• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heidis Sole-Tatoo!

The_New_One

TMF Master
Just seen a pic in the news with Heidi Klum, she showed the camera a big henna-tatoo on the soles of her feet... I bet this will follow many questions. And guess one of them! ;)
Greetz,
TNO

Thanks for the link, Scooby! :D

To Chrisheaven: Once, when asked if she was ticklish, Heidi replied "Of course. Who isn't?"

(Sorry, I don't have the details of the interview.)

milagros317 said:
Thanks for the link, Scooby! :D

To Chrisheaven: Once, when asked if she was ticklish, Heidi replied "Of course. Who isn't?"

(Sorry, I don't have the details of the interview.)
Thanks for the info- I'll look out for her in any ticklish situations from now on!

My ultimate ticklee

To all those who've seen my writings (although limited of late) you know my feelings for Heidi's feet!!!! AAAAAAhhhhhh my ultimate dream ticklee!!!!

Giantfan :devil:

Wow..

if she is ticklish, the tat artist had to have had that foot restrained while doing the tat. If for nothing else, just for saftey.

Would have LOVED to watch that.

TTD

Heidi Klum ticklish!!!

I read in the Female Celebrity List, that she is ticklish.

HEIDI KLUM: In a chat, she was asked if she was ticklish. She said that she was, but was not going to say where. Now a snooty answer like that DESERVES more confirmation and soon after we got it! At the end of a German commercial for Kadjes, Heidi starts laughing what seems to be ticklish laughter. In an interview on German TV (Taff), she explained that her laughter was unconvincing, so they had to tickle her feet. She mentioned that they had bruises on their shins (from her kicking perhaps?). Well, I guess that's an answered prayer!!!

Hmmmm... she just made an appearance at the Victoria Secret store in the mall across the highway from me yesterday. I would liked to have met her, but I really didn't need to stand in line for 2 hours to see woman who probably wouldn't have talked to me in high school whose only contibution to the world is being pretty (though I am thankful for that!).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back