• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help in Baltimore

XtraFriendly

In order for me to receive accurate advice I need to give as much information as possible. Ok last year I moved to Daytona Beach for my JOB (Paradise must return soon). I was offered a position in November to do some financial work for the establishments in the Harbor. Excellent pay, in fact it is more than double what my old company offered to keep me. I accepted the offer. Now fast forward to today. Baltimore looks like a war zone. I am from DC so idk much about baltimore maybe 1 or 2 people I can still reach. I am looking for a place to live but I need some inside knowledge. So here is what I need:
1.)3+ bedrooms
2.)Close to some sort of clothing store
3.)Not more than 30min from the Harbor
4.)No more than $3,000/month (I have a $1,4000/month mortgage in addition)
5.)Decent area
Also may I add I will be moving with my 4 yr old daughter and a puppy. I am also actively avoiding 2 stalkers one of which drove from Fredrericks MD to Daytona Fl because I refused to tell her Happy Valentines Day! She now lives on the West Side of Baltimore with her friends. Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance...

Uh, contact the company maybe and let them know what's happened in Baltimore?

3+ bedrooms, close to the harbor, $3k/month limit, and "decent area." In a city which is currently turning itself inside out.

Good luck bro. I've got no idea what to tell you. It might help if we knew where you were willing to flex, first? I'd suggest http://www.reddit.com/r/baltimore. You're looking for someone with an intimate knowledge of the area, who knows where highly improbable deals might just happen to be going down, or else someone who owes someone else a favor. At the very least, you've got about 16,000 people subscribed to /r/baltimore specifically.

I actually have a cousin who rents pretty large rooms in her house in Catonsville. The house is in a quiet area, from what I know, and it's fifteen minutes from the inner harbor. Pretty good for a family of two or three. I can get you in contact with her if you're interested in something, even temporary. I know I'm going to be using it when I go to Otakon this summer.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back