• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help-Is there a possibility of a payment messup?

LokiChan

Hello,

Im a new member here, but I was wondering if someone could help and clear up a few things for me about clips4sale, if it isn't any trouble. I would really appreciate it.

I recently purchased and downloaded a clip from this store:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/601

This was on July 15. I used my debit card, and I haven't been billed for it yet. I assumed it just might take a while, but I don't know about this long. How long does it normally take for them to charge you, or did I mess up by using my debit card?

Anyhow, I also tried contacting clips4sale a few days ago, just to make sure, but I haven't received a responce yet.

I'm getting a bit worried, and I was hoping some of you might know if this can be fixed, or if there is a problem at all.

Thank you.

Hi Loki, First off yes they are a bit slow to respond to e-mails at C4S. Secondly I haven't heard of anybody NOT getting billed for they clips they purchase. If there is one thing that C4S is very good about, it is collecting funds. lol. Hope this helps. :justlips:

Thank you very much for responding, I really appreciate it. :)

While they still never replied to my emails, the video was charged for and everything is A OK.

Again thank you very much. :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back