• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi :)

Soph

Hi everyone,

My name's Sophie, I'm 26 from England. I've signed up to the forum as my boyfriend recently told me he has a tickle fetish. I wasn't sure what that ment at first so I googled it and this forum came up so I dissided to sign up :).

I am ticklish but I've not really been into tickling before (to be honest I've not really though much about it!) but I'm here to learn more about it and maybe see if I do like it after all :).

Soph x

Welcome Soph!

I think it's really ace you're interested in your boyfriends fetish and willing to learn more about it. I think a lot of us guys on here would be over the moon to have a girl like you!

Enjoy!

how lovely that are interested in your boyfriend's fetish enough to find us here

what a lucky boy

you are most welcome here

hope that you find you do like this delightful fetish, it is a lot of fun

welcome! that's really awesome you decided to be active in your boyfriends fetish :) hope this site is helpful to you

Welcome to the TMF, Soph, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

hello and welcome soph, its really great to hear a lady do something like this as opposed to sniggering or belittling a guy for what he likes. he sure is 1 lucky guy, hope u find all the answers u need, and become more curious as to make him happy :)

Welcome to the site. And its ok if you aren't into tickling as long as you respect your boyfriends feelings because it's not an easy thing to tell someone.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back