• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help please!

gadren

TMF Expert
I love tickling, but I'm told I'm not very good at it and tickle too hard sometimes. Anyone have any tips or techniques for better tickling to share?
PLEASE?

Try feathers, little paintbrushes, your tongue, something soft...practice makes perfect...
XOXO

The Erotic Side--

To develop a softer touch for lighter, more erotic tickling, you might try this: Take a paper-sized piece of very lightweight, soft, slippery material and spread it out flat on a shiny surface, like a highly glossed table. Practice running a single finger across it without making it move or slide; not just the center but around the corners, up and down, etc.. Once you can do that easily, add more fingers until you can effortlessly judge the pressure with either single digit or whole hand. You can even develop further expertise by practicing writing on it as well, especially your signature--we all tend to push down a little harder when we sign our names. As long as it doesn't move, you're usually learning the general correct amount of pressure.

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Learn to play an instrument - it tends to develop a certain sensitivity of touch. (NO not THAT instrument...a musical one!)

WTF? The skinflute doesn't count??? :scared:
XOXO

Maestro1874 said:
Learn to play an instrument - it tends to develop a certain sensitivity of touch. (NO not THAT instrument...a musical one!)

Hmmm

steph said:
WTF? The skinflute doesn't count??? :scared:
XOXO

Actually steph, I think a sexaphone would be better...umm, sorry, I meant a saxophone. Silly typo. :angel: It has worked wonders for me...to be able to move your fingers fast to play bebop and know what you're doing is great practice for eye-finger coordination. ;)

- Chaneda

gadren said:
I love tickling, but I'm told I'm not very good at it and tickle too hard sometimes. Anyone have any tips or techniques for better tickling to share?
PLEASE?

It sounds like you might be anxious when you do get a chance to tickle someone.Pratice does indeed make perfect as TTD said,but the better you know your lee the more both of you will be able to relax and enjoy it.This has been the case with me before.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back