• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi!

ArtemisGrace

After a few years of hiding out here, I've decided to step forward and try to become more of an active participant in this community.

To that end, Hello! My name is Tammy, and I'm a TMF'er!

A Little About Me

Let's see. I'm 43 years old (ugh!), and I work in a school as a teacher's aide. I love my job, although I'm beginning to get the sense that it's time for a change. I'd love to work in a bookstore or someplace, so perhaps that will be the next place Fate takes me.

My son (who is 12) calls me a Hippie, and I suppose he's not far wrong, if you go by today's definition. I believe strongly in Mother Nature and all Her power, and I've been known to delve into homeopathic cures and such. I don't obsess over it, but I find that much easier to have faith in than other such beliefs.

Hmm, what else? I'm married to a wonderful guy, and we have a lovely little life. What else is there? :)

My Interest in Tickling

I have no family history or stories of being tortured as a child, so I can't seem to explain where my fascination comes from, but it's certainly there.

While I do enjoy being tickled, I much prefer to be the one doing the tickling. It's such a fun thing! I firmly believe that laughter IS the best medicine, so what better way to be a healer? (Or I'm just naturally evil, who knows?)

Why I'm Here

I am a happily married mom who enjoys being such, so I should be upfront in saying that I am not interested in meeting face-to-face. From my time spent lurking around, I can see that this place is mostly fun-loving and welcoming, and I'd like to be a part of it.

Anyway, I think that's about it. Thanks for reading. Feel free to say Hi, I'd love to get to know you!

-Tam

Last edited:
Hello Tam,

Welcome to the active side of the forum, and I hope that you can find the connections, and fun here that you seek.

Myriads

Hi, Tam. Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Welcome AG and I hope you enjoy yourself here. Feel free to pm and/or pc me anytime.

HELLO TAM.

:welcome:It is nice to see that you wish to get involved with the forum.

You have come to the right place to explore your :tickling: fantasy.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back