• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her final revenge Part 2

Ticklequeen4u

HER FINAL REVENGE PART 2

The girls ventured down to the hotel bar to handle to the next phase of the evening. As they entered the bar they were greeting by a group of people who each play a part in this evenings events. Each one of these individuals had crossed paths with her ex and each had been deceived by him. The next pair was a married couple. They were ready and eagerly willing to dole out maximum tickle torture. She handed them the key and they hurried up to the room.

When they arrived he was still exactly where the girls had left him. The husband of this pair untied him from the curtain rod and placed him on the chair tying his hands tightly to the back of the chair. They placed a foot rest in front of him and put foot shackles on top. They put his feet in the shackles and locked it into place. The wife poured oil on the soles of the mans feet and softly tickled his feet with her fingernails. The husband kneeled down behind the man’s chair and started tickling the mans sides and belly. All he could do was laugh while the couple continued to ravage his body with tickles. All the while he remained blindfolded unable to see who was doing this to him. The wife took out a hairbrush and vigorously rubbed the bristles on the soles of his feet making him desperately wanting to be pleasured but alas, this couple was not going to give him any relief he desired. The couple waited until he was rock hard and dripping with pre-cum before they stood up and took off his blindfold. They were dressed from head to toe in black and had masks on to cover their faces but he could now see what they were doing. He pleaded for them to untie him. He wanted to be the tickler and he wanted relief. They refused and the husband turned the mans chair to face the bed. The husband placed his wife on the bed and began to tickle her body sending her into a frenzy of laughter. The man was frustrated yet completely aroused. This tickle session was happening right in front of him but he could not be a part of it. Her laughter was driving him closer and closer to point of orgasm. He could no longer hold it and came hard. The couple rose from the bed as his body fell limp in the chair drained of all his energy. They gathered their items of torture and whispered in the man’s ear “Tell me something, Are you ticklish?”, They left him tied to the chair and walked out the room with the key.They headed to hotel bar to hand the key to the next group who would enter the room and continue this long and tickle tortured night......

That's evil but just one flaw no way could just one guy untie me from a curtain rod like I couldn't break free and then tie me to a chair. Maybe if drugged lol but the story is an evil biggest nightmare however I'm stronger than 3-4 normal men lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back