• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hi everyone

tcklshfeet30

Hi TMF members. I am Beth and I just joined the forum not too long ago. Just love everything on here.

I would enjoy hearing about any of you fellow ladies tickling experiences, sorry guys, I'm into F/F tickling, especially feet tickling stories. But please say hi anyway! ;)

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] to share those tickling experiences and give me ideas for a tickling session...

Thanks and see everyone around!

Beth

Hello Beth,

Welcome to the forum, glad that you joined us.

Myriads

tcklshfeet30 said:
Hi TMF members. I am Beth and I just joined the forum not too long ago. Just love everything on here.

I would enjoy hearing about any of you fellow ladies tickling experiences, sorry guys, I'm into F/F tickling, especially feet tickling stories. But please say hi anyway! ;)

Hi, Beth! I'm Alexander, nice to "meet" you. Don't worry, me and a lot of the other guys are also into F/F tickling, ESPECIALLY feet! Welcome, and Happy Holidays. :D :santasmil

tcklshfeet30 said:

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] to share those tickling experiences and give me ideas for a tickling session...

Thanks and see everyone around!

Beth

terrific, you'll fit right in around here.

steve

Welcome to TMF, Beth.

You'll find lots of f/f stories in the Post Stories forum. :D

Hello Beth

Welcome Beth. We, women, are a minority but a vocal minority.... Please continue to visit and if you are interested may I suggest a new club "love and laughter" (@yahoo groups) all women members only (but we care about the men as well).Please think about giving the club a try, we had 1 all female chat thus far.

thanks everyone!

Thanks Myriads and everyone else who has been kind enough to say hello! Look forward to hearing from others and will see all of you around the forum.

Take care and happy tickling!!

Beth

Re: Hello Beth

apologetick said:
Welcome Beth. We, women, are a minority but a vocal minority.... Please continue to visit and if you are interested may I suggest a new club "love and laughter" (@yahoo groups) all women members only (but we care about the men as well).Please think about giving the club a try, we had 1 all female chat thus far.

Hi, Beth; and thanks, Apologetick. I was a participant in the referenced all-female chat :) and the URL for the group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/loveandlaughter/join -- you do need to have your age and gender on your Yahoo Profile to get in (female and 18+).

See you around,

Hey welcome Beth!! The TMF has a wide variety of people here who like all kinds of tickling. Posting, chatting, it's all kewl.

Pawz

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back