• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello! New writer here

ANRRI365

TMF Novice
Hello all!

I am a writer and have tons of old writings I have never posted or shared. I have just got back into writing. I never knew such an amazing forum of talented writers and a welcome community existed! I have decided to share a couple short stories in the forum. If you are willing, please give them a read and of you like my work, I'd love to hear from you. I hope to share with an amazing audience!

I am a 'ler (male) by heart but always open to new things! I'm here to chat, chat kink, meet like minded people of the tickling community, and maybe have tickling sessions with people if it works out!

ANRRI

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, ANRRI365, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Will have to check out your work, always interesting in reading new interesting tickling stories from writers I'm unfamiliar with! :)

Burst onto the scene out of nowhere and every one of your stories has been a banger so far, you have my respect Sir.

Burst onto the scene out of nowhere and every one of your stories has been a banger so far, you have my respect Sir.
Wow, thank you for reading and for the kind words! I have plenty more stories written and more I am working on I'll post. Glad you've enjoyed them!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back