kisses along his other thigh while teasing her nails over it from the other side. Occasionally the free thigh would try and pull away or be pulled away by an overzealous Marcia, and Echidna would let it, she'd wait a bit before pulling it back and peppering her little runaway with gentle kisses and nips.

She'd punish it though, dancing her nails over it from behind, leaving sucking red hickies behind on it, and even just running her tongue up it to drive him mad. Starting at the thigh she'd travel all the way up his leg until she was shooed away by the greedy Hilda. Echidna was the cheekiest though, sneaking pinches on his backside to anger Tanith and occasionally stretching a leg up to run a toe along his neck when Catherine gave her an opening.

The sheer multitude of the sensations was driving Saul mad and making him lose consciousness. He wasn't sure which of the women realized it first but eventually they all slowed their teasing to let him breathe and calm down. First it was the strong 15 of Catherine shoved over his face, then it was nudged aside after a bit of teasing by the bony size 6 of Hilda which eagerly smushed itself over his face. That was one was powered aside by the pleasant smelling size 7 Echidna which found itself swept away by a triangle attack from the trio of Pegasus Knights, all jamming a different sized foot in from each direction.

His face trapped between six lovely pies and his body covered in sweat, saliva and hickies, all Saul could do was shudder and mewl at the situation. It was everything he'd ever dreamed of but it was so much more than he could handle. Thankful as he was for the break all he wanted to do was scream-

---
"H-Help....nnnhh...ohhh too much...Laaadies...ahhh..."

His head lay on a pillowy breast, the dozing prince mumbled in his sleep. Clad in only his boxers, his slight frame twisted occasionally in reaction to his nightmares but a hand around his waist kept him still even as a wicked foot ran a toe along his creamy sole. In his nightmare, more women came and he tried to mumble as his break ended.

"Camilla?! No...so many of you...ahhh, Lady Lilina nooo, not there! Eeehee it tickles, it tickles so badly. Please Miss Lena mercy..."

One finger stayed on Saul's forehead, piping ever more into his endless nightmare that kept him trapped. Inside it, more women then he could count ravaged and tickled him from every direction and in every way even though in the real world he slumbered peacefully, here with Lady Freyja.

The Queen of Nightmares laughed at how he fidgeted and sweat. Knowing that when she pulled him out he'd swear to serve. When the fool had come to her, he'd offered himself heart and soul to her with the idea that he could be the one to deliver the wicked woman to the side of good.

"One night in my bed, then I'll come with you if you still want. The two of us have one good nights sleep and if you want to leave afterwards we can."

She'd never intended to leave of course, knowing that just one nightmare was all it took to twist a man around her finger. Sure enough when she pulled him from the sea of starving women who'd been licking and biting him in his dreams, Saul clung to her like a child and shivered.

"You saved me! Oh my lady I can never repay you! I'll do anything you as-"

His thanks were cut off by a cruel laugh from the woman, which he joined in quickly as her nails dug into his ribs.

"Anything you say? Haha, then spend the night..."

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back