• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello..........

katie_m

Hey im Katie 24yo, bisexual and from the UK, and im kinda new to the whole tickling thing as a fetish.

I have done tickling as a kid and as i have got older but only as play tickling, tickle fights or being held down and tickled or holding someone down and tickling them, nothing really serious. I never knew it existed as a fetish as popular as it does until recently.

A guy i know got me into it, one night we were drunk and i happened to tell him i was into bondage, and he told me about his fetish for tickling people, so we agreed that we should meet up again sometime and do it.

I let him cuff me down to the bed to tickle me, and god it was like torture but it was a good thril and i kinda enjoyed it, tho he did seem more interested in touching me up most of the time lol. I would like to do it again and would rather do f/f tickling i think. I have asked if i can tie him up and tickle him but he has not agreed yet.

Feel free to message me in the chat room, i have visited it a couple of times, or send me a personal message.

Katie xx

Welcome to the TMF, katie m, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hey Katie welcome to the site.

It's always good to see another person from the UK posting :)

I hope you have fun and find what you are looking for.

Andy

Always glad to hear another person has found out how much fun tickling is. Esp a lady!!! Enjoy the forum!!!

Welcome! I'm sure you will find many like minded friends here. :)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back