• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HER FINAL REVENGE PART 3

Ticklequeen4u

HER FINAL REVENGE PART 3

The couple made their way back to the hotel bar where the rest of the group were comparing stories of all the things the deceitful man had told them about himself. Each story painted a different picture of the story of he told before that. This fueled the next pairs need to be even more evil than the last. They were already angry with him and knowing all of them were nothing but pawns in his game to satisfy his urges enraged them even more. They took possession of the room key and headed to the room to embark on part 3 of tonight's events.

This pair contained an elderly woman and a bisexual male. They entered the room to find the man struggling to get free from the chair. He was too weak from exhaustion so his efforts had only drained him more. The male of the pair cuffed the man’s hands and untied him from the chair directing him back the bed where he was retrained once again. The man was livid and started yell hoping a passerby would call hotel security. A ball gag was quickly put in his mouth and he was silenced. The elderly woman wanted this vile man to know she was there so she removed his blindfold as she stood above him with her bag of torture tools. His eyes opened wide remembering how he played her and knew why she was so angry with him. At the same time he was turned on at the memory of that night with her. He got what he wanted that night but left her unsatisfied rushing from her place after his play time with a sorry excuse as to why he had to go. He had done the same to the male but now they both knew the mans intentions were only to appease his own needs never intending to follow through with with theirs. She shackled his feet to bed frame and tickled them lightly with her long fingernails while the male took out a paintbrush and tickled the mans armpits. The elderly woman enjoyed watching his frustration and continued tickling asking him to tell her how ticklish he was. “Gochi gochi goo!” she kept saying over and over. She knew that turned him on and drove him mad with desire. He couldn’t answer because of the ball gag and she paused for a moment watching him struggle from the ticklish feeling the paintbrush caused. She started once again and each time she saw his cock start to get hard she would stop again. The male reached into the bag of tools and took out an electric toothbrush and handed it to elderly lady. She laid down on the bed next to the man but with her feet next to his face and her head at the bottom of the bed. She ran the bristles along the bottom of feet while the male tickled her feet making sure the man could see what was happening and know he would not be able to do anything himself. The man wanted so badly to be the one doing doing the tickling. He was always the one in control but now he could do nothing but be tickled and watch the others enjoy their play time. The elderly lady then turned away from him and started to tickle the male from head to toe. They made him watch every single detail and each time he became too close to orgasm they stopped and let him go limp ensuring complete agony for him. The elderly lady carried on with tickling the males body and making him laugh torturing the man tied to the bed. He couldn’t contain himself and exploded once again. They laughed at him and reminded him that the night would continue until he truly understood what he had done to deserve this torture. Like the others, they leaned in and whispered in his ear “Tell me something, are you ticklish?”. With that he passed out in exhaustion.

The pair gathered their belongings and blindfolded the man before grabbing the key and leaving the room. They left the ball gag in place because they knew he would have plenty to say when the next pair arrived. Together they walked down to the bar to hand the key to the next pair……….

I *devoured* all 3 parts this is an amazing series. You are an amazing writer.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Wow I can't believe you didn't follow through. I never even knew you posted this! Lol I would have if the tables turned but then I guess that's why the story is about me and you told of these posts years later. Tickle tickle tickle!!!! 1/2 real your half fantasy :)
God what a wicked payback lol tisk tisk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back